+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP : ECA Required for both Bachelor's Degree & Master's Degree ?

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Bachelor’s ECA isn’t required. Only the highest degree. I did the same and got it. Hope that helps!
Hey @TheDutt so for Express entry profile also we only need to show masters with ECA and don’t mention anything about bachelors?

Hk_setia

Oct 15, 2018
Hi @chandra91, I added only the masters degree in my OINP application. Got nominated on June 22, 2021. Preparing to submit my PR application in a day or two. So go ahead and only add your masters. Since your ECA shows only masters, it will not be a problem with OINP.

You mentioned only masters in OINP . Was it any issue that you faced ? Was it all ok ?

Feb 26, 2023
Hi @chandra91, I added only the masters degree in my OINP application. Got nominated on June 22, 2021. Preparing to submit my PR application in a day or two. So go ahead and only add your masters. Since your ECA shows only masters, it will not be a problem with OINP.
Hi chandra,

can you advise how did you showcase your bachelor degree? Coz as per application we need to lit all our education.I just received noi and a little confused at this point

Hala007

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Following.

I am planning to show Masters in Education History section and Bachelors in Other Activities section.
Please advise
Hi were you able to find out whether you need to list both Masters and bachelors I’m in the same situation and expecting NOI soon from Ontario. And should we list one or both in EE?

Hala007

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hi, so did you only add Masters under education in both OINP and EE ? I’m in the same situation

Feb 26, 2023
In my case, yes I only added Masters in education history for both ee and oinp and mentioned bachelors in personal history section