+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Yes. 3 brothers and parents in Ontario.
Then Show Documents related to Citizenship, Passport, PR Details Etc. Etc. I have shown my relation with cousin by submitting these docs. ( Citizenship Copy, Driving License, Bank Details for Address, Ontario Health Card, Passport copy of Cousin, Passport Copy of Her mother and My father's to show relationship by showing same Grandfather name in Passport.)

Reactions: anwar01

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Then Show Documents related to Citizenship, Passport, PR Details Etc. Etc. I have shown my relation with cousin by submitting these docs. ( Citizenship Copy, Driving License, Bank Details for Address, Ontario Health Card, Passport copy of Cousin, Passport Copy of Her mother and My father's to show relationship by showing same Grandfather name in Passport.)
Thanks what about below question

7.4 Proof of Compensation (mandatory)
Proof of compensation from previous and current employers for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application. Proof may include copies of:
 Pay stubs, pay cheques or pay statements,
 Bank statements showing salary deposits,
 Income tax documents, or
 Letter(s) from employer(s) explaining why this proof is not readily available.
Note: It is recommended that you provide proof for the first and last month for each work experience.

Question is, Do we need all the documents or any one of them? We don't have income tax in UAE!

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Thanks what about below question

7.4 Proof of Compensation (mandatory)
Proof of compensation from previous and current employers for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application. Proof may include copies of:
 Pay stubs, pay cheques or pay statements,
 Bank statements showing salary deposits,
 Income tax documents, or
 Letter(s) from employer(s) explaining why this proof is not readily available.
Note: It is recommended that you provide proof for the first and last month for each work experience.

Question is, Do we need all the documents or any one of them? We don't have income tax in UAE!
I have shown last 6 Months Pay Stubs, Bank Statement showing Salary Entries, Work Contract, And Reference Letter from Employer showing my annual salary details as well.

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
I have received Nomination yesterday.

NOI Received- 2nd June
File submitted: 20th June
Assessment:- 21st June
Awaiting Information:- 23rd June
DIP:- 26th June
Nomination: 26th June

NOC:- 0822

All the best to all of you who're waiting for Nomination. :):)
Hi,
Congratulations on your nomination. Please when did you authorize WES to share your ECA Report with OINP. Is it after submitting your application or before submission? I don't want to get request for additional document. So i want to do it the right. Since you have gotten nomination, i believe you are in the right position to advise me.
Thanks.

Reactions: Karnesh

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi,
Congratulations on your nomination. Please when did you authorize WES to share your ECA Report with OINP. Is it after submitting your application or before submission? I don't want to get request for additional document. So i want to do it the right. Since you have gotten nomination, i believe you are in the right position to advise me.
Thanks.
Thank you. I have applied for ECA report after submitting docs on 20th June. And indicated my OINP file number in blank space for attention. It was delivered next day to them.
All the best for your application.

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Thank you. I have applied for ECA report after submitting docs on 20th June. And indicated my OINP file number in blank space for attention. It was delivered next day to them.
All the best for your application.
How much have you paid for next day delivery? What was your total cost for duplicate ECA process?

Preetidhama87

May 22, 2017
Congratulations..I have also received NOI on 26.05.2017. One thing I would like to enquiry about the proof of funds.the whole amount should be more than 3 months old? I have show POF for 3 members .

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Congratulations..I have also received NOI on 26.05.2017. One thing I would like to enquiry about the proof of funds.the whole amount should be more than 3 months old? I have show POF for 3 members .
Mine was only Few Weeks old and i saw it as a gift deed from father.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Ohh, that means WES is provided duplicate ECA very quickly. You have chosen regular delivery and then also it got processed in one day. That's good.
Yes. Need to select wisely. Anything we do between Monday to Thursday is on safer side i Guess. :)

harmit214@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
How much have you paid for next day delivery? What was your total cost for duplicate ECA process?

Hi Shyam48,

Actually OINP only needs access to WES database where they check your ECA.

They don't entertain any posts/mail at their office. Hence, the access once paid is granted within 24-48 hours max.

Just save a receipt of the payment when you make. The page when you have paid says save a copy for further reference as pdf copy and send that to oinp saying you've asked wes to grant access to oinp and kindly confirm when done.

They'll respond when they're able to.

viviendmy

Mar 6, 2017
Uploading a copy of ECA is not enough. You have to order a duplicate copy of your eca and have it sent to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT. Once you do that, you have to email them a copy of the receipt and a screenshot that you ordered a duplicate copy to be sent to OINP (no hardcopy is sent. I believe they send some kind of email authorizing OINP to verify your eca or they directly send an electronic copy to OINP). Until you do that, you will not get your education points. That is probably why your score is not adding up to 67+. You are not the only one who got this request from oinp. Pretty much everyone who does not do it prior to submitting their application, gets this email.
Thank you so much for your reply!
I'm now going to the wes website to roder a duplicate copy. As you mentioned, no hardcopy is sent, but when it comes to payment, it includes the hardcopy delivery automatically, and ask for payment of $75.71. Is that necessary to pay that much and request for both eDilivery and hardcopy delivery?

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
I hope you know that it's a digital copy and not physical. Good luck.
Evaluation Report
1 copy sent by Standard Delivery
Date Sent: June 21, 2017

My WES profile is showing like this. not sure whether it's standard delivery or online access to database.