+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP education and work history

vineet1

Jan 20, 2020
Hello,

I received notification of interest from Ontario on January 15th 2020 in the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. Have few questions with regards to the OINP e-Filing application:

1. Education
I have a masters degree from USA, for which I also have a valid ECA. I am only claiming my masters degree for Express Entry CRS points and this fulfills eligibility for FSW and OINP education criteria. In addition, I also have a bachelor degree from India for which I do not have a ECA and am not claiming any points.

Therefore, in the OINP portal, do I only need to specify my masters degree or both masters/bachelors. If I need to specify both, is it fine if I do not have ECA for the bachelor's degree?

2. Work History
Similarly, I have around 4 years of full time work experience in my primary NOC code (2174) in the last five years. I also have reference letter supporting the same. I am only using this experience to claim CRS points. This also satisfies OINP work experience requirement.

In addition, I also have other work history not related to primary NOC. Therefore, do I still need to specify and provide reference letters for the other work experience in the OINP filing portal?

vineet1

Jan 20, 2020
Planning to enter the additional experience (outside of primary NOC) and bachelors education in the other activities section with LOE. Though curious if there any other suggestions

christian123

Dec 31, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone!
I have the exact same questions! How ended you up doing the application?
Did you get it approved?

Thanks!