+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For OINP nomination i obtained reference letters from both my previous and present employer in last november. For CIC application, I will get a new reference letter from my present employer with current date. Is it also necessary to get a new letter from previous employer? I left that job in 2013 and working with current employer since then. Please suggest. Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
firstone said:
:) Raj I can totally understand the feeling you have right now. Shouldn't the nomination date be 17th October instead of 17th November ;D ?
Thanks a lot!! :) . Thanks for pointing it out - modified it in the list.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rainbow00 said:
For OINP nomination i obtained reference letters from both my previous and present employer in last november. For CIC application, I will get a new reference letter from my present employer with current date. Is it also necessary to get a new letter from previous employer? I left that job in 2013 and working with current employer since then. Please suggest. Thanks.
Are you claiming points for that job? If you are, then I suggest that you try. If it is not possible, then you can submit a LOE and submit whatever documents you have.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Are you claiming points for that job? If you are, then I suggest that you try. If it is not possible, then you can submit a LOE and submit whatever documents you have.
Yes I'm claiming points for that job. I already have a reference letter dated Nov 2015 which I used for OINP application. Do I need to get a new one with recent date?

jinum

May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys!! Finally!! Got nominated!!!! OMFG, I cannot even believe it.. Still at work. Accepted the nomination anyway. Points added!! I am so damn happy!!! I wish everyone else should get their nomination soon and experience whatever I am experiencing now!!! All the very best guys!!!!!
Congrats Raj..Very happy for you.. :) :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rainbow00 said:
Yes I'm claiming points for that job. I already have a reference letter dated Nov 2015 which I used for OINP application. Do I need to get a new one with recent date?
If you can get a fresh letter, then I strongly recommend it. Its almost a year now.

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yup. And hey, one more nomination will make the number of nominations issued > number of pending nominations. :) :)
So, Raj did you observe, it was your nomination which made number of nominations issued > number of pending nominations
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys!! Finally!! Got nominated!!!! OMFG, I cannot even believe it.. Still at work. Accepted the nomination anyway. Points added!! I am so damn happy!!! I wish everyone else should get their nomination soon and experience whatever I am experiencing now!!! All the very best guys!!!!!
Wow big congrats to you!! Finally, I'm so happy for you! All the best in your PR application.

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Many many congratulations on your nomination. Thank you so much for your assistance and wishes. :)

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
souriju said:
So, Raj did you observe, it was your nomination which made number of nominations issued > number of pending nominations
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Nice spot that.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:

Wow raj congratulations. Super excited seeing your nomination. Got a strong belief that mine is closer. So happy for you man. Well deserving one. Wish you a speedy PR processing. Time to party for you.

Gagan89

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Finally Raj, your dream come true bro. Many Many Congrats bro for your Nomination ;D ;D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt]
Rajkamal; All members

Now, yesterday is history, tomorrow will be a mystery, today your NoM is a gift from God, that's why we call it the present. Enjoy, celeberate.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. As I stated earlier; this forum is a assembly of good, selfless human beings; rare in this era!!!

The understanding, support extended to each other is phenomenal.

Some applicants may succeed because they are destined to, but most applicants will succeed because of their patience and determination and grit.

Wish all the remaining applicants quick nominations.
[/size] :) :)

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:

Yey.....the news everyone in the forum was looking for... awesome news Raj..., all the very best and congrats for a speedy PPR...

Feeling really happy for you..

Dan

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
Congrats to Raj and hopefully all the remaining applicants for November 2015 will have their nominations before the end of the month