+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

hs1991

Mar 14, 2022
Looking for advice. My CRS was at 473 and reduced to 467 today. I am not much hopeful for FSW draw but targeting PNP from Ontario - Non Tech, Human Capital. I have my primary NOC as abc and secondary as xyz. T Can I create another profile where I will put NOC xyz as primary? Both abc and xyz have been picked in recent Ontario draws.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Looking for advice. My CRS was at 473 and reduced to 467 today. I am not much hopeful for FSW draw but targeting PNP from Ontario - Non Tech, Human Capital. I have my primary NOC as abc and secondary as xyz. T Can I create another profile where I will put NOC xyz as primary? Both abc and xyz have been picked in recent Ontario draws.
You can only have one EE profile. What is your NOC and when did you apply?

Reactions: hs1991

hs1991

Mar 14, 2022
You can only have one EE profile. What is your NOC and when did you apply?
Applied in September 2021 with 1122 as NOC. Secondary NOC is 0125.

Creating a new profile with a different email will be illegal? I was wondering if I create another profile with Primary NOC as 0125 and delete one of the profiles after getting NOI.

weetee

Feb 10, 2022
Thank you so much for the detailed response. I have some follow up questions please.

For point 1, I have done my diploma before my bachelors though. Do you mean I should elect 'Bachelor's degree' for Bachelor's and 'two or more certificates' for Diploma or it should be 'two or more certificates' for both the degrees ?
On a separate note, there are two places in the form for 'Level of Education' - one in general and the other for ECA - both of them should match right?

For point 2, Yes I could find a press release document on Capgemini's official website about the merger and rebranding - would that be enough? There are some media websites too having these headlines, shall I also add links to relevant websites?

For point 3, I don't have salary statements, they just issued me a letter confirming my last drawn annual compensation terming it as salary certificate. Do you think that would work?

I'd really appreciate your help.
You Education should match whatever the ECA report says. In my case the diploma was after my bachelor's, which is a Post Graduate diploma, so i gave the diploma as 2 or more certificates and the bachelors degree as a Bachelors itself. Make sure u keep ur bachelor's as a bachelors itself, do not select bachelor's as 2 or more certificates.

You can give the press release doc and add whatever else you feel is relevant to the matter. No harm in adding more info right?

For salary does the certificate mention the dates if work for which the salary was given? The OINP application asks to add the salary slip of the starting and ending months of the job. Along with this give your tax docs and attested copy of your bank statement with the salary highlighted for the months you do not have the salary info. Also if you can get a letter from your workplace stating why the salary slip is not available then that would be perfect.

Jaishree

Apr 16, 2021
You Education should match whatever the ECA report says. In my case the diploma was after my bachelor's, which is a Post Graduate diploma, so i gave the diploma as 2 or more certificates and the bachelors degree as a Bachelors itself. Make sure u keep ur bachelor's as a bachelors itself, do not select bachelor's as 2 or more certificates.

You can give the press release doc and add whatever else you feel is relevant to the matter. No harm in adding more info right?

For salary does the certificate mention the dates if work for which the salary was given? The OINP application asks to add the salary slip of the starting and ending months of the job. Along with this give your tax docs and attested copy of your bank statement with the salary highlighted for the months you do not have the salary info. Also if you can get a letter from your workplace stating why the salary slip is not available then that would be perfect.
Thank you so much for your response.

Sure! Thanks for the tip, that was really helpful. My ECA says 'Diploma (two years) and Bachelor's (four years)' so I'll put Bachelor's as Bachelor's itself like you suggested but for Diploma I can also put as 'Other' and then specify exactly what my ECA says that is Diploma (two years), what would you suggest - 'Other' or 'Two or more certificates' ? Please let me know your thoughts.

I just have two public documents that confirms the merger and rebranding, I'll attach those.

Not exactly, it mentions my entire tenure of employment with them and last drawn annual CTC. For the reason of payslip not being made available by them, I specifically asked them to add it but they have just mentioned that employee doesn't have the payslip saved with her and therefore they are producing this letter to be considered as salary certificate.
Do you see a problem here ?
On a different note, you said 'attested bank statements', do I need to get all my bank statements attested by the bank? The document checklist didn't mention anything about the attestation so I thought just the statements would do fine. Could you please confirm this?

