+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

triptilive

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Congrats on the OINP LOI. I know nothing about option 2, apart from it sounds a lot quicker than option 1. OINP could take 90 days (mine took 2 weeks, I got lucky), then waiting for a PNP draw (every two weeks), then current wait times for PR for outland applicants seems to be crazy, like 18 months rather than 6.

I'm in for a long ride.
Hey! sorry if this sounds vague but do you have any hunches as to how/why your application was taken up for processing within 2 days of submission with final approval taking just 2 weeks. This is my first NOI and I haven't researched much about how things are processed. My application was submitted 14 days back and I am yet to see a change in status. Do you think they are processing applications based on criteria like country, NOC or Canadian experience. Would appreciate your opinion on this. Thanks

paramveerz

Aug 7, 2019
Gurgaon
Guys,
I wanted to understand the difference between
French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream & Human Capital Stream.
My NOC is 2161 under actuarial science and planning for OINP via express entry. I'm unable to figure this out.

Temitope29

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Guys,
I wanted to understand the difference between
French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream & Human Capital Stream.
My NOC is 2161 under actuarial science and planning for OINP via express entry. I'm unable to figure this out.
Hi
For the french speaking stream your first language must be French

Temitope29

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Hey! sorry if this sounds vague but do you have any hunches as to how/why your application was taken up for processing within 2 days of submission with final approval taking just 2 weeks. This is my first NOI and I haven't researched much about how things are processed. My application was submitted 14 days back and I am yet to see a change in status. Do you think they are processing applications based on criteria like country, NOC or Canadian experience. Would appreciate your opinion on this. Thanks
What I've come to understand is each application is unique, you can't compare any two

Reactions: PG12 and triptilive

Temitope29

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
How do I check that? I just created a express entry profile. I'm sorry, I know this sounds lame but there is no mention on the NOI message in my profile about the stream.
Oh,okay
Pick Ontario as one of your preferred provinces
Fingers crossed they will send you Notification of interest during their next draw
For the last draw 458 was minimum CRS
Its best you search online about OINP HCP

triptilive

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
How do I check that? I just created a express entry profile. I'm sorry, I know this sounds lame but there is no mention on the NOI message in my profile about the stream.
On which date did you receive the NOI message in your profile?

Last edited:

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
I had a hunch it was because my EE profile expired in Sept 28th 2021 - I'd been in the pool since same date 2020. So maybe I got prioritised because of that. Otherwise your guess is as good as mine. I can't even say it's because all my docs were submitted first time, as they sent an ADR!

Reactions: triptilive

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
Did you saw any pnp applicant or any outlanders who got the copr in 18 months ?
And are you stating the time period involving the oinp nomination or from the date of AOR ?
I'm in a Whatsapp group with many people waiting since ages. Although looking at your timeline it's moving swiftly as FSW Outland, which is great! I was stating time period from AOR. MyImmiTracker shows most submissions from April that haven't passed medical yet.

Reactions: PG12 and nouvea