+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
parajulirp said:
Oops SNS76

Very Sad to know! Many Files are being processed promptly and Nomination are raining

But we are only 2 CEC, Oct 2015 Applicant are left behind, I guess!

Hi BestofLuck, Raj, & Colleague!

Do you have any assumption why? What we can do to request for fair I mean prompt processing as promised to be done by 90 days? It is already a year!

Is nomination NOC based? Or it is based on "First Come First Serve"? Or what it seems like?
Really it is very frustrating, not sure what the correct process or rule they are following
Earlier Dec-2015 to mid-2016 they followed only one rule most CEC candidates whose visa is getting expired or already expired, in every email they mentioned that it is your responsibility to maintain legal status in Canada throughout processing but issue nominations for candidates who visa is getting expired or already expired. For most such candidates, they have issued nomination even Mar/Apr months applicants also. It is really in-justice for person who struggled hard with their employer(or self), paid visa extension fees, documents and extended visa for 1 year or more. If known earlier we would have delayed in renewing visa and remain implied status until nominated.

Now looks like they are issuing nominations for candidates whose documents they doubt with respect to POF, salary slip, job …etc. Looks like they are not issuing nominations for candidates having proper job, proper fund, documents …etc. Now I am thinking why they are not finding something missing on my application.

Really this not fair at all either they should follow order on which document received or category or else... whatever may be process or rule but that has to transparent to all.

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royce110 said:
I am starting to feel afraid that this might be the case with my file too :'(
That's why I say maybe it's a good tihing to get ad docs requests or calls. At least you know your case is in process. For me it's very scary to have no updates after AOR :'( :'( :'(. Anyway there are some applicants who are nominated without add docs requests or calls. Let's pray...

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when they were sending out AORs, they had sent mine in july, but i never got the mail. I kept calling them and they would say 'you will get it in a few weeks'. Finally i sent them a fax and they replied to in august with my aor mail, which was actually sent in july. So even after my aor was sent, they kept saying it will be sent in a few weeks. And the mail had been sent to the right address, but i never got it. I was checking my mail all the time.

My only fear is that such a thing might happen now. That would be a desaster.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
happynightowl said:
That's why I say maybe it's a good tihing to get ad docs requests or calls. At least you know your case is in process. For me it's very scary to have no updates after AOR :'( :'( :'(. Anyway there are some applicants who are nominated without add docs requests or calls. Let's pray...
I was facing the same dilemma before receiving nomination. Aak them upfront whether your file is in last stage/decision phase or in investigation phase... I did the same. And luckily they gave me direct ans.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alya2905 said:
I was facing the same dilemma before receiving nomination. Aak them upfront whether your file is in last stage/decision phase or in investigation phase... I did the same. And luckily they gave me direct ans.
They never seem to answer the phone, how have you been able to get through to them. They aren't replying to emails as well.

The phone rings and the voice message box automated message comes and then disconnects. Been happening for a week now

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keep calling. I reached them on my 10th attempt.
royce110 said:
They never seem to answer the phone, how have you been able to get through to them. They aren't replying to emails as well.

The phone rings and the voice message box automated message comes and then disconnects. Been happening for a week now

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
royce110 said:

I was able to reach them by phone around 50% of the time (try Tuesday morning , Toronto Time) , they also replied all my emails (standard replies, of course).

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
royce110 said:

Not sure if this helps, but it worked for me.

I never called them. I always wrote to them after 6:40 pm., that is when OINP office opens.. And always mentioned both email addresses. Ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca
If you're aware of your case officer's initials..mention it in subject line .

I received the following message thrice "Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet."
My last email to them was quite straightforward:
Thank you so much for replying. Is my application in the last stage / decision stage or are there any further steps ahead for processing?

May be my file was actually in last stage, thats why they replied to the point. If you're not asked for additional documents till now... Consider your application complete and hopefully satisfied case officer's requirements!!!!

I never received verification call, i was never asked for additional documents and it took exactly 7 months 3 days to receive nomination.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tgman said:
Keep calling. I reached them on my 10th attempt.
cococly said:
I was able to reach them by phone around 50% of the time (try Tuesday morning , Toronto Time) , they also replied all my emails (standard replies, of course).
Thanks guys will keep trying. Hopefully they will answer next week

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alya2905 said:
Not sure if this helps, but it worked for me.

I never called them. I always wrote to them after 6:40 pm., that is when OINP office opens.. And always mentioned both email addresses. Ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca
If you're aware of your case officer's initials..mention it in subject line .

I received the following message thrice "Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet."
My last email to them was quite straightforward:
Thank you so much for replying. Is my application in the last stage / decision stage or are there any further steps ahead for processing?

May be my file was actually in last stage, thats why they replied to the point. If you're not asked for additional documents till now... Consider your application complete and hopefully satisfied case officer's requirements!!!!

I never received verification call, i was never asked for additional documents and it took exactly 7 months 3 days to receive nomination.
Thanks Ayla, I have been writing to both email IDs too but mostly in the past received response only from Ontarionominee@ontario.ca

I got a email from expressentry@ontario.ca in May 2015 saying my file is in the last stage of processing, since then nothing.

My case officer is MP - Anyone received nominations from him/her yet?

I wrote to them last on 27th Sept asking for a status update and confirmation of receipt of new EE profile and job code, but they didn't reply yet.
My old profile has expired and I guess whatever happens next will need to happen in the new profile.

Keeping my fingers crossed........ Will try calling them next week again.

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I sent an email and got a reply within like 4 hours. However, they haven't (yet) confirmed that they have have updated the details of the new profile.
Raj, why is that like I never get acknowledgment mail for eca, additional docs or new profile details???? U have magical hands man. What are u doing? What is the time u r sending them mails? And what is the mail subject line u prefer??

Really worried, not getting any replies. Don't even know whether they are updating my file with these documents. :(

Anxiously waiting from February 26 for a positive vibe. I think ingeb and I are the only october applicants left behind. :'( :'( :'( :'(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bgj said:
Raj, why is that like I never get acknowledgment mail for eca, additional docs or new profile details???? U have magical hands man. What are u doing? What is the time u r sending them mails? And what is the mail subject line u prefer??

Really worried, not getting any replies. Don't even know whether they are updating my file with these documents. :(
Don't worry too much - they had not replied to like 5 - 6 of the e-mails that I sent before the EE profile expiry e-mail. I never got an acknowledgement e-mail for my ECA report either. They asked for attachment showing the job seeker validation code (the first attachment that pops in your EE profile after you create it). I sent them within 10 minutes and they didn't reply after that :D .

Wish we get nominated soon :) .

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Wish we get nominated soon :) .
I too wish the same. but we october20-november20 are the worst stricken. I don't know what we will end up like.

Anyway congrats Vamshi. Enjoy.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happynightowl said:

All applicants with AoR, are in the same state of mind and hoping to get the NoM.

We anticipated Oct will bring waves of NoMs; It's not happening!!! 10 working days to go and Oct will end.

God knows our fate.