+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Draw today 21 March 2024

Olay

Jun 8, 2014
Hello People,
Please I got NOI yesterday under HCS. My IELTS is expiring end of April while my passport expires first week of May. I may not be able to get new passport within 45.day. Here my questions:

1. If I submit application to OINP with IELTS that would expire next month. What’s the implication when it expires? Do I have to write a new IELTS?

2. can I apply with the passport that’s about to expire and then use webform to update when I receive new passport?

3. My EE profile expires end of March, if I create new profile before submitting application, do I still need to inform OINP about the new profile.

thanks as I await you kind assistance and advice

sam3031

Apr 11, 2024
If we receive nomination from OINP then will IRCC again verify all the documents which we have given to OINP or they will just check the remaining ones like PCC or medical ? And do you know what is the timeline after getting OINP Nomination to get PR

Reactions: curios_observer

curios_observer

Sep 26, 2022
Have you submitted any license for Software engineer NOC 21231?
No, I worked mostly as solo proprietor (self-employed). So, as evidence that my activity corresponds to NOC 21231 I provided invoices, bank statements, reference letter from 1 client, Notice of assessment from 2 previous years and a letter with explanations. I hope it will be sufficient.

sam3031

Apr 11, 2024
No, I worked mostly as self-employed. So, as evidence that my activity corresponds to NOC 21231 I provided invoices, bank statements, reference letter from 1 client, Notice of assessment from 2 previous years and a letter with explanations. I hope it will be sufficient.

Thanks for the Updates :)

ssvt

Apr 12, 2024
Hi, I have also got a NOI on 21st March from Ontario under the HCS category. Have any of you submitted the required documents ?

How long does it take for the status to change from Submitted to Assessment?

cboy585

Mar 7, 2023
I have some doubts in oinp hcp from lmia exempt

• Do you have a job offer in Ontario? I selected NO, since i am lmia exempt
  • Is your job offer from the employer named on current work permit
    • Employer name is written on WP
    • But if click yes, it says which noc is written - but NOC not there on WP
  • Was your current work permit issued under the circumstances described in paragraph 204(a) or (c) or in section 205 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations?
Any help appreciated

KC2021

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
  • Do you have a job offer in Ontario? I selected NO, since i am lmia exempt - It should be yes, as you might be on ICT and you have a valid job offer.
    • Employer name is written on WP - Yes
    • But if click yes, it says which noc is written - but NOC not there on WP - That's fine but there will be job title and you can find your NOC according to your job title.
  • Was your current work permit issued under the circumstances described in paragraph 204(a) or (c) or in section 205 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations? - Yes, if you are WP - LMIA exempt (If ICT or any other exemption).

KC2021

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
I have some doubts in oinp hcp from lmia exempt

• Do you have a job offer in Ontario? I selected NO, since i am lmia exempt
    • Employer name is written on WP
    • But if click yes, it says which noc is written - but NOC not there on WP
  • Was your current work permit issued under the circumstances described in paragraph 204(a) or (c) or in section 205 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations?
Any help appreciated
Generally one month as per recent timeline.

lucyzoro4

May 25, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I got the NOI on March 21st, with 470 which is under the range 468 - 480.

Even before I got the invitation I have booked another IELTS slot, now my score is 481 and I have updated the profile with new score.

I still have the Invitation message in my Express Entry Profile.

My old IELTS has also expired now.

My Question :

Am I still good to proceed with ONIP Application or not? Can I accept the invitation?

Is my invitation still valid if my score is not wihtin the range 468 - 480? (MY UPDATED SCORE - 481)

Thank You!

Reactions: curios_observer