+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

emanonsenior

Jan 31, 2021
need advice please
I have received NOI from OINP and now want to add last work experience for more than a year in EE, work was done remotely from a foreign location for a home country company.
This update in EE profile will not change my CRS score, but I will be able claim points in OINP. Didnt add earlier, as I didnt request & get documents to prove it, but hopefully employer will support now.
Is it ok making work exp changes in EE profile after receiving NOI and will I need to inform OINP through webform before submitting application or it can be done via LOE in the OINP application.

sumit2304

Dec 7, 2023
The employer must fill out the employer form. It is mandatory. A job letter will not be accepted.
@natugrl In case you have any clue for the following scenario, where if i fill the employer form by myself as most of this contains public info and can be gathered online. Although not sure if it will be correct. And along with that i provide letter of explanation mentioning that it contains info gathered through online sources and attaching the screenshot of my company’s HR where they have refused to fill the form? Would really appreciate your thoughts around this alternate. Or in case you’re aware somebody who already did it in past?

sumit2304

Dec 7, 2023
@natugrl In case you have any clue for the following scenario, where if i fill the employer form by myself as most of this contains public info and can be gathered online. Although not sure if it will be correct. And along with that i provide letter of explanation mentioning that it contains info gathered through online sources and attaching the screenshot of my company’s HR where they have refused to fill the form? Would really appreciate your thoughts around this alternate. Or in case you’re aware somebody who already did it in past?
@Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
HR must sign the forum. There is no alternative. HR has to sign off and advise OINP that they are available to provide any company documentation for verification. The employer checklist is in the link so not sure how you can show their CRA filings and finances.

https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/employer-job-offer-streams-employer-checklist

Donatam

Dec 18, 2023
Need help with HCP application. I received NOI and looking to submit the application asap.

My question: The work experience I used for my CEC profile is the job I have right now, this has been my sole job after finishing my studies (did a few diff jobs during studies and a paid co-op)

Should I use the same information for my HCP application as I did when I created my CEC profile or do I need to include all my previous work experiences as well?

Note: jobs during studies are not helpful for additional points or for application as they were general labour jobs.

evarghese

Dec 28, 2023
Hi,
I have received notification of interest from OINP under the human capital priority stream -FSW (in health care draw on Nov 30). Currently, I am studying a one-year program in Canada and completed my first semester. can I add this education to the current study and if yes, what should I include in the section 'did I award a Canadian degree ' in the express entry profile and OINP profile?
is it possible to update the IELTS score after receiving NOI?
If anyone has an idea, please guide me.
Thank you

Danielle B

Nov 4, 2023
This is a quick but complicated question.
I received a letter of interest on Dec 14, 2024. Since then, I have been unable to upload my documents successfully due to technical difficulties.
I have been on the OINP platform for hours every day and emailed them but to no avail.
What do you think I should do?

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Anyone submitted Federal Application after getting Ontario Nomination..

Please share timeline

kevinbinu

Jan 17, 2024
Hi,
Today, I have received NOI for Human Capital Priorities Stream.
But I have one question, while creating Express Entry profile, under education section I selected Bachelor's Degree (three or more year program at university, college) as my level of education because I completed three years of advance diploma and there is no other option for three years program other than what I have selected.

But on the other hand, the requirement for the Human Capital Priorities Stream is bachelor's degree. So should I apply under this stream.
Even I have the same question

Sep 3, 2021
OINP HUMAN CAPITAL STREAM, under the education section, they ask this question: Have you been awarded a valid Canadian degree, college diploma or certificate, or high school diploma for this education? and the options are either Yes or No

I do not have a Canadian degree but I have done ECA from WES. Should I choose Yes or No?

Nov 19, 2023
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nomination.....
27/9/23
Anyone submitted Federal Application after getting Ontario Nomination..

Please share timeline
NOI : 26 sep 2023
Approval : 16 dec 2023
ITA : 18 dec 2023
PR file submitted : 11 Jan 2024
AOR : 11 Jan 2024
Medical / Bio metric : ????

Prawin609

Sep 20, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have improved my IELTS score and I am planning to update the score in my EE profile. However, my OINP application is in the assessment stage. Do I need to inform my latest IELTS score to OINP? When I received an Express Entry Notification of Interest from OINP my score was 478 and the OINP cut-off range for that draw was 473 to 480.

My new score after taking the IELTS was 511.

Please give your suggestions.