+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

okosaga

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
I was wondering if any person here have tried the ontario business path?

I need help to get who did this before and presently in Canada.

Harrrry

Feb 4, 2022
Hi everyone, I need a suggestion for OINP.

I am currently sitting at 470 CRS, Education Assessment: 'Masters degree' and 4 years 'Bachelor degree' both assessed by IQAS in a single evaluation report. I am thinking of decreasing my score to 460s to pass OINP eligibility.

Is it safe to change my education in the EE portal from 'Masters' to 'Two or more degrees'?
Anyone who has successfully tried this?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

I am currently sitting at 470 CRS, Education Assessment: 'Masters degree' and 4 years 'Bachelor degree' both assessed by IQAS in a single evaluation report. I am thinking of decreasing my score to 460s to pass OINP eligibility.

Is it safe to change my education in the EE portal from 'Masters' to 'Two or more degrees'?
If your ECA report says masters, how can you use two degrees?

Sakshi027

Jan 27, 2022

If your Canadian Equivalency Summary (usually at the top of Wes report) says so, if its just Master's it is not suggestable to do it!

catalin1122

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of completing the my application on the e-Filing Portal and I have a few questions about it. Some help would be greatly appreciated especially from members that already went through this phase like @seadrag0n and @dankboi from the PNP Master Race.

1. Should I include my entire education history or only the highest level? I only have an ECA for my highest education and it will not let me proceed further without one.
2. Should I include the work experience where I cannot provide reference letters? In the EE profile I claim points only for three years which I can prove but besides that I cannot.
3. In case I omit something from above, should I include them in the resume?
4. What do I do with the gaps? There is an "Other Activities" section but it states to include anything besides education and paid work history.

Thanks

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of completing the my application on the e-Filing Portal and I have a few questions about it. Some help would be greatly appreciated especially from members that already went through this phase like @seadrag0n and @dankboi from the PNP Master Race.

1. Should I include my entire education history or only the highest level? I only have an ECA for my highest education and it will not let me proceed further without one.
2. Should I include the work experience where I cannot provide reference letters? In the EE profile I claim points only for three years which I can prove but besides that I cannot.
3. In case I omit something from above, should I include them in the resume?
4. What do I do with the gaps? There is an "Other Activities" section but it states to include anything besides education and paid work history.

Thanks
1. Only the what's in the ECA.
2. Just explain in an LOE that you are not claiming points for the other job experiences for CRS points in your EE profile but atleast 1 year of the one's you are claiming points for should be in the last 5 years.
3. Mention everything in your resume.
4. You should put gaps are unemployed.

Reactions: catalin1122

catalin1122

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
1. Only the what's in the ECA.
2. Just explain in an LOE that you are not claiming points for the other job experiences for CRS points in your EE profile but atleast 1 year of the one's you are claiming points for should be in the last 5 years.
3. Mention everything in your resume.
4. You should put gaps are unemployed.
Thank you very much for the quick reply!

On the 4th questions, by "gaps" I mean the gaps which are created my not mentioning the entire education and work history, but I guess the LOE covers that.

Reactions: seadrag0n

Carter009

Sep 14, 2021
Germany
Category........
Other
all

A friend of mine is preparing to submit his documents for OINP. Is it okay to use just fixed deposit certificate for POF ?

I’m aware it’s very much valid for FSW, but I just wanted to double check if he’s good to go with the FD certificate that he’ll be getting next week

Thanks