+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>OINP application Status Change for the month of August <<<

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Right, must be yesterday evening :) There is a little difference between being in Submitted for 40 or 41 days lol.
Congrats ...Very good indication...I think ur longest part of the application is gone...you will face much more faster processing now....:)

Reactions: CSFEB18

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Thanks for your mail ...I am sorry i heard a lot about the LOE but i dont know much about ...is there a certain format or way to write it ?
Is it a must to attach it to the mail in PDF format as a standalone attachment or i can write in the the mail body to them usually ?
im curious at the format also as i think i have a lot of explaining to do. what is the right emal add of oinp for sending documents and what to put in the subject field.
@bellaluna and @mcassim87 have given you what you asked for.
And, as for the email address, I haven't received an ADR (yet). So in my case, anything that needed to be explained, I did it in the aplication package (the PDFs).
But if you receive an ADR, you they'll surely tell you to which email address to respond to.

Reactions: MEB

canadian.dreamer

Feb 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Canadian.dreamer,
First of all I wish you will get nomination soon,
I'min the same NOC as yours (NOC:2282, CRS: 315). My application was in submitted status since July 11 until July 21 when it changed to Assessment.
I saw that your application moved to Assessment in August 4. May I know if you're DIP now ?
Thank you, and best of luck to all of us.
Best Regards,
Hello! Thank you! Right now, I'm still at the assessment stage. How about you? have you moved to DIP already?

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Guys ...
Just an update:
1)I was requested ADR yesterday as discussed before for adding the # of hrs in my Last work reference letter
2)Replied that "Full time Job " was mentioned clearly in the Letter and indicated were it was placed and that this is having a standard # of hrs associated with it in the given country ,and asked if that is enough or they needed an extra proof
3)Received an acknowledgement on my reply 3 hours back
4)Application status changed to "DIP" few minutes after point #3
5)Contacted my company and amended the exact # of hours to my HR letter and sent it 30 minutes ago to both OINP mails.

I hope they will not ignore my latest HR letter as it was after the status changed to DIP

@anwar01 ,do you think they will ignore my modified letter because they went to DIP before me sending it ,hence they broke the 14 days time limit by changing status already ?

Appreciate also your feedback guys ...if that could pass through or they already made up their mind by turning it into DIP after my first mail !

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Guys ...
Just an update:
1)I was requested ADR yesterday as discussed before for adding the # of hrs in my Last work reference letter
2)Replied that "Full time Job " was mentioned clearly in the Letter and indicated were it was placed and that this is having a standard # of hrs associated with it in the given country ,and asked if that is enough or they needed an extra proof
3)Received an acknowledgement on my reply 3 hours back
4)Application status changed to "DIP" few minutes after point #3
5)Contacted my company and amended the exact # of hours to my HR letter and sent it 30 minutes ago to both OINP mails.

I hope they will not ignore my latest HR letter as it was after the status changed to DIP

@anwar01 ,do you think they will ignore my modified letter because they went to DIP before me sending it ,hence they broke the 14 days time limit by changing status already ?

Appreciate also your feedback guys ...if that could pass through or they already made up their mind by turning it into DIP after my first mail !
Why didn't HR mentioned your working hours in the previous employment letters that you submitted and how did you convinced them to mention it now.. ??

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Why didn't HR mentioned your working hours in the previous employment letters that you submitted and how did you convinced them to mention it now.. ??
Its my decision 2 b honest...i thought full time as a phrase is enough...my HR dont issue JD or full time phrase in the first place with their official standard letters... so i consumed huge time to conv. Them 2 do it...then now i returned 2 them to add the hours although full time phrase have a standard # of hrs within the entire region

Reactions: doneshbajaj82

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Its my decision 2 b honest...i thought full time as a phrase is enough...my HR dont issue JD or full time phrase in the first place with their official standard letters... so i consumed huge time to conv. Them 2 do it...then now i returned 2 them to add the hours although full time phrase have a standard # of hrs within the entire region
Thats great.. apart from my last two employers all others have mentioned the working hours per week. For those who didn't, I am advised to get a letter from current or previous colleagues and if possible their employment id scan copies along to authenticate the letter (since letterhead is not possible)