Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hi, any update on your application? Mine still in DIP since 16 Mar 2020.
No update.

Mar/03/2020 - File Number of international student with job offer
Mar/04/2020 - Submitted
Mar/12/2020 - Incomplete Application of Job Offer Document and submitted it in the same day
Mar/13/2020 - Assessment
Mar/17/2020 - Decision In Progress

Last edited:

kam01

Mar 20, 2020
My timeline:

Notification of Interest: 15 Jan 2020
Submitted: 18 Feb 2020
Assessment: 25 Feb 2020
Decision in Progress: 02 Mar 2020
Nomination Received: 15 Apr 2020

Reactions: bbjeon38

Anigow1234

May 28, 2020
Dear all, I received an email today, from OINP stating that we are unable to nominate you, as your EE profile is no longer available. However, my profile is very well valid.
I realised that I got confused between NOC code and Job seeker validation code, and hence entered the wrong Job Seeker code in the OINP application.

Is it alright if i send them an email by apologising and sending the correct job seeker code? The said code, which is automatically generated, is also available in the PDFs received when I created the EE profile. Is this the only issue which is causing the NLA status and hence they're unable to issue a nomination?

Has anyone faced a similar issue? Please help. Thank you

Hope@Canada

Oct 1, 2018
Dear all, I received an email today, from OINP stating that we are unable to nominate you, as your EE profile is no longer available. However, my profile is very well valid.
I realised that I got confused between NOC code and Job seeker validation code, and hence entered the wrong Job Seeker code in the OINP application.

Is it alright if i send them an email by apologising and sending the correct job seeker code? The said code, which is automatically generated, is also available in the PDFs received when I created the EE profile. Is this the only issue which is causing the NLA status and hence they're unable to issue a nomination?

I faced this issue of OINP stating that they are unable to nominate me but it was because I received ITA before OINP nominate me. I think that's not the case with you. The best solution would be to contact them as per me.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada

That's a right understanding, please share the right job code along with the PDF document. They'll issue the nomination.

Ravi619

Jun 23, 2020
Hello everyone, Please help
I have applied for OINP- HUMAN CAPITAL STREAM with 1 year(JULY 2, 2018 TO JUN 28, 2019) CEC.
Yesterday I got an email from OINP team as below
Title: Notification of Intent to Refuse Application
Reason mentioned in the email: I have only worked for July 2nd, 2018 - June 28 2019 which does not complete 1-year full time.

But, Jun 29th 2019 is Saturday
Jun 30th 2019 is Sunday
and Jul 1 2019 is Canada Day(Public Holiday).
and I have completed 1560 hours full time with 40 hrs per week.

What should I do in this case to get my approval? Please help.
Thank you in Advance

Ravi619

Jun 23, 2020
I faced this issue of OINP stating that they are unable to nominate me but it was because I received ITA before OINP nominate me. I think that's not the case with you. The best solution would be to contact them as per me.
Hi, Could you please explain what you have done in order to get the Nomination?
I am in the same situation, OINP is unable to nominate me Because I already got the IRCC invitation.