+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Decision in Progress

tb12_pats

Apr 15, 2019
what are the ways to see the status once application submitted ? The only way i know is to login to oinp site and after giving last name/first name & Email address. Next to the file Number it shows Application status.

Any other status pages ?

mb29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
what are the ways to see the status once application submitted ? The only way i know is to login to oinp site and after giving last name/first name & Email address. Next to the file Number it shows Application status.

Any other status pages ?
Thats it mate.

Confusedal

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Good luck.

Could you please share the letter here for the guidance of the rest of us in the thread? Much appreciated. Also what’s your primary NOC?

mb29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Good luck.

Could you please share the letter here for the guidance of the rest of us in the thread? Much appreciated. Also what’s your primary NOC?
My primary NOC is 1114 and will share the doc once I get it from my employer.

Confusedal

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
My primary NOC is 1114 and will share the doc once I get it from my employer.
The letter you got from OINP mate. Not the experience letter.

If it’s not too late to give you a tip about the roles and duties then a fail safe way to copy the description they have for similiar NOCs in the job bank.

Confusedal

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
@saqibrizvi I believe those who got nominated never came back to share updates.

My timeline:

NOI: 31st May

Submission: 10th July
Assessment: 16th July
ADR: 19th July
Responded to ADR: 22nd July
DIP: 22nd July

So what exactly happens in DIP? Somebody assesses whether or not you’ve the required profile and then an officer sits on your file for 10-12 days before deciding whether you passed or failed? I’m curious how this particular stage works. Any thoughts?

Reactions: ImpatientDragon

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
@saqibrizvi I believe those who got nominated never came back to share updates.

My timeline:

NOI: 31st May

Submission: 10th July
Assessment: 16th July
ADR: 19th July
Responded to ADR: 22nd July
DIP: 22nd July

So what exactly happens in DIP? Somebody assesses whether or not you’ve the required profile and then an officer sits on your file for 10-12 days before deciding whether you passed or failed? I’m curious how this particular stage works. Any thoughts?
No one has got approval yet, applicants who got NOI's on May 31.

Join the group below in my signature for more updates.

Reactions: Gabyhaby

Confusedal

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
No one has got approval yet, applicants who got NOI's on May 31.

Join the group below in my signature for more updates.
In that case I think all approvals will be issued together. And I think they may come on 25th July, after the draw. This of course may not happen because I’m just speculating. Do they issue nominations in bulk like they issue NOIs?

Can’t see the link though. Could you share it here?

Last edited:

cino86

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
USA
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-06-2019
Doc's Request.
14-062019
I was looking at the immitracker.com website just now and saw 2 Nominations from the May 31 NOI Group. Many are still in DIP, except this two who updated this morning to say that they got nominated.