+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

patokenneth

Feb 17, 2024
Hi guys, a quick question, please: I did the BCS certificate in IT which was evaluated as "College-level certificate". In addition, I have a Bachelor's degree. Which is these two will be the highest educational qualification?

Tisha11

Jul 7, 2023
for OINP HCPS, I have 2 years of CEC and 3 years of foreign from the same organization for which I got an OINP invite , my question is while applying for work history, do we need to show our India country experience letters as well in the detailed format? for last 10 years, I have work experience in the same noc code however I don't have roles and responsibilities written in relieving letters from those organizations. pls suggest

cookiecutter456

Aug 5, 2021
I just got a job as a Web Designer. I have 1 year of work experience as a Marketing Consultant and I took an online course + worked on some independent projects and got hired.

Since I have 1 year of skilled work experience, if I add my web designer role to my profile (it’s a targeted occupation), would I be considered for OINP Human Capital stream?

On the website page with the Tech draws, it says you need work experience in the targeted field, but it doesn’t say how long this experience needs to be.

However, on the ‘Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream’ page on the website, it says that skilled work experience in TEER 1,2,3 would qualify you for the stream.

Any clarification would be appreciated!

Tisha11

Jul 7, 2023
I just got a job as a Web Designer. I have 1 year of work experience as a Marketing Consultant and I took an online course + worked on some independent projects and got hired.

Since I have 1 year of skilled work experience, if I add my web designer role to my profile (it’s a targeted occupation), would I be considered for OINP Human Capital stream?

On the website page with the Tech draws, it says you need work experience in the targeted field, but it doesn’t say how long this experience needs to be.

However, on the ‘Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream’ page on the website, it says that skilled work experience in TEER 1,2,3 would qualify you for the stream.

Any clarification would be appreciated!
--ignore spell/caps ..as typing from mobile
You need to have 1 year continuous in same NOC code in Foreign / CEC for oinp hcps under the tech category .. site has noc codes https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream you can refer if ur continous 1 year matching with those codes . However same info needs to match your express entry profile. any of your job WEB designer or MArketing Consultant if 1 year is continuous and that noc code is in list ..you would considered for oinp hcps provided ur score range is also in the range of draw.

Tisha11

Jul 7, 2023
Hi Guys,
I entered the Express Entry pool in December 2023 and have since received a Notification of Interest from Ontario, to which I've applied as a single applicant. Recently, I proposed to my girlfriend, and we want to start planning our wedding soon. My intention is to wait until after receiving the provincial nomination and the subsequent 600 points boost, to marry and then update my Express Entry profile to reflect my new marital status with my spouse accompanying me. My current CRS score is 473, which will rise to 1073 post-nomination. Including my wife is expected to adjust our combined score to 1054, which is still guaranteed to get us an ITA.

My question are,
1. Is this plan viable?
2. Is there anything I'm missing out and need to take note of?

Thanks in advances for your responses.
family composition changes need to update to oinp , but if ur currently not married u have to go ahead single ..once officially married then update to OINP and they make changes if they r okay . In worst case they wont agree . at that time you have to go with single even in ITA. if you directly change in EE without informing oinp ,ur PR validation can rejected in certificate validity check.. this is what in google and forum says.
..you can legally consult lawyer and update here if Lawyer has different views

Aravindh18

Feb 22, 2024
I have received notification of interest under Human Capital Stream (Tech Draw) on Dec 14th 2023.

Submitted Profile: on Jan 13th 2024
Assessment Start: Jan 18th 2024
Decision in Pending: ----- Still Waiting for an update.

cookiecutter456

Aug 5, 2021
--ignore spell/caps ..as typing from mobile
You need to have 1 year continuous in same NOC code in Foreign / CEC for oinp hcps under the tech category .. site has noc codes https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream you can refer if ur continous 1 year matching with those codes . However same info needs to match your express entry profile. any of your job WEB designer or MArketing Consultant if 1 year is continuous and that noc code is in list ..you would considered for oinp hcps provided ur score range is also in the range of draw.
Hello.. apologies if I'm misunderstanding you.

