+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP application status NOI May 31, 2019

wsjeen

Jan 16, 2021
Anyone applied Job offer: Foreign worker stream? Could you please share your timeline?
I'm starting to be worried since this is taking so long

My timeline
NOI - Sep 21 2021
Submission - Sep 25 2021
Assessment - waiting
Decision in Progress - waiting
Nominated - waiting

rip_city

Apr 15, 2018
My application for HCP stream got stuck in assessment for more than 2 weeks, I think it's because they used up the quota for this year, let's wait for the new year, no news is good news.

rip_city

Apr 15, 2018
Hi there!
Here is my timeline.

Application Submitted: November 15, 2021
Assessment: November 22, 2021
Decision in Progress: N/A
Nomination: N/A

Anyone is in the same boat? Let's try to update one another along the way!

Good luck to everyone :)
My application went into assessment in Nov 15, just one week after submission. But now they seem to use up the quota of 2021's 8600 nominations.

Reactions: b_t_

b_t_

Aug 26, 2021
Updated Timeline:

Application Submitted: November 15, 2021
Assessment: November 22, 2021
Decision in Progress: December 07, 2021
Nomination: N/A

Does anyone know if there is an average wait time between DIP and Nomination? I checked the previous posts but couldn't find any clear pattern. Please advise!

Also, good luck to those who are still waiting, we're almost there!

rip_city

Apr 15, 2018
ONIP Human Capital Priority Steam
ITA: October 6, 2021
Submission: November 4, 2021
Assessment: November 15, 2021
DIP: December 7, 2021
Nomination: Still waiting

So far, so good.

Reactions: b_t_

b_t_

Aug 26, 2021
Any news anyone??
I'm not sure if it's normal that it takes more than 1 week between "Decision in Progress" and the final decision.

maverick_tom

Nov 23, 2021
My status has moved to assessment. However, the instructions say that If you see the red alert icon beside your file number, the OINP requires additional documentation. Click on the icon for more information about the request. Question is that I do see a red icon beside my file number, but when I click on the red icon, I don't see that they have asked for any additional documents, although there is a request date and due date and a show more button, when I click on show more, it is mentioned that my application is complete and no action required from my end.

I am confused since if no additional document was required, there should have been a blue icon. has anyone else had the same experience, curious to know? Thanks!

b_t_

Aug 26, 2021
My status has moved to assessment. However, the instructions say that If you see the red alert icon beside your file number, the OINP requires additional documentation. Click on the icon for more information about the request. Question is that I do see a red icon beside my file number, but when I click on the red icon, I don't see that they have asked for any additional documents, although there is a request date and due date and a show more button, when I click on show more, it is mentioned that my application is complete and no action required from my end.

I am confused since if no additional document was required, there should have been a blue icon. has anyone else had the same experience, curious to know? Thanks!
I faced the same issue. Give it a day and the alert icon will turn into the blue one. So nothing to worry about here!

Reactions: maverick_tom

Ak1664

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021

Hey, how long did it take for your app to go from submitted to assessment ? Mine's been 3 weeks already and I saw that it was at least that long for you

najsaqib

Dec 21, 2021
Good luck everyone. Really useful thread.

Here are our timelines:

NOI Received: 05 Oct 2021
Application Submitted: 15 Nov 2021
Assessment: 01 Dec 2021
Decision in Progress: Awaiting
File Approved: Awaiting

How long it might take to make from Assessment to Decision?

maverick_tom

Nov 23, 2021
NOI Received: 27 Oct 2021
Application Submitted: 15 Nov 2021
Assessment: 15 Dec 2021
Decision in Progress: 20 Dec 2021 (I hadn't logged in for over a week, so not really sure when it was updated).
File Approved: Awaited

does anyone know how much time does it take to move from Decision in progress to the next step?

Also my CRS score dropped on express entry profile automatically post my Birthday, is that expected to happen, i believed that the scores were locked/valid for a year since submission.

Reactions: najsaqib