+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP application status NOI May 31, 2019

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Guys, I’m not able to login to my OINP account as it’s error, please try again after I fill my username and passwor

Rahudha

Jan 25, 2020
Is there change in the application status?
Hey, i submitted the OINP on 14th August, but still no change in status. Do we need to login oinp site or we will receive mail when ever there is change in status? Thanks in advance. And anyone from recent oinp tech draw of 29th july please share your status and changes. It will help us all.

Rahudha

Jan 25, 2020
I also have this question. I submitted my application this Saturday. Haven't seen any update on the portal yet.
ADR is generally asked for proof of funds, like balance certificate, sometimes for any document if missing from checklist, like they ask for ECA report from assessing body to e sent directly to OINP.

Rahudha

Jan 25, 2020
I also have this question. I submitted my application this Saturday. Haven't seen any update on the portal yet.
Hey, i submitted the OINP on 14th August, but still no change in status. Do we need to login oinp site or we will receive mail when ever there is change in status? Thanks in advance. And anyone from recent oinp tech draw of 29th july please share your status and changes. It will help us all

Rahudha

Jan 25, 2020
Hi guys!

Can anyone tell me in what usual cases OINP ask for ADR(additional document requirement?

appreciate your input!
ADR is generally asked for proof of funds, like balance certificate, sometimes for any document if missing from checklist, like they ask for ECA report from assessing body to e sent directly to OINP.

macwwbw

Jul 31, 2020
Hey, i submitted the OINP on 14th August, but still no change in status. Do we need to login oinp site or we will receive mail when ever there is change in status? Thanks in advance. And anyone from recent oinp tech draw of 29th july please share your status and changes. It will help us all.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/oinp-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

Not sure about email notification. But, here I can see some cases moved to Assessment from the 29th July Oinp tech draw.

arsal92

Aug 28, 2020
My status changed to AWAITING INFORMATION for 7 days now but I didn't receive any email from OINP and the portal shows a blue file icon which indicates there are no documents required from my end. What should I do? should I contact OINP via email and try to get clarification?

macwwbw

Jul 31, 2020
My status changed to AWAITING INFORMATION for 7 days now but I didn't receive any email from OINP and the portal shows a blue file icon which indicates there are no documents required from my end. What should I do? should I contact OINP via email and try to get clarification?
When did you submit?

macwwbw

Jul 31, 2020
Hey dear, do we receive mail whenever status change? Like if it changes to assessment from submission, will i receive mail or i have to check the portal. Please guide.
My application status is still submitted. However, based on other’s experience you can expect an email once status changed to Assessment.

arsal92

Aug 28, 2020
My application status is still submitted. However, based on other’s experience you can expect an email once status changed to Assessment.
i had to keep checking my status on OINP for updates. only EE updates get email i think

arsal92

Aug 28, 2020
When did you submit?
they asked for updated bank statement which i sent, then the request was completed and the red icon turned to blue, but its still showing awaiting information.. idk what to do.. should i email them to clarify?

Rahudha

Jan 25, 2020
Hi everyone. Those from 29th july OINP draw, did anyone receive the update regarding their status? Please share the status and timeline.

sumeshsom

Sep 15, 2020
Hi.. Anyone received NOI from Ontario on the 26th August.. I Have submitted by profile on 09/09/2020. The status still shows submitted.