Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
13 days from assessment to dip....that seems to be the trend....hang in there....all the best!
im still in assesment, no ADR recieved. check my signature. hoping to get a DIP change next week.

Reactions: Cai21

THEARTIST

Aug 3, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi

Received my nomination from OINP earlier today with the status reflected in Express Entry profile. I received a NOI as part of the ICT Human Priorities intake in last week of June 2017. My timelines are provided and hopefully with give other aspirants some reference points

CRS score (before nomination): 392
NOC code: 0213
Profile created: June 29, 2017
NOI received: June 29, 2017
OINP registration completed/ submitted status: July 08, 2017
OINP Assessment status: June 21, 2017
OINP Information request (Request for duplicate ECA report): July 28, 2017
Duplicate ECA provided: July 31, 2017
OINP DIP status: Aug 01, 2017
OINP Approved status: Aug 03, 2017

I received a mail from CIC that there is a new message today morning which was the nomination. Got 600 points added to my express entry within a couple of minutes of accepting it.

Overall, took around a month from the NOI to the nomination

Cai21

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi

Received my nomination from OINP earlier today with the status reflected in Express Entry profile. I received a NOI as part of the ICT Human Priorities intake in last week of June 2017. My timelines are provided and hopefully with give other aspirants some reference points

CRS score (before nomination): 392
NOC code: 0213
Profile created: June 29, 2017
NOI received: June 29, 2017
OINP registration completed/ submitted status: July 08, 2017
OINP Assessment status: June 21, 2017
OINP Information request (Request for duplicate ECA report): July 28, 2017
Duplicate ECA provided: July 31, 2017
OINP DIP status: Aug 01, 2017
OINP Approved status: Aug 03, 2017

I received a mail from CIC that there is a new message today morning which was the nomination. Got 600 points added to my express entry within a couple of minutes of accepting it.

Overall, took around a month from the NOI to the nomination
Wow! That's awesome news. Congratulations! :) thanks for sharing.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi,
I just want to know the expense that I need occur for Canada PR and how long it is gonna take.
Thanks
process overall: 6-8 including your ielts and WES.
fees: 550+490CAD/application for normal process.
if province nomination it varies with respect to every provinces. eg:1500CAD for ontario.

shariyar_29

Aug 3, 2017
process overall: 6-8 including your ielts and WES.
fees: 550+490CAD/application for normal process.
if province nomination it varies with respect to every provinces. eg:1500CAD for ontario.
Thanks for the info. any idea when if Ontario going to open again for the nomination? Currently, i have 1.8 Years of experience and still working so another 4 months and I will have 2year experience so I believe I'll get more points so should I start the process now?
Where can I see the province nomination fees?

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks for the info. any idea when if Ontario going to open again for the nomination? - So far no update and it is believed to be opened soon.
Currently, i have 1.8 Years of experience and still working so another 4 months and I will have 2year experience so I believe I'll get more points so should I start the process now? - Good to start with after you achieve score more than 400+. As we really doubt the nomination interest letter to be sent by any province is likely to be seen more than 400+ score and not lesser. So good to start when your CRS score is more than 400. So that ITA can be received either in PNP program(Provincial nominee Program) or direct ITA in EE draw.
Where can I see the province nomination fees? You can check the same in the province website.
Please see my response in red.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
I want to immigrate as Federal skill worker my NOC is 2175 and this occupation is in demand. So if my score is below 400 will i get ITA?. Thanks.
to get nomination for Ontario under crs of 400, seems to be daunting, as no one has any idea that when will they offer it again ,so instead of waiting, i would suggest you to try PNP with other provinces

like this http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

they have criteria of 67/100 points,mostly which is eligibility criteria for EE too, so its quite possible to fall under this.

for more info check this out
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

shariyar_29

Aug 3, 2017
to get nomination for Ontario under crs of 400, seems to be daunting, as no one has any idea that when will they offer it again ,so instead of waiting, i would suggest you to try PNP with other provinces

like this http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

they have criteria of 67/100 points,mostly which is eligibility criteria for EE too, so its quite possible to fall under this.

for more info check this out
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Thank you very much for the info.