MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alya2905 said:
Not sure if this helps, but it worked for me.

I never called them. I always wrote to them after 6:40 pm., that is when OINP office opens.. And always mentioned both email addresses. Ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca
If you're aware of your case officer's initials..mention it in subject line .

I received the following message thrice "Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet."
My last email to them was quite straightforward:
Thank you so much for replying. Is my application in the last stage / decision stage or are there any further steps ahead for processing?

May be my file was actually in last stage, thats why they replied to the point. If you're not asked for additional documents till now... Consider your application complete and hopefully satisfied case officer's requirements!!!!

I never received verification call, i was never asked for additional documents and it took exactly 7 months 3 days to receive nomination.

Alya: We have applicants waiting for NoM's ranging from 15,14,13, 12 months :'( :'( :'(

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Although I have received the nomination, I check this forum everyday to see if Rajkamal has got his nomination. Wish you all the best Raj. You have been a great help throughout the process.

malican

May 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I am very happy to let you guys know that Vamsi (from the November list) has successfully landed in Canada. :) Congratulations Vamsi!
Congratulations to him!

I took a look at his AOR and nomination date - that was super quick!!! And PR was also quick!

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I am very happy to let you guys know that Vamsi (from the November list) has successfully landed in Canada. :) Congratulations Vamsi!
Raj, any speculation about the nomination process. What is the real criteria for nomination??? Is it noc based?

I asked because some NOCs are getting real quick nomination and we are sitting idle for more than a year

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rainbow00 said:
Although I have received the nomination, I check this forum everyday to see if Rajkamal has got his nomination. Wish you all the best Raj. You have been a great help throughout the process.
Thanks a lot for the support :) . Appreciate it.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bgj said:
Raj, any speculation about the nomination process. What is the real criteria for nomination??? Is it noc based?

I asked because some NOCs are getting real quick nomination and we are sitting idle for more than a year
Nope. Well, that NOC based theory seemed to be true but then, from the recent developments, doesn't seem to be true. I feel a little bit hopeful because amirut88 (November 6 applicant/Feb 11 AOR/April 1 Add. Doc) got nominated recently (we have pretty much the same timeline). Hopefully, we'll all get the nomination soon - probably by the end of this month :) .

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Nope. Well, that NOC based theory seemed to be true but then, from the recent developments, doesn't seem to be true. I feel a little bit hopeful because amirut88 (November 6 applicant/Feb 11 AOR/April 1 Add. Doc) got nominated recently (we have pretty much the same timeline). Hopefully, we'll all get the nomination soon - probably by the end of this month :) .
Hope so too.. some ray of hope I guess.

What was vamsi's timeline btw, FSW outland I assume. Time from AOR to nomination to landing that is......

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:
Hope so too.. some ray of hope I guess.

What was vamsi's timeline btw, FSW outland I assume. Time from AOR to nomination to landing that is......
Check the November list. He was a Nov 3 OINP applicant. Got nominated on 24th Feb. He submitted his PR application sometime in early March and got his PR visa in early September.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
But there was complete silence on last Friday. You tried calling OINP guys, was there any success? Did you get connected to any of the guys?

Vamsi is really lucky person. Fair timeline and no delay. I wish my application would have been received on 3rd Nov (and I had sent my application earlier).

Half of the October is gone, we really need lots of "best-of-luck" :D to get nomination.
Why, why, why? :'( :'(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
musicnlyrx said:
But there was complete silence on last Friday. You tried calling OINP guys, was there any success? Did you get connected to any of the guys?

Vamsi is really lucky person. Fair timeline and no delay. I wish my application would have been received on 3rd Nov (and I had sent my application earlier).

Half of the October is gone, we really need lots of "best-of-luck" :D to get nomination.
Why, why, why? :'( :'(
I tried like 10 - 12 times but hard luck on Friday. Wasn't able to talk to them.

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Ya I too wish we get nomination by the end of this month. Did they officially confirm nov25 as start of next year application?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Check the November list. He was a Nov 3 OINP applicant. Got nominated on 24th Feb. He submitted his PR application sometime in early March and got his PR visa in early September.
Wow that's a pretty fast and straightforward timeline! Wonder what his scoring was, must have been the cream of the lot.

For FSW India applicants, I've been following the other threads here and it looks like NDVO is sleeping too..
Praying to God that they all clear backlog soon and don't delay this as much as nomination got delayed.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here or elsewhere got nominations from MP?

He/She is my case officer and it would be nice to know if he/she is still around and issuing nominations..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:
Wow that's a pretty fast and straightforward timeline! Wonder what his scoring was, must have been the cream of the lot.

For FSW India applicants, I've been following the other threads here and it looks like NDVO is sleeping too..
Praying to God that they all clear backlog soon and don't delay this as much as nomination got delayed.
NDVO is relatively quick (especially for PNP applicants) from what I have seen.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
NDVO is relatively quick (especially for PNP applicants) from what I have seen.
I earnestly pray that it is so. I don't think I have it in me to go through another episode such as this.