+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Dear Members,

I need your help. My brother has gained express points 343 and he is also eligible in FSW because he has points 69/100. So can Ontario govt send him expression of interest for OINP. As there are two ways which are mentioned on website that a candidate can process his application either through CSR 400+ or FSW. Please guide. Thank you.
Unfortunately your brother is not eligible for Ontario - he'll need at least CRS 400 to be considered for OINP.

However, for the FSW stream there is no minimum score - he can enter the pool and wait to be invited when the cutoff decreases to 343.

Good luck

Reactions: Meghanh@ri

scorpion3110

Feb 2, 2015
Delhi Area, India
NOC Code......
I got an email from Ontario with an intent to nominate me for PNP. I don;t have my birth certificate. Please guide me as to what are the alternatives to Birth Certificate that I can submit.

neels89

May 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
I got an email from Ontario with an intent to nominate me for PNP. I don;t have my birth certificate. Please guide me as to what are the alternatives to Birth Certificate that I can submit.
Hi there
In the initial pages of this blog its extensively written about such issues look for it in Pg 1

fotjon

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
FSW
I the latest OINP application guide, section "OINP Work history" - it is specified:

Work Contracts (mandatory)
Copies of your work contract(s) from previous and current employers for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application.

That means that the letter of reference is not enough now? The problem is that "work contracts", were I work, are formal, not updated and do not reflect all duties that I cover. Many times people do more that what is stated there or do other duties for some of them. So...how to explain this and avoid problems here?

Since the CRS score on EE is at 413 and might go lower in the future, I predict the OINP minimal score requirements might go lower then 400, so it could be a good chance for those who struggle with CLB 9.

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
I have made payment through online method in OINP portal yesterday.
Page got crashed immediately. I haven't received any acknoledgement yet from OINP. And my application status is still under 'waiting to submitted' .
I have also sent an email to technical support team of OINP , but no reply yet !
Please help.
Thank you in advance.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I the latest OINP application guide, section "OINP Work history" - it is specified:

Work Contracts (mandatory)
Copies of your work contract(s) from previous and current employers for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application.

That means that the letter of reference is not enough now? The problem is that "work contracts", were I work, are formal, not updated and do not reflect all duties that I cover. Many times people do more that what is stated there or do other duties for some of them. So...how to explain this and avoid problems here?
It's just that the OINP application asks for more documents than the PR application.

I have the same issue with 2 of my contracts - they do not reflect my role, duties or job responsibilities at all. In fact, they just mention a long list of random things that I must NOT do while employed with the company (like not take gifts from clients, not work for competitors etc.).

There was nothing I could do about them so I just included them in my OINP application with fingers crossed. My reference letters are slightly better - they mention my responsibilities briefly - so I am hoping that IRCC will understand that some companies can be quite negligent about proper paperwork.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Reactions: fotjon

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I have made payment through online method in OINP portal yesterday.
Page got crashed immediately. I haven't received any acknoledgement yet from OINP. And my application status is still under 'waiting to submitted' .
I have also sent an email to technical support team of OINP , but no reply yet !
Please help.
Thank you in advance.
The same thing happened to me on May 31! I spent days biting my nails, writing emails to Ontario and desperately seeking answers on this forum!

Fortunately, the issue was resolved on June 2 - my status went from "Waiting for Submission" to "Submitted".

Good luck.

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
I have the same problem, made payment and got timed out, next time it showed payment error due to network error. I have sent mails to technical support, no reply and the account has been debited but status showing waiting for submission.
I called as well but no joy.
Pls advice.
May thanks

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Could you please share the number you called for the technical support, I need to call them as well,facing payment issues.
Many thanks

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
I have submitted my application on 18th of May and the current status is under assessment...I have submitted the translated copy of my birth certificate but not notarised..although it was translated by an authorised translator...I would like to know if oinp asks as an additional document or they just reject the application? Pls advise

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
I have submitted my application on 18th of May and the current status is under assessment...I have submitted the translated copy of my birth certificate but not notarised..although it was translated by an authorised translator...I would like to know if oinp asks as an additional document or they just reject the application? Pls advise
I am not sure they can just reject just like that. It's showing under assessment, I think it is fine, I wl suggest you allow more time, they should ask if they are not satisfied with a doc u submitted instead of outright rejection. My opinion

Seedarat

Jun 7, 2017
Hi everyone
I applied oinp on 15th may and on 27th may I got mail to re upload my passport again l did it on next day. My status is on assessment from may 28th till today. Any body know that how long to get it to decide.

kashif.raza001

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
12-01-2021
AOR Received.
10-01-2022
Hi guys can anyone say whats the difference between Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) and the Ontario Express Entry.

And when will the dates open for giving NOI.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I have the same problem, made payment and got timed out, next time it showed payment error due to network error. I have sent mails to technical support, no reply and the account has been debited but status showing waiting for submission.
I called as well but no joy.
Pls advice.
May thanks
If the fees have been taken from your credit card, then you don't have anything to worry. It means the payment has been received by Ontario and they just have to update your status.

I had to wait for 4 days for the confirmation email and my status to be updated from "waiting for submission" to "submitted". Good luck.

Reactions: neels89