+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

JASLEEN KAUR1997

Sep 11, 2020
Please I just got my NOI under human capital priorities stream under ontario pno

Can I use my spouse Shares and investment for proof of funds instead of the money in his account

Also if I use my shares instead and backed up with letter from financial institutions that it is accessible will questions be asked since I'm a salary earner

please i need answers urgently
AT WHAT TIME OF DAY DID YOU RECEIVE NOI?

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Hi I am a pharmacist but I completed my document evacuation through wes not pebc. I received invitation from oinp under health care draw. I created my express entry profile under pharmacy technician noc. I have experience as a trainee pharmacist, pharmacist and also junior pharmacist. My job reference letters align with pharmacy technician roles as well but there is no such designation used as pharmacy technicians in Dubai mostly .Will I be able to receive the nomination If I submit my application with this pharmacy technician noc?

kindly share your valuable thoughts.
THIS IS A RECEIPE FOR DISASTER. THIS IS WHAT THEY CALL YOUR DEGREE NOT ALIGNING WITH YOUR NOC CODE. WELL WHAT DID THEY EQUATE YOUR PHARMACY DEGREE TO WITH WES?

notyourtype

May 22, 2023
Did anyone from here get their OINP Human Priority stream? I got NOI last month because of my job in Tech and only have a few days left. Any response will be appreciated.

Thood

Mar 16, 2024
I have just made payment on the 15th of March for the visa application for Ontario meeting the point requirement so when I’m ℹ expecting an email from them?

smhamza

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
hello. my wife got NOI from Ontario. in her profile she has experience of house job (1 year) and later experience. later experience is of more than three years. at time of NOI, her job house experience was also put in EE profile. now i realized it's (1 year earliest experience of house job) of no use since it does not impact on Ontario's requirements and it does not impact the EE score (EE has max score for 3 years and Ontario's requirement is one year).
to reduce the paperwork, i want to remove it (house job/initial one year experience). should that be a problem?

lazyworm2991

Mar 20, 2024
Hello. Any one here receive NOI in Feb 6, 2024 for OINP HCP healthcare?
I am an outland dentist with > 4 years of exprience and I got the NOI , my FSW point is 68. Crs is 400.
I got WES ~ 6 years of professional study in dentistry. I haven't done anything with NDEB yet so I don't have any certificate or licence in Can.
IELTS : CLB 10 10 9 7
I have proof for >3 years of experience in my home country in NOC Dentist.
My proof of fund is ~ 50.000 CAD

I have never visited Canada and I dont have any tie in Ontario. However, my husband company has a branch in ontario so they give us a reference to allocate him to Ontarior if we have PR.

Anychance can I get nomination? Anyone with the same situation?

Last edited:

thiyagu1995

Mar 20, 2024
Hi All

QQ -
Im Currently in ICT and my workpermit has 4 digit noc code.I yet to file extension.

Help me on the below quetions?

1. Do you have a valid work permit for your current job in Ontario?
2. Is your job offer from the employer named on your current work permit? If Yes, What NOC code is listed on your work permit? (4 digit code is not accepting)
3. Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for your current work permit?
4. Was your current work permit issued under the circumstances described in paragraph 204(a) or (c) or in section 205 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations?
5. Have you been working full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) for your current employer for a continuous period of at least one year?