jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
psh789 said:
oh god... in the 10th April update its written 6 months I dont see 60 days
Was just checking to see if you were paying attention. Lol just kidding. It's 6 months NOT 60 days... that was my unintended mistake. No need to panic.

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jazzyapd said:
There is a PDF OINP application guide at the link below. Read it and you will see all necessary instructions. Also visit the OINP updates page regularly to see new postings by OINP with program alerts, changes etc. (if you are in the HCP stream see the update dated April 10th 2017 under the section for Deadlines for submission for HCP stream). You have ****6 months**** to respond to the NOI via the OneKey eFiling Portal; however once you register for oneKey Portal you only have 14 days to complete the application and submit it to OINP. So the smart thing to do would be to gather all required docs per the PDF application guide, and only when you are sure you have everything required should you sign up for OneKey. That way you will do all your uploads and complete submission in the 2 weeks time limit. Just make sure you sign up
for OneKey and complete the submission before the ***6 months*** general deadline.

https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Hope this helps. Good luck.
Correction the original post said 60 days, this should be "6 Months"!!!

koolbuddy

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
mkcan said:
Okay, if you're score is above 400, you should get NOI soon. Let me know when you do :)
Sure.
But is it a holiday today, thats why there are no invitations today?
someone please confrim.

THanks

Monica27

Apr 14, 2017
MALLHI said:
We have the whatsapp group for those who got NOIs between 10th and 14th April. Send me your numbers and I will ask the admin to add you guys.
Please add me in whatsspp group. NO: +60122044056

adsinghm

Aug 11, 2015
Hi I made my profile on 14th, CRS 401, NOC 2132 and haven't got any message yet. Any updates or recent members from 2132 NOC??

ksvirk

Jul 29, 2014
Guys
If i get the PR based on the PNP-Ontrario nomination, am I then bound to stay within Ontario only? or its okk to relocate anywhere within Canada based on the job prospect?
Kindly advice

Chaser61

Nov 25, 2016
I submitted my application on 12th of March.. Why i am not getting any response yet?!!! My CRS score is 402 only. I am feeling very low and disappointed these days. :'(

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
MALLHI said:
I have been asking the same question on this forum but havnt got an answer yet.
Hi
As per my understanding Birth Certificate is a mandatory document.
Good luck

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
ksvirk said:
Guys
If i get the PR based on the PNP-Ontrario nomination, am I then bound to stay within Ontario only? or its okk to relocate anywhere within Canada based on the job prospect?
Kindly advice
If you get PR based on PNP nomination you are bound to stay in that Province for 2 years.

rajeshnsuma

Jul 26, 2016
Received NOI on the 14th. :) CRS: 405, NOC : 0122. A question though: is this 6 month validity period something newly introduced or was it always the case? I used to believe OINP gives only 14 days from NOI issuance. The change means I can wait for 5-6 months to see how the federal cut-offs move in future. Now why would they provide the flexibility of 6 months as this could mean less takers through OINP route? Am I missing something here? Just worried if I got this 6 month thing figured right.

rajeshnsuma

Jul 26, 2016
Chaser61 said:
I submitted my application on 12th of March.. Why i am not getting any response yet?!!! My CRS score is 402 only. I am feeling very low and disappointed these days. :'(
Try resubmitting your EE profile even if you have done before. OINP site recommends resubmission for their current round of NOI issuance. I did on 13th and received NOI on 14th. Good luck!

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
I have read people sending their duplicate WES report to OINP even though it is not written anything in new guide.

1-Why are you guys sending it, if it is written somewhere then please share a link
2-What about those who have not chosen WES instead choose some other like me IQAS. How do we send IQAS duplicate? I searched and did not find any duplicate option on IQAS website.