But on the OINP HCP website you provided, it has 2 different streams applicants can choose: Foreign or CEC.
For FSW, it specifies that the skilled work experience must be 1 year, continuous, and in your primary NOC
However, for CEC, it only says that the experience must be 1 year, in TEER 1,2,3, but can be cumulative. It says nothing about the work experience being in your primary occupation.

My main query is the fact that it is not specific anywhere on the website how much work experience is needed for the tech draw. It simply says (https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-tech-draws)

Tech draws
The OINP will be searching the Express Entry pool to find candidates who may:
meet the criteria of the Human Capital Priorities Stream - I meet the stream requirements because I have 1 year of experience in a TEER 1,2,3
have work experience in one of the targeted National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes - I just started a new job in a targeted NOC, so I will be gaining work experience

Will I qualify?

SuperAchy

Dec 22, 2021
I have received notification of interest under Human Capital Stream (Tech Draw) on Dec 14th 2023.

Submitted Profile: on Jan 13th 2024
Assessment Start: Jan 18th 2024
Decision in Pending: ----- Still Waiting for an update.
Hi Arvind, There is another thread for 14th Dec NOI. You can post there and get updates.

Tisha11

Jul 7, 2023
Hello.. apologies if I'm misunderstanding you.

But on the OINP HCP website you provided, it has 2 different streams applicants can choose: Foreign or CEC.
For FSW, it specifies that the skilled work experience must be 1 year, continuous, and in your primary NOC
However, for CEC, it only says that the experience must be 1 year, in TEER 1,2,3, but can be cumulative. It says nothing about the work experience being in your primary occupation.

My main query is the fact that it is not specific anywhere on the website how much work experience is needed for the tech draw. It simply says (https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-tech-draws)

Tech draws
The OINP will be searching the Express Entry pool to find candidates who may:
meet the criteria of the Human Capital Priorities Stream - I meet the stream requirements because I have 1 year of experience in a TEER 1,2,3
have work experience in one of the targeted National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes - I just started a new job in a targeted NOC, so I will be gaining work experience

Will I qualify?
note getting ur situation ..but pls read their site has an overview itself says to be in prim code .Hope you fits to get NOI

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest#:~:text=Please note that not all,in your Express Entry profile.

Please note that not all applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria will receive a notification of interest.

Your work experience in the targeted NOC must be listed as your primary NOC in your Express Entry profile.

Giri_visa

Mar 4, 2018
Hi,

Its about OINP(HCP stream) - under FSW category. Received NOI on 8th Feb 2024 in EE.

Inside "Your Required Documents ".

"Applicant Consent (Mandatory)"
Provide a signed copy of your Applicant Consent Form. If applicable, this form must also be signed by your spouse and dependents (aged 16 and over).

I see this section after I changed the ans of 'Is your family member accompanying you to Ontario?' Yes to 'NO'. Why I did because I did not include spouse in EE also, so I want to maintain same in OINP - HCP(FSW category). Currently we both are in Ontario on PGWP(mine), SOWP.

I understand that I need to upload extra consent form, with spouse signature in it.
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://forms.mgcs.gov.on.ca/dataset/51055f92-422b-4a1c-b1ab-394325e8fcb4/resource/85f42fed-e740-428b-ac95-4c3b8e9337bb/download/on00596e.pdf

is this the right letter I need to use?

Thanks.

shjay09

Dec 23, 2023
Hello everyone,

A question regarding the OINP Human Capital stream.

I did my 3-year Advanced Diploma in Canada and I don't need to do WES since the Canadian diploma is my highest level of education.
My question is if I get NOI for the Human Capital stream, can I still apply through? or it has to be a bachelor's degree?

Thanks!

Anasasrar

Mar 5, 2024
Hi I am a pharmacist but I completed my document evacuation through wes not pebc. I received invitation from oinp under health care draw. I created my express entry profile under pharmacy technician noc. I have experience as a trainee pharmacist, pharmacist and also junior pharmacist. My job reference letters align with pharmacy technician roles as well but there is no such designation used as pharmacy technicians in Dubai mostly .Will I be able to receive the nomination If I submit my application with this pharmacy technician noc?

kindly share your valuable thoughts.