+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP application status NOI May 31, 2019

Aug 10, 2021
I checked the processing time. I saw that, it is 30-60 days. So, is it accounted since the application has moved to Assessment?
Good point. I just realized it is updated to reflect 30-60 days now.

My assumption here is this would be from start to finish stages, so basically submitted through nomination.

We're all in the same boat and just need to play the hard game of patiently waiting, which can be a little cumbersome.

Reactions: ac_kolk

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
Good point. I just realized it is updated to reflect 30-60 days now.

My assumption here is this would be from start to finish stages, so basically submitted through nomination.

We're all in the same boat and just need to play the hard game of patiently waiting, which can be a little cumbersome.
You are right. Today I have clocked 40 days of submission. My application was moved to assessment last week. Fingers crossed. Patiently waiting is the key to success.

Reactions: millspatrick298

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
My status has just now changed to Decision In Progress. Hoping to hear something positive.
NOI - 13th July 2021
Application Submitted - 14th July 2021
Assessment - 19th August 2021
DIP - 31st August 2021

Reactions: millspatrick298

nscanadax

Aug 3, 2020
Could you please share your timeline?
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream. LMIA exempt closed work permit. NOC type A (NOC code 2173)
NOI: July 13, 2021
Submitted: July 23, 2021
Assessment: Aug 19, 2021
DIP: Aug 25, 2021
Nomination: Waiting

Reactions: ac_kolk

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream. LMIA exempt closed work permit. NOC type A (NOC code 2173)
NOI: July 13, 2021
Submitted: July 23, 2021
Assessment: Aug 19, 2021
DIP: Aug 25, 2021
Nomination: Waiting
Thanks for the info. Mine is International Student with Job Offer: NOC 2174

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hi, I need some advise if people can kindly share with me how to resolve this. I want to apply for the international student (with job offer) OINP stream, but am not sure if I will qualify:

My job contract states:

Employee's employment under this agreement shall begin on (date1) and will be at least till (date2 (which is 1 year from first date)) and may be extended on "At Will" basis.

Is this considered as a contract of indefinite length ? I am trying to apply for the OINP international student with job offer stream. I fulfill all other requirements, but don't know if my contract term fulfills the requirement for contract of indeterminate length ?

Please kindly advise. Thanks.

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
Hi, I need some advise if people can kindly share with me how to resolve this. I want to apply for the international student (with job offer) OINP stream, but am not sure if I will qualify:

My job contract states:

Employee's employment under this agreement shall begin on (date1) and will be at least till (date2 (which is 1 year from first date)) and may be extended on "At Will" basis.

Is this considered as a contract of indefinite length ? I am trying to apply for the OINP international student with job offer stream. I fulfill all other requirements, but don't know if my contract term fulfills the requirement for contract of indeterminate length ?

Please kindly advise. Thanks.

OINP expects the job offer should be valid for an indefinite term. If you see the terms and conditions then you could find the below statement:
"Permanent means the job must have no end date (also known as an indeterminate duration). Job offers that are seasonal and/or contract based are ineligible."

As per your statement, it looks like it to be a definite term. For more information look at the below link
OINP International Student Employment Criteria