dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
No update since Jan 16th???
So far I have raised 03 webforms:

22nd Feb 2020, Following Reply received on 28th Feb 2020:
VO: CIO, SYDNEY,NS.
The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.

02nd Mar 2020, Following Reply received on 04th Mar 2020:
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your file is currently located at Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The medical examination results on file is currently valid.
04th Apr 2020, Following Reply received on 09th Apr 2020:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Oops!!
this is terrible
Hang in there as a decision might be reached soon. The Covid-19 has had its toll on everything damn thing in the world now .
So far I have raised 03 webforms:

22nd Feb 2020, Following Reply received on 28th Feb 2020:
VO: CIO, SYDNEY,NS.
The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.

02nd Mar 2020, Following Reply received on 04th Mar 2020:
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your file is currently located at Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The medical examination results on file is currently valid.
04th Apr 2020, Following Reply received on 09th Apr 2020:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Reactions: dn3

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi All,
Please find my timeline:
OINP PNP Timeline:
NOI: 15th Aug 2019
Application Submitted (AOR) : 23rd Aug 2019
Nomination received (600 CRS points added): 20th Nov 2019 (89th Day)
ITA from EE: 27th Nov 2019

EE FSW PNP Timeline:
e-Medical: 30th Nov 2019
AOR: Dec 22nd 2019
Medicals Passed: Jan 14th 2020
BIL: Jan 14th 2020
Biometric Enrolment: Jan 16th 2020
I am having Similar timeline , how long it will take to get ppr

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Oops!!
this is terrible
Hang in there as a decision might be reached soon. The Covid-19 has had its toll on everything damn thing in the world now .
Thanks mate for encouraging words! I have not reached 06 months processing time yet, so I am pretty chilled out :)

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi,
I have master degree ECA done and 3+years as Admin assistant 1241. Am single and below 30. Hve 470 points under crs. Am i eligible for ONIP pnp nomination? Wht are my chnces be?

Mehr W

Nov 11, 2019
Hello, need some assistance. I received my ITA. My husband I got all our documents ready before hand however one of our police certificates has expired in March. Now that all the government offices are closed in our country, should we upload the expired certificates with a letter of explanation that we will upload them as soon as the offices open (on ground or online) and process our request?

Reactions: Amiz

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello, need some assistance. I received my ITA. My husband I got all our documents ready before hand however one of our police certificates has expired in March. Now that all the government offices are closed in our country, should we upload the expired certificates with a letter of explanation that we will upload them as soon as the offices open (on ground or online) and process our request?
Congrats!
As per current scenario, you are given 90 days for document submission (Assuming that your received ITA 1-2 days ago). Would rather suggest you to wait for atleast 30 days so that by the time if situation is ok you can get the fresh Police clearance certificate and submit it along with other documents at one shot.

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If
If you dont mind, can you please share your application timeline and NOC as i am also waiting for OINP nomination...

Mehr W

Nov 11, 2019
If

If you dont mind, can you please share your application timeline and NOC as i am also waiting for OINP nomination...
NOI: August 15
Application Submitted: September 28
Additional Documentation Request: November 28
Documents Submitted: November 29
Complete Application Email Received: November 29
Additional Documentation Request: December 19
Documents Submitted: December 26
Complete Application Email Received: December 27
Application Status Changed to DIP: December 27
Approved: January 15
ITA received: January 17
Application rejected due to wrong category of Australian police certificate: March 7
New EE profile created: March 15
Nomination transferred: March 19
ITA received: April 9

Mehr W

Nov 11, 2019
Congrats!
As per current scenario, you are given 90 days for document submission (Assuming that your received ITA 1-2 days ago). Would rather suggest you to wait for atleast 30 days so that by the time if situation is ok you can get the fresh Police clearance certificate and submit it along with other documents at one shot.
My other documents might expire by then :|

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOI: August 15
Application Submitted: September 28
Additional Documentation Request: November 28
Documents Submitted: November 29
Complete Application Email Received: November 29
Additional Documentation Request: December 19
Documents Submitted: December 26
Complete Application Email Received: December 27
Application Status Changed to DIP: December 27
Approved: January 15
ITA received: January 17
Application rejected due to wrong category of Australian police certificate: March 7
New EE profile created: March 15
Nomination transferred: March 19
ITA received: April 9
OMG... quite challenging journey.. but hats off to u.. hope you get PR at the earliest.