+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt

Thanks for your response .... This was the message when the documents were sent by WES.

This is to confirm that World Education Services (WES) has processed your order and shipped your evaluation report to your recipient(s).

1. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)
2. Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT

To place future orders, please visit www.wes.org/ca/xcopy.

Thank you for choosing World Education Services.

Sincerely,

World Education Services.

It has been 2 days now I have not heard from them if they have received my ECA evaluation duplicate copy and neither have they acknowledged my email as to if they are looking into it. When I login to OINP it shows "Awaiting information"
I have same issue.
I have done my ECA through PEBC (Pharmacist examining board of Canada) and uploaded the photocopy while filling online application.
Now they are asking me to send original reports by post to OINP address,which I have already done.
My status is "awaiting information" since then.
Don't know what is going on.

harmit214@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
I have same issue.
I have done my ECA through PEBC (Pharmacist examining board of Canada) and uploaded the photocopy while filling online application.
Now they are asking me to send original reports by post to OINP address,which I have already done.
My status is "awaiting information" since then.
Don't know what is going on.
I emailed them today again asking whether they've received my ECA .... Let's hope they reply as soon as possible ....

I've emailed on both expressentry@ontario.ca and Ontarionominee@ontario.ca

Reactions: Meghanh@ri

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Hi all, am new to this group. Please help if you can.

1= Do ontario invite anybody that is above 400 with any NOC or is there required NOC? We have NOC 2145.

2= How long is their processing?

3= If we get ontario nominee, how long can we stay in ontario before moving to another province?
Thanks in advance.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi Guys,

I got OINP interest letter today in my cic account.
My total score is 404 including Canadian education.

How they count the OINP score ?
If I exclude my Canadian education, my score is below 400. Should I apply ?

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi Guys,

I got OINP interest letter today in my cic account.
My total score is 404 including Canadian education.

How they count the OINP score ?
If I exclude my Canadian education, my score is below 400. Should I apply ?
Congrats on ur NOI, why do you want to exclude what gave you points in the first place, ON deals wt candidates with 400+ score in EE, your NOC is not the most important thing in ur application but being able to provide all that is required of you. Please lay your hands on the application guide first, study it and most of your questions if not all would be answered if you are able to read the guide. Best of luck

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Congrats on ur NOI, why do you want to exclude what gave you points in the first place, ON deals wt candidates with 400+ score in EE, your NOC is not the most important thing in ur application but being able to provide all that is required of you. Please lay your hands on the application guide first, study it and most of your questions if not all would be answered if you are able to read the guide. Best of luck
Thanks buddy. I think you are correct. I need to read handbook first.

aashishsharma

Jun 16, 2017
Hi Experts,

I am new to this group.

Could someone put light on my case as many people who submitted the application before and after already received the nomination but I am still in the Decision in Progress since June 2nd, 2017. Please find my timeline below:

NOI: April 13th, 2017
Application Submitted: May 22nd, 2017
Assessment: May 23rd, 2017
Decision in Progress: June 2nd, 2017

NOC Code: 6221

Please help, it makes me worry about my application like crazy. Thanks a lot in advance. Really need some light on my case.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Experts,

I am new to this group.

Could someone put light on my case as many people who submitted the application before and after already received the nomination but I am still in the Decision in Progress since June 2nd, 2017. Please find my timeline below:

NOI: April 13th, 2017
Application Submitted: May 22nd, 2017
Assessment: May 23rd, 2017
Decision in Progress: June 2nd, 2017

NOC Code: 6221

Please help, it makes me worry about my application like crazy. Thanks a lot in advance. Really need some light on my case.
6221 has few more available slots and this is the reason for delayed Nomination. You should expect to receive one at the end of this month.

People of some NOC are waiting since Mid May so don't worry you are not alone.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
6221 has few more available slots and this is the reason for delayed Nomination. You should expect to receive one at the end of this month.

How about 2174?

aashishsharma

Jun 16, 2017

Thanks a lot Bill for your quick reply. Finally a bit relaxation. Have a nice weekend ahead.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Since when you are having DIP status. 2174 have now good chances of fast track Nomination. You should expect it next week.
Thanks @BillHyatt for the reply. I haven't submitted my application yet. Sitting at 408 and waiting for the next draw to know my chance of getting a direct ITA.

aashishsharma

Jun 16, 2017

Hi @BillHyatt sorry for bugging you, one more question, will OINP refuse my application if slots for NOC 6221 in coming days be filled?

If so, what will be the next appropriate steps one should take according to your experience?