+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
I submitted my EE profile 2 weeks back. The EE profile status still shows "Submitted". I am yet to get NOI through mail. What would be the status in the EE profile if I am sent "NOI". Am I expected to get any email for that?

ABhola

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-07-2018
I submitted my EE profile 2 weeks back. The EE profile status still shows "Submitted". I am yet to get NOI through mail. What would be the status in the EE profile if I am sent "NOI". Am I expected to get any email for that?
Hi Bhavani,
You'd not get any email for the NOI. It is present as a notification message on your profile. Please check your EE profile messages for the NOI. Kindly note, status of the EE profile would not change upon receipt of NOI.

ABhola

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-07-2018
Hi Everyone,
Can anyone confirm the timeline for receiving Nomination once the file is picked up for assessment?

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi All,

Thanks for carrying out discussions on this thread.

I received a NOI from Ontario on 26th Feb and I have submitted the profile along with paying the amount today.

Please let me know the stages that might occur ahead for me.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Sarthak

Could you let me know when you submitted your EE profile. I just wanted to know how many days you waited to get the NOI on 26th Feb. How do you know the release of NOI? Did you get any email or got to know in your EE profile?

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi Bhavani,
You'd not get any email for the NOI. It is present as a notification message on your profile. Please check your EE profile messages for the NOI. Kindly note, status of the EE profile would not change upon receipt of NOI.
Thanks for the explanation. What is the expected wait period to get the NOI?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Can anyone confirm the timeline for receiving Nomination once the file is picked up for assessment?
If you mean for HCP then currently it is taking a long time, there are cases which are nearing 90 days but no nominations so far unless you are ST or French Stream or inland applicant. As per OINP it is 60-90 days if they dont ask for anything additional

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi, My application is in the assessment stage. My CRS score is 438 and I am expecting direct ITA in next 2 draws as the latest draw had 441 CRS score. I would like to know if it is better to accept the direct ITA or wait for OINP nomination.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi, My application is in the assessment stage. My CRS score is 438 and I am expecting direct ITA in next 2 draws as the latest draw had 441 CRS score. I would like to know if it is better to accept the direct ITA or wait for OINP nomination.
It's your choice but do note you will not get a refund for OINP application since its in assessment stage now. I would say that see what you get first (OINP nomination or ITA) and accordingly decide.

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Has anyone noticed the curious case of a guy on immi tracker who applied for OINP HCP on April 1st and has already been nominated? That is mental!

Then there's a case of a guy on one of the threads claiming he's got an ITA yesterday with a CRS of 431. The world is going bonkers.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Has anyone noticed the curious case of a guy on immi tracker who applied for OINP HCP on April 1st and has already been nominated? That is mental!

Then there's a case of a guy on one of the threads claiming he's got an ITA yesterday with a CRS of 431. The world is going bonkers.
That guy applied under French speaking stream and they are known to progress faster i.e. myimmitracker case

Last edited:

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
That guy applied under French speaking stream and they are known to progress faster i.e. myimmitracker case
Perhaps... but then there is also a case there of a French stream applicant sitting at "submitted" status since February, poor guy hasn't even come
to "Assessment" yet.

Amazingly diverse fortunes and timelines for OINP applicants.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Ontario Update, new set of NOI issued

ST 04/25/18
10:00AM EST
Number of NOIs issued: 57
Date Express Entry profile submitted:
January 1, 2018 to April 25, 2018

Sadly, none for HCP.

uthejsree

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Ontario Update, new set of NOI issued

ST 04/25/18
10:00AM EST
Number of NOIs issued: 57
Date Express Entry profile submitted:
January 1, 2018 to April 25, 2018

Sadly, none for HCP.
Where did you get this from? I see no update on the OINP website.