+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP application status NOI May 31, 2019

_canada_1

Apr 16, 2019
Hello Group, need your advise, my OINP application hasn't moved a step yet, its been 60 days, should I contact them or its normal these days ?

Stream : Human Capital – FSWP
Date Submitted : 28/09/2019

Shreech

Sep 27, 2019
An update on my file
Submitted- 12 Sept
Assessment- 30 Oct
2 ADRs in between
DIP-19 Nov
Approval- n/a
You will get it shortly. Having a peek at the current trend, applications submitted between Aug 28-sept 2 are being processed. So give a week or two and you will get it for sure ! All the best :)

Reactions: 1104Swati

ShaLobo

Sep 16, 2019
Hello Group, need your advise, my OINP application hasn't moved a step yet, its been 60 days, should I contact them or its normal these days ?

Stream : Human Capital – FSWP
Date Submitted : 28/09/2019
As per the trend, we have seen a delay. However, it wouldn't hurt to email them.

Dec 3, 2019
NOI - Aug 1
Submitted - Sep 13
Assessment - Oct 26
DIP - nov 20
Approval - ???

I took so long to apply for PNP after getting the invite. Just wondering, how common are the rejections or ADRs in the DIP stage?

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hello everyone
has anyone got nomination approved by ontario lately ?
what is your suibmitted date. I think from september 4- to onwards no one has got invitation plus the website will got into maintenance from Dec 5 to Dec 7. I think they will pause the invitation now, the quota is almost reached.Maybe next year we have to wait.

ShaLobo

Sep 16, 2019
NOI - Aug 1
Submitted - Sep 13
Assessment - Oct 26
DIP - nov 20
Approval - ???

I took so long to apply for PNP after getting the invite. Just wondering, how common are the rejections or ADRs in the DIP stage?
This is pretty much my timeline too. Got the invite on the 1st of August, but due to unavoidable circumstances, I had to wait till the 13th to apply.
I haven't heard of any rejections yet.

ShaLobo

Sep 16, 2019
what is your suibmitted date. I think from september 4- to onwards no one has got invitation plus the website will got into maintenance from Dec 5 to Dec 7. I think they will pause the invitation now, the quota is almost reached.Maybe next year we have to wait.
They haven't really announced that yet. So I am still hopeful.

Dec 3, 2019
This is pretty much my timeline too. Got the invite on the 1st of August, but due to unavoidable circumstances, I had to wait till the 13th to apply.
I haven't heard of any rejections yet.

Going by the current timelines, we should get an update between 11th to 15th December. 10 more days !!

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Process is Little slower this week...
We can expect after 10 to 15 days...
Hey Nitin,

When did you submitted your application. I submitted my application on 4th September. My DIP was on 29th october NOC 2174. I have still not got invitation. Anybody on the same boat. I dont know why it is being delayed. No addition document requested. Has anybody contact Ontario and how much time do they take to reply to the query.

Dec 3, 2019
Hey Nitin,

When did you submitted your application. I submitted my application on 4th September. My DIP was on 29th october NOC 2174. I have still not got invitation. Anybody on the same boat. I dont know why it is being delayed. No addition document requested. Has anybody contact Ontario and how much time do they take to reply to the query.
NOI - Aug 1
Submitted - Sep 13
Assessment - Oct 26
DIP - nov 20
Approval - ???

. Hi Guys, I just got the approval!