+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP application

Jun 22, 2022
Hi i submitted my oinp profile on march 25th. As of today june 22nd it is showing decision in progress. How long will it take to get it approved.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi i submitted my oinp profile on march 25th. As of today june 22nd it is showing decision in progress. How long will it take to get it approved.
Hi,

Due to the provincial elections in the province, OINP hasn't been processing the applications. They temporarily stopped all the operations and this was the reason their portal wasn't even updated as well. Therefore, many people are in the same boat waiting for some updates. Even, some of them are still in the "Submitted" stage since March.

This week/end onwards we're expecting some back to back updates. Hope this helps.

Good luck !

Reactions: lotus2maple

Ajs19

Jun 23, 2022
Submitted my application on 18th March, on May 10th it changed to Assessment. Till date no further update.

Jun 22, 2022
Hi,

Due to the provincial elections in the province, OINP hasn't been processing the applications. They temporarily stopped all the operations and this was the reason their portal wasn't even updated as well. Therefore, many people are in the same boat waiting for some updates. Even, some of them are still in the "Submitted" stage since March.

This week/end onwards we're expecting some back to back updates. Hope this helps.

Good luck !
Thanks for information

lotus2maple

Apr 15, 2021
Submitted on Mar 14, ADR on Jun 13. And ADR response on same day. Long wait and estimate 4-6 wks to approve as my agent advise.