+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Chances - Please Advise

Hush

Nov 28, 2015
Hello everyone,
I am going to take the IELTS test on February and then to submit my CIC EE profile under FSW from overseas without any work experiance in Canada. I do have experiance as Financial analyst and Economist for approximately 10 years.
According to my past experience with IELTS and my details, I assume that my score will be approximately 437 points. If I will send my spouse to do her IELTS and accredit her education it will add 5 and 10 points respectively.
What are my chances to get an invitation for sponsorship from Ontario through EE ?
It says that I have to gain more than 400 points in the EE profile to be eligble for sposorship.
Are there other requirements to be met for Ontario that are strickter than the general EE for FSW ?
I read here that people got Sponsorship invitation from Ontario in the past year with 411, 407 EE score etc… - does it make sense ? If so I don't have to use my spouse's education and IELTS (costs efforts and expanses)
Is it worth to pay for the accreditation and the exam for my spouse ?
Thanks

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hush said:
Hello everyone,
I am going to take the IELTS test on February and then to submit my CIC EE profile under FSW from overseas without any work experiance in Canada. I do have experiance as Financial analyst and Economist for approximately 10 years.
According to my past experience with IELTS and my details, I assume that my score will be approximately 437 points. If I will send my spouse to do her IELTS and accredit her education it will add 5 and 10 points respectively.
What are my chances to get an invitation for sponsorship from Ontario through EE ?
It says that I have to gain more than 400 points in the EE profile to be eligble for sposorship. Do you have EE profile? OINP sends PT to applicants with CRS 400 and above regardless of Noc code.
Are there other requirements to be met for Ontario that are strickter than the general EE for FSW ? Visit their website for information http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/index.htm
I read here that people got Sponsorship invitation from Ontario in the past year with 411, 407 EE score etc… - does it make sense ? If so I don't have to use my spouse's education and IELTS (costs efforts and expanses)
Is it worth to pay for the accreditation and the exam for my spouse ? As a principal applicant for FSW its mandatory to take English exam and for to be able to boost your score, you will be needing your spouse's Ielts too.
Thanks