+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
We usually have draws every other Wednesday. 2 draws a month. The last draw was on 21st September so it is likely there will be a draw today.
Raj, does OINP issue nominations on the day of the draws (before the draw is announced of course)? Have we seen that before?

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
I got my nomination last night, thank all of you guys in this forum for sharing very very helpful information, especially raj for being so active and positive,
And raj I think they are moving backwards, as they started with 30 November applicants and mine had a timeline like 18 to 20 November applicants, and hopefully you're gana see yours in a day or two :)

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Nastaran70 said:
I got my nomination last night, thank all of you guys in this forum for sharing very very helpful information, especially raj for being so active and positive,
And raj I think they are moving backwards, as they started with 30 November applicants and mine had a timeline like 18 to 20 November applicants, and hopefully you're gana see yours in a day or two :)
Congratulations, Nastaran70. :)

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nastaran70 said:
Congrats buddy.
Good luck for the journey ahead.

I really hope that many non-nominated november applicants join you and other nominated guys soon for the PPR journey.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nastaran70 said:
Congrats man!! Wish you good luck and all the very best :) !!!

Could you please provide your timeline? Looks like you are not on the list.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nastaran70 said:
Awesome buddy..Congrats!
we all hope to join you soon.

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Congratulations to all who have received nomination recently.

I am daily checking this thread specially to see news about raj's nomination as he got his AOR long back and submitted additional docs too.

Wish you good luck raj and every one who all are waiting for nomination.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
shashidhar_sm said:
Raj, does OINP issue nominations on the day of the draws (before the draw is announced of course)? Have we seen that before?
Anyone who gets nominated today and tomorrow will all get ITA. so we have 2 days to get ITA. raj has a chance 2 more days. hope he gets it this time.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Anyone who gets nominated today and tomorrow will all get ITA. so we have 2 days to get ITA. raj has a chance 2 more days. hope he gets it this time.
I wish but looking at current trend people between 15th Nov to 30th Nov are getting nominated. Oct, early November has not started. Slow/busy OINP group is still working.

malican

May 24, 2016
royce110 said:
Awesome buddy..Congrats!
we all hope to join you soon.
Nastaran70 said:
Congratulations guys!!!

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nastaran70 said:
Congratulations.

malican

May 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I sent them an e-mail yesterday telling that my profile is expiring by 16th October. Let's see how things pan out!
I did the same before expiration and then I got the generic "steps to renew" email.