Jaishree

Apr 16, 2021
Could you also please review my letter of intent attached below? I'd really appreciate your help.

Subject: Letter of Intent to reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to express my interest to reside in Ontario.

While applying, I am a 30-year-old woman, single, well-educated having completed my full-time Diploma followed by Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering. I have nearly 8.5 years of full-time work experience in IT industry having held positions of Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer and System Analyst, working with a number of Multinational IT companies, which are equivalent to the occupation described under skill ‘A’ of National Occupation Code 2173.

Ontario being an economic and a leading tech hub has numerous opportunities for professionals like me. I have researched and have also been actively looking for the jobs on the job portals and social platforms like LinkedIn matching my skills to find a lot of them in my area of expertise – ‘BizTalk Developer’ offering competitive salaries, I have also applied for a number of positions.

I am very much confident to secure a job there based on my qualifications, extensive work experience and expertise in my field, and for having excellent command on English language evident from my strong IELTS scores. This would in turn enable me to significantly contribute to the growth of the province as a responsible tax-paying professional.

Apart from the career aspect, I am also keen to migrate to Ontario for all the other good reasons that it offers great standard of living, high quality of life, and cultural diversity and is so welcoming and heart-warming to immigrants from all over the world.

In addition, having love for travel, I look forward to visiting and residing in the most happening province having the most spectacular places to explore in and around like Toronto islands, the most popular Niagara Falls and so many exotic places out there.

In conclusion, I have arranged my documents in the order in which they have been requested, please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further clarifications.

Thank you very much for your interest in considering me for nomination, I really appreciate this, and I look forward to moving and settling down in Ontario soon.

Best Regards,
Jaishree.

May 19, 2019
Hi guys,
I was nominated by OINP on Jan 12,2021 and submitted the application to OINP on 25 Feb. The status is "SUBMITTED" ever since. Is there something wrong with my application ? How long does it usually take for the status to update ? I'm getting a bit anxious.
Thanks in advance

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hi guys,
I was nominated by OINP on Jan 12,2021 and submitted the application to OINP on 25 Feb. The status is "SUBMITTED" ever since. Is there something wrong with my application ? How long does it usually take for the status to update ? I'm getting a bit anxious.
Thanks in advance
Whats your NOC?

ttsoldier13

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-01-2022
Hi guys,
Thanks in advance
I too got noi on Jan 12. Submitted on Feb 24th. Status is still submitted. NOC 0114. I know someone submitted Feb 18th and they are at assessment noc 0114

Add your case to this tracker!

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/oinp-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

Reactions: Sangwanniteshs

weetee

Feb 10, 2022
Thank you so much for your response.

Sure! Thanks for the tip, that was really helpful. My ECA says 'Diploma (two years) and Bachelor's (four years)' so I'll put Bachelor's as Bachelor's itself like you suggested but for Diploma I can also put as 'Other' and then specify exactly what my ECA says that is Diploma (two years), what would you suggest - 'Other' or 'Two or more certificates' ? Please let me know your thoughts.

I just have two public documents that confirms the merger and rebranding, I'll attach those.

Not exactly, it mentions my entire tenure of employment with them and last drawn annual CTC. For the reason of payslip not being made available by them, I specifically asked them to add it but they have just mentioned that employee doesn't have the payslip saved with her and therefore they are producing this letter to be considered as salary certificate.
Do you see a problem here ?
On a different note, you said 'attested bank statements', do I need to get all my bank statements attested by the bank? The document checklist didn't mention anything about the attestation so I thought just the statements would do fine. Could you please confirm this?
IF the employer has mentioned the reason then I guess it should be ok?.. I am not a consultant or anything..I have no experience in submitting this, as i am submitting an application for the fist time as well.. i am just saying what i think i might do in that case.
And anything bank related, statement etc, it is better to add attested copies.. Its not mentioned anywhere but i remember seeing a video from kubeir kamal to always add attested copies wherever bank comes into the picture.