+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>OINP application Status Change for the month of August <<<

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Guys...

Recieved a mail 4 ADR now...regarding my current position...they wanted # of hours to b stated ...although it was mentioned as " full time position" ...did it happen 2 anybody here b4?...is it sufficient to mention it as a full time position? Or mentioning the exact # of hrs would b a must?

@anwar01
Do u have any feedback bro?

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Guys...

Recieved a mail 4 ADR now...regarding my current position...they wanted # of hours to b stated ...although it was mentioned as " full time position" ...did it happen 2 anybody here b4?...is it sufficient to mention it as a full time position? Or mentioning the exact # of hrs would b a must?

@anwar01
Bro do u have work contract ?

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Bro do u have work contract ?
Bro...the ref. Letter is stamped on the company's letter head...that got all company' details including contact ...its also signed by HR manager

I Also attached 1 yr bank statements and contract

Yet the OINP comment was in stating # of hrs...although it was written that its a full time job

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Bro...the ref. Letter is stamped on the company's letter head...that got all company' details including contact ...its also signed by HR manager

I Also attached 1 yr bank statements and contract

Yet the OINP comment was in stating # of hrs...although it was written that its a full time job
  1. Copies of your employment reference letters from previous/current employers. Letters must be printed on company letterhead and identify company address, telephone/fax numbers, email and website addresses; indicate the responsible officer/supervisor and include his/her signature; specify your employment period, your positions held, duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position and the time spent in each position (if applicable), your total annual salary plus benefits, number of hours worked per week and any extended periods of leave.
copied this from my e Portal application and it clearly states to mention number of hours worked per week

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
  1. Copies of your employment reference letters from previous/current employers. Letters must be printed on company letterhead and identify company address, telephone/fax numbers, email and website addresses; indicate the responsible officer/supervisor and include his/her signature; specify your employment period, your positions held, duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position and the time spent in each position (if applicable), your total annual salary plus benefits, number of hours worked per week and any extended periods of leave.
copied this from my e Portal application and it clearly states to mention number of hours worked per week
What i know that" full time job" means certain # of hours...there is a standard worldwide 4 associated # of hrs.... which is 40 hrs/week...and around 1500 per year

Exact # of hrs r needed if its not mentioned as full time job...to find associated equivalent..
Did all of u guys out here mentioned exact # of hrs in ur letters?

CSFEB18

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
What i know that" full time job" means certain # of hours...there is a standard worldwide 4 associated # of hrs.... which is 40 hrs/week...and around 1500 per year

Exact # of hrs r needed if its not mentioned as full time job...to find associated equivalent..
Hey, I have mentioned the exact number of working hours along with the word 'full- time employee' in my letter as required by both OINP and CIC.

Hope this helps. All the best!

kvin1087

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017

Yes I also have submitted the reference letter with the no of hours plus full-time employee specified. All the best.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......

Yes, I did. And I'm guessing most people here did.
They're (OINP) very specific with the reference letter.
And as I've read in these forums, main reasons for rejections in the EE include bad reference letters.
You have to be very specific with these, and if the company is not willing to adapt them to what OINP and IRCC asks, then write and LoE or have a supervisor writing a letter explaining the situation. Include the missing data in the LoE as well.

Reactions: CSFEB18

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Yes, I did. And I'm guessing most people here did.
They're (OINP) very specific with the reference letter.
And as I've read in these forums, main reasons for rejections in the EE include bad reference letters.
You have to be very specific with these, and if the company is not willing to adapt them to what OINP and IRCC asks, then write and LoE or have a supervisor writing a letter explaining the situation. Include the missing data in the LoE as well.
Thanks for your mail ...I am sorry i heard a lot about the LOE but i dont know much about ...is there a certain format or way to write it ?
Is it a must to attach it to the mail in PDF format as a standalone attachment or i can write in the the mail body to them usually ?

Reactions: ge3qz

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Thanks for your mail ...I am sorry i heard a lot about the LOE but i dont know much about ...is there a certain format or way to write it ?
Is it a must to attach it to the mail in PDF format as a standalone attachment or i can write in the the mail body to them usually ?
im curious at the format also as i think i have a lot of explaining to do. what is the right emal add of oinp for sending documents and what to put in the subject field.

Last edited:

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
There's no set format, as it's a case to case basis. Like in my proxy's case, one of their companies denied their request for a reference letter. So they wrote that their company declined to provide the reference letter in the LOE, and they provided the required information in the LOE: hours, salary, position, tasks, tenure. They then also provided company documents that supported those facts, even without the reference letter, such as the employment contract, non-disclosure agreement, and payslips. They provided this all in the PDF when they submitted to OINP, and they got nominated today, so looks like it was enough.

Reactions: ivancabrer

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Guys...

@anwar01
In my reference letter only full time word was mentioned but in my offer letter they have mentioned the number of hours per week.

Reactions: MEB

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017

for your reference, i am posting template of the ref letter i got stamped and signed by my HR Dept

To whom it may concern,

RE: Employment Confirmation of Mr. XYZ

Please accept this letter as a confirmation that Mr. XYZ (Passport No:
ABC) is an employee of CompanyX (pvt) Ltd at company’s offices in Lahore, Pakistan.

Mr. XYZ has been working as a full time employee, 40 hours/week, of the company since 13th-May-2013, and is currently working as a Designation1 since Feb -2015.

His previous designation was Designation2 during the period between May-2013 to Jan- 2015.

He has been responsible for developing IT/Network solutions for the organization and supporting global sites to maintain their IT/Network Infrastructure. His current monthly salary is 0000/month PKR as of June-2017.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: ivancabrer and MEB