+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP application status NOI May 31, 2019

ShaLobo

Sep 16, 2019
I hope we all get it before the last draw of december coz otherwise it will take 1 more month or so which is really awful and stressing.
Today will be the last draw for December. There won't be draws in the holiday season. So we will be pushed to the draw on 8th Jan provided we get the nomination by then.

ShaLobo

Sep 16, 2019
I received my NOI August 15th and submitted September 27th and the status since then has been in Assessment phase - Many have got in 2 months . Anyone ? in the group is having the same status ? Will there be any progress before Xmas Vacation ? I am worried ..
The process will slow down since it's the holiday season but must get back on track in Jan. It's been 3 months since I have applied. ( September 13th)

ShaLobo

Sep 16, 2019
i check website it is "Approved" but i havent received any email yet. is it normal? what i need to do now?
You will shortly receive an email and the points should replicate on your profile. There's usually a tad bit of delay while it replicates in your EE profile.

Reactions: nedstark6

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
What is the source of this information?
On christmas eve everything is closed.Ontario has has only few nominations left, which i think is over or about to over.they can pnly send more nominations next year.they will announcr ot sooner or later

ShaLobo

Sep 16, 2019
On christmas eve everything is closed.Ontario has has only few nominations left, which i think is over or about to over.they can pnly send more nominations next year.they will announcr ot sooner or later
Okay, but what is the source if this information? Did you read this somewhere?

As per the trend last year, December had only 1 draw and Jan 9th was the draw post the holiday season.

nedstark6

Dec 10, 2019
I received my NOI August 15th and submitted September 27th and the status since then has been in Assessment phase - Many have got in 2 months . Anyone ? in the group is having the same status ? Will there be any progress before Xmas Vacation ? I am worried ..
same scenario, dates are similar. i got yesterday after 3 months

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
hello everyone
Please share who got nomination last night ?
I haven’t recieved yet and submitted on 12 sept while in DIP since 19 nov.

nitin91

Aug 18, 2015
hello everyone
Please share who got nomination last night ?
I haven’t recieved yet and submitted on 12 sept while in DIP since 19 nov.
Waiting waiting waiting 12 sep submission but 13 sep people getting nomination

Last edited: