+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Thermo

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
Hello guys, do you know if there're any changes to OINP HCP? Last draw was 2 month ago. Is this a regular pause?

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
So I have a question, I got my OINP on Aug 2019. (Yeah I am that old) but I got my CoPR in 2023. 3 and a half years later.
Now I have to wo job offers , one is in Toronto and the other in Vancouver.

the one in Toronto is a stepdown, dosent pay much but it’s in ontario(and I have tried looking for a role there forever) it will take me a good 2 to 3 years to get back where I am today. Story of most immigrants. Got rejected a lot but this came through.

now the opportunity in Vancouver, is at my level, pays DOUBLE of what is on offer in Toronto and I don’t have to go through rebuilding my career all over again.
Now do I land in Toronto and then leave ‘FOR’ my dream job or do I land in Toronto and leave my dream job.
And yes if I leave Ontario then I am misrepresenting myself and all that but if I stay then I loose everything. So what’s the statute here.
Any advice or suggestion.

Tedeschi90

Sep 30, 2021
Hi guys,

How do you guys know which stream the OINP program have select you profile? I have received an Expression of Interest on my EE today but no further information.

shafius

Dec 6, 2023
Hi Logesh,

I'm kind of same boat but in OINP’s Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream with approximately 2 years of TCS ICT experience in Ontario. I would like to discuss a few things as TCS doesn't provide an employer form can we use the Offer letter that we received for the work permit extension?

I have some more questions is there an email where I can reach you?

shafius

Dec 6, 2023
Hi All,

I am working in TCS in Canada. came on deputation from India. Currently I am working on Closed Work Permit. My WP comes under WP - ICT ( Intra Company Transfer). I hope it should be LMIA Exception. I got an invitation for Human Capital Stream on February 02, 2023 from Ontario province. While filling my application, I have queries in following questions in "Employment in Ontario" section. Please advise me on following Yes/No questions, which one I have to select.

Employment in Ontario
--------------------------

Do you have a job offer in Ontario? Mandatory
Yes
No

Is this job offer for continuous, paid, full-time work that is at least one year in length? Mandatory
Yes
No

What is the job title? Mandatory
I have given as "DEVELOPER" as per my work permit

NOC Code Mandatory
I have given as "21232" as per my work permit

Employer/Company Name Mandatory
Tata Consultancy Services

Employer/Company Address
I have given the address as mentioned in work permit

Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for your job offer in Ontario? Mandatory
Yes
No

Is your intended job in a regulated profession in Ontario? Mandatory
Yes
No

Are you currently working in Ontario? Mandatory
Yes
No

I have selected Yes for this question

Do you have a valid work permit for your current job in Ontario? Mandatory
Yes
No

I have selected Yes for this question

Is your job offer from the employer named on your current work permit? Mandatory
Yes
No

What NOC code is listed on your work permit? Mandatory

Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for your current work permit? Mandatory
Yes
No
Hi Logesh,

I'm kind of same boat but in OINP’s Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream with approximately 2 years of TCS ICT experience in Ontario. I would like to discuss a few things as TCS doesn't provide an employer form can we use the Offer letter that we received for the work permit extension?

Reactions: SuperAchy

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Logesh,

The employer must fill out the employer form. It is mandatory. A job letter will not be accepted.

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
You have to provide the details of expired and new EE profile to OINP via e-mail. Attach the letters that you have received in your EE profile from IRCC with this e-mail. It will take a couple of weeks, but they will link your OINP application with your new EE profile. Nothing to worry about.
i am also waiting for OINP to transfer my 600 points to my new profile. i have waited and i am exhausted. have missed two Draws for ITAs now. so frustrated

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The employer is not ready to fill out any immigration document including the employer form. what is the alternate?
For OINP FSW Job Offer, there is no alternative. The employer filling and signing off on the form is mandatory. If employer will not sign then decline the invitation. Look at EE- CEC and see if score is high enough for ITA. Or through OINP-Human Capital stream that doesn’t require a job offer.

shafius

Dec 6, 2023
For OINP FSW Job Offer, there is no alternative. The employer filling and signing off on the form is mandatory. If employer will not sign then decline the invitation. Look at EE- CEC and see if score is high enough for ITA. Or through OINP-Human Capital stream that doesn’t require a job offer.
I have got a score of 468 and Max it can go by Feb 10 2023 will be 481 that is the Max. I doubt FSW would come any closer to this score and OINP-Human Capital stream is not in my hands but I have active express entry profile.

Thank you for the information.

sumit2304

Dec 7, 2023
Hi Logesh,

Hello i am on the same boat, can we connect?