+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

AnmolSagar1

Nov 5, 2019
Hi everyone , probably this is one of the most active discussion so chose to write here .
Can you please advice based on my profile if i stand a chance to get pr through any PNP Program.
Below are my details
Single applicant
Highest qualification : bcom
Ielts score : 7-7-7.5-8
Work experience: 4 years
NOC code : 0125
CRS Score : 429

Thanks in advance. Please advise Based your experience.

Anyone who could help me with my query ?????

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
In the official form?

I know, the same here. They did not even inform me that they changed the IMM number and date when they sent it to the OINP.
I have wasted 2 more days because of their fault before OINP moved my case to the assessment...

They were better last year.
I only replied to the email I received as advised by the CSR person at OINP, nothing appeared in my one-key portal.
WES has been nothing but pathetic.

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Why don't you request WES to send a copy of your first degree to oinp, the Masters degree which is undergoing evaluation can wait while you use what you have for now?
Let me give you guys the complete details of my interactions with WES.

In June i started my process for WES report upgrade since I had my Masters Degree with me.
The first documents I sent, they replied after 2 whole months that I need to send the documents again becuase there is a STAMP Number mismatch.

In the meanwhile my OINP application came and i submitted it and also initiated the process for sharing my previous report with OINP. I was guided by WES CSR that I should download an Xcopy form and fax it to WES. Upon which I will be enabled with a payment link. After weeks of calling an following up and writing to WES in contact us the payment link finally became active, but when i made the payment they added OINP as a recipient for my ongoing evaluation instead of the previous one.

On the other hand I sent documents to WES again for my masters which they again rejected but luckily this time they didn't take 2 months, instead 2 weeks. So i sent the documents for masters to them 3rd time, this time I got all the neccessary information proofs even stamp numbers and letters from HEC (body that sends our documents) and sent them via fax to WES , that you can't mess it up this time, I have got you. So finally they accepted and now the report is due on 29th Nov.

On the otherhand upon further following up with WES on my XCOPY request I was informed after a week that they can't share a previous copy unless this evaluation is completed.

In my experience WES has nothing but poor in responding and the biggest surprise is that their CSRs are pathetic, one says one thing and the other another thing.

So that's the whole story, I have sent all this detail to OINP as well. So it's on them if they can accept it by 29th or if they don't so shall be it.

Reactions: Captain789

Mac1987

Nov 11, 2019
Hello Guys,

I applied for OINP HCP on 8th August. My status changed from submitted to Assesment on 1st November. But it's been almost 41 days now, my status is unchanged.

Though OINP website says they complete the process within 60 days, but i know in many cases it takes more than that. But should i follow up with them? Should i just wait and watch ?

My CRS is 451, unfortunately CRS cut off has remained high lately.

Can anyone tell me how long does it take for OINP HCP? Or is it random and varies from case to case ?

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hello Guys,

I applied for OINP HCP on 8th August. My status changed from submitted to Assesment on 1st November. But it's been almost 41 days now, my status is unchanged.

Though OINP website says they complete the process within 60 days, but i know in many cases it takes more than that. But should i follow up with them? Should i just wait and watch ?

My CRS is 451, unfortunately CRS cut off has remained high lately.

Can anyone tell me how long does it take for OINP HCP? Or is it random and varies from case to case ?
My process (I'm at the assessment stage) is within 60 days today.....so I don't think you should worry...I am also under the CRS radar until 2020 :(

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
I had done evaluation with WES earlier and faced issues in recognition of my masters. They kept changing the rules, 3 years is must, or should be from IIM, documents to be send by institution directly to them only (you can't get in sealed envelope from them and send). I ended up losing a year and doing evaluation with IQAS.
I strongly suggest to go with IQAS if you haven't started yet. Bit more manual steps and lengthy timelines there, but no hurdles in recognising degree, no need for multiple authorisations.

Reactions: Captain789

Captain789

May 27, 2018
I had done evaluation with WES earlier and faced issues in recognition of my masters. They kept changing the rules, 3 years is must, or should be from IIM, documents to be send by institution directly to them only (you can't get in sealed envelope from them and send). I ended up losing a year and doing evaluation with IQAS.
I strongly suggest to go with IQAS if you haven't started yet. Bit more manual steps and lengthy timelines there, but no hurdles in recognising degree, no need for multiple authorisations.
Agree