OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hey guyzzz

NOI Received Aug 15 2019
Submitted Aug 26th 2019
Status “Submitted”

Please share the status Aug 15th applicatns
how long does it take to change the status from submitted to the next? Do you get the notification? Or do we have to check the status in our profile?

Captain789

May 27, 2018
can anybody help me in these issues:

First about the proof of funds:
I gave the statement from the bank and the current balance , average balance in last 3 months, both credit and debit are above the minimum, but the problem is there are two weeks in last 3 months that the balance was below the minimum.
Is my profile going to be rejected because of this?

Second:
My NOC is in 0124. I have worked for almost 4 years in this NOC and I prepared a reference letter, payslips ( last and first), insurance documents for these 4 years.
I also have 3 more years experience in NOC 4163 which I have mentioned in my profile. But unfortunately I only have reference letters and insurance documents, no payslips are available for those years . Does it cause any problems?
Well from my understanding they require 2 documents.
One should confirm that you have the required or claimed sum of money for at least 5-6 months and the other one which proves your bank activity. This should confirm that that your savings aren't the only money you have and you spend it all the time.

What kind of insurance you have? I am not familiar with this type of document...

imran1989

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 6002
App. Filed.......
25th may 2015
IELTS Request
W:6 S:6 R:5.5 L:6
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
6th sep 2015
N
how long does it take to change the status from submitted to the next? Do you get the notification? Or do we have to check the status in our profile?
Hi,
Not sure, my status is still submitted. Looking at the previous applicants, its seems like it might change in two to three weeks.

Reactions: Captain789

chetna.nayyar

Jul 13, 2018
Hi

I have recieved the nomination on 1 St of August but because of some personal problem I will be submitting my application tomorrow.
I wanted to ask that the fund asked has not been maintained in my account since 3 months I have deposited the entire amount in the account 3 days ago so will this cause a problem

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hi

I have recieved the nomination on 1 St of August but because of some personal problem I will be submitting my application tomorrow.
I wanted to ask that the fund asked has not been maintained in my account since 3 months I have deposited the entire amount in the account 3 days ago so will this cause a problem
If this is from your parents or your spouse or something, you will need to added a gift deed document as well, which talks about this transfer.

Rickster_21

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
I'm filling out my OINP application under the Human Capital Priorities, I received an NOI on the 15th of Aug.
I have a few questions under the education section :
1. My ECA report has different verbiage for both my Bachelors' degree and my PG Diploma. Should I choose other and type out exactly what's mentioned on the ECA report or just choose undergraduate and graduate?
2. I did my PF Diploma from SCDL (Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning). Should this be considered full-time or part time? The ECA report doesn't mention anything.

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
I'm filling out my OINP application under the Human Capital Priorities, I received an NOI on the 15th of Aug.
I have a few questions under the education section :
1. My ECA report has different verbiage for both my Bachelors' degree and my PG Diploma. Should I choose other and type out exactly what's mentioned on the ECA report or just choose undergraduate and graduate?
2. I did my PF Diploma from SCDL (Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning). Should this be considered full-time or part time? The ECA report doesn't mention anything.
To answer to your questions :
1. You can mention as other and type out what is mentioned on the report. That way you wont have to second guess.
2. I have a few questions: a) did you work or were doing a job while getting your diploma ? b) Can you ask from the college were you have received the diploma, if they can confirm on whether you were full time or part time studying ?