Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
Is NOC code 3112 (General Physician) eligible for Human Capital Priorities Stream?
Do you mean "31102"? 3112 is no longer valid.
And yes, General practitioners and family physicians (31102) is eligible under HCP.

sugarbell

Jul 21, 2023
NOI: 08 may
Submission: 19 June

Still not assessment started.

What is the status of anyone who submitted near this date.

Health stream.

thetwins990

Sep 27, 2018
In my case also, i have some old job that i couldn't get reference letter, and I am not claiming points, but it is required by OINP anyway.
Yes you can update your work in EE, no problem.
For those jobs you are not claiming points for, I got references letter when salary is mentioned, but not paystubs is that good enough?

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Confirmation Email - what does it states, and after how much time we get that email.
And most importantly, on One Key it says that "When all document requests are submitted successfully, a blue document icon will appear beside your file number. Clicking on the blue document icon will show details of all submitted document requests.
If you see the green checkmark beside your file number, the OINP does not require any additional information or documentation from you at this time.
"
I submitted on 19th July, but I cant see any such icon yet. Is it normal?
hello please when did you move to assessment? i submitted on the 22nd of june and its still on submitted stage till now

sudhindra95

Jun 6, 2023
Hello Community,
I have CRS score of 478. I had started to learn French from scratch to gain 50 points and was learning consistently for a month. Then Ontario sent me Notification of Interest on August 16th, 2023 and I submitted my documents on September 6th, 2023. How long does it take for application to move from Submitted to Assessment state?
I have significantly reduced learning French after I got an NOI. I am worried that I might lose my French skills if my application doesn’t get approved my Ontario.
(My background: MS degree holder from US. 4 years of total work exp. 28 years of age and single.)

Ninasax

Jul 26, 2023
Hi Everyone!

I got NOI under OINP in 5-May draw too. I've submitted the profile but I made an error in resume and I need advice if I should withdraw the application and resubmit.

So I am employed by "Company A" and was outsourced to "Company B". My work experience, salary slips, tax certificates are from "Company A" and in the IRCC and OINP work experience section I've added "Company A" as employer too. My reference letter (IRCC template) was signed by "Company B", since that's the company I've actually worked for, and in the reference letter, employment by "Company A" and outsourced to "Company B" information is clearly mentioned. Now I've mistakenly mentioned "Company B" in the resume. Should I ignore it, or should I withdraw the application and resubmit, since I'm still under 45 days period post NOI.

NOI: 5-May-2023
Submitted: 21-May-2023
Nothing since then...
Hello aliansab, I am in similar situation that one of my doc misses some information.
Would you mind telling me what you ended up doing?

vatesh

Jun 5, 2023
Hello All,

I got nominated today (NOI: 5th May, Submitted my application on 11th June). Thanks for all the support to community here.

Question: I am planning to accept the nomination but I am also about to change my company i am working in next few days (my NOC code and job responsibilities will remain the same as Software Engineer). I am wondering will it impact my nomination ? Do i need to inform OINP about the upcoming job change. In nomination letter, it just mention to update express entry profile with updated information if you start new career. So want to verify the right next steps in my scenario ?

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I received an ITA in Sep 19th draw and have few queries in filling the application:
1. I am going through OINP with only me as the applicant (no spouse). In the Personal Details > Family section, what should be the answer for "How many family members does Ravi have?"? Originally I marked it 1 as my plan was to go alone first and then process Open Work Permit and Spousal Permit for my wife later. Is this just information of my info or does this mean I am accompanying my spouse as well?
2. Next question to above is "How much money (in Canadian dollars) will Ravi bring to Canada? Should this be 13757 (1 member) or 17127 (2 members)?
3. In Contact Details section, all the addresses since I am 18 have been asked. While I have been in India all along, I am not sure when we moved into the first home and hence do not the exact date. Will giving a random date in the correct month and year suffice for old addresses?
4. In Personal History Section, They asked for all activities for the last 10 years since I am 18. While I graduated in 2015, I started working in occupation of current NOC code from 2017. From 2015-2017 I worked in a different profession for which I only have offer letters. Would this create an issue later?
5. In the personal history section, the form doesn't show complete until you fill all months in the last 10 years. Obviously, students wouldn't be doing anything in between high school and bachelor's program for 3-4 months? Can I just leave this as unemployed? What is the normal way of filling these minor gaps between education?
6. My wife doesn't have a last name. There is only one word for given name in her passport basically. How do I enter this for first and last names?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Ravi

DhruvR_123

Sep 22, 2023
Hello, I am inside Canada on PGWP. I have foreign work experience in NOC 21311 (it's my Primary NOC) within last 5 years, which is eligible for OINP Tech draw. Also I have been working inside Canada in NOC 22310 for 1.5 years.

So, If I get nomination from OINP and, Since I get qualify under OINP tech draw because of foreign work experience,
Should I choose to go with FSW or CEC?

Janifa

Oct 3, 2023
HELP !!
Please concerning proof of funds ,if you make a huge one time deposit just around the time of application ( which was money a family member borrowed from you ) just to add to your funds to show you meet the minimum criteria will you be queried by the Ontario Immigration Nominee programme?
do I need to write a letter or I can just leave it