+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>OINP application Status Change for the month of August <<<

chdrealtor

Sep 20, 2016
Hopefully bro...I feel they will be accelerating it a little after the long weekend...
Congrats Buddy !!

Just one query, do they send an email at status change or do you guys manually check the application dashboard ?

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Congrats Buddy !!

Just one query, do they send an email at status change or do you guys manually check the application dashboard ?
Mails are for additional document request only ,status change monitoring is done manually bro...

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
goodluck to everyone n ya to both of us too :)
what do you mean by 2nd application though ? (signature)
i failed to complete my application in the first 14days. I almost lost hope, but ive read somewhere to give it another shot. Not expecting anything I sent my second application then 4days later i got into assessment. Hopefully everything works out fine.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
i failed to complete my application in the first 14days. I almost lost hope, but ive read somewhere to give it another shot. Not expecting anything I sent my second application then 4days later i got into assessment. Hopefully everything works out fine.
If this is the case, I failed to complete in first attempt too, that's no big deal , if your 14 days timeline expires, you can create a both one and submit it within time

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
If this is the case, I failed to complete in first attempt too, that's no big deal , if your 14 days timeline expires, you can create a both one and submit it within time
do you know what other pnp programs does our NOC have a chance? prior to receiving the NOI from oinp, I was looking forward to Quebecs mon projet next opening.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Yey! Just got my Submitted status changed to Assessment today! :)
Submitted : July 25,2017
Assessment : August 4, 2017
Hello Canadian.dreamer,
First of all I wish you will get nomination soon,
I'min the same NOC as yours (NOC:2282, CRS: 315). My application was in submitted status since July 11 until July 21 when it changed to Assessment.
I saw that your application moved to Assessment in August 4. May I know if you're DIP now ?
Thank you, and best of luck to all of us.
Best Regards,

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Hi Friends, Need your help on applying Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. I am software engineer and heard that the CRS can be lower than 400 for this category. Can I apply for this now and I can see from Online portal that this category is deactivated from applying
https://www.services.citizenship.gov.on.ca/pnp_index/resources/app/guest/index.html#!/stream

Could someone help me.
Hello.
Currently there's a hold in the intake of new applicants.
Please check here everyday for news concerning the OINP:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Maybe they open it in a month or two, depends on their unfilled quota for nominations.