+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Canadamig1 said:
Guys, I got nominated on 30-Sep-16 and I received a message today stating my EE profile has expired and I have been removed from the EE pool.
After i re-create my profile, how do i get back my nomination?
Send an e-mail to OINP quoting your file number and old EE profile number. Also, send them the details of the new EE profile and ask them nicely to transfer the nomination to the new profile.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Something makes me feel they are going to ask for additional documents to us again (probably proof of funds) to make sure we still have the funds. Shivani, an October applicant got her nomination last month. Before she was nominated, an officer asked her about the FD that had matured. She sent the copies of the renewed FDs and she got her nomination shortly after that. May be the same thing will happen to us. There is a draw today and it would be awesome if we get our nomination today. If not, another 2 weeks for ITA. Sad.
rajkamalmohanram,

1. IF OINP wants Oct/Nov applicants to again submit additional docs, they should inform applicants rather than waiting and delaying.
Some how Raj, try and contact them and remind them. This batch of Oct/Nov must get their NoMs soon.

2. Can you please share the total pending NoMs for Oct/Nov

Wish you all get your NoMs before the next draw.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Something makes me feel they are going to ask for additional documents to us again (probably proof of funds) to make sure we still have the funds. Shivani, an October applicant got her nomination last month. Before she was nominated, an officer asked her about the FD that had matured. She sent the copies of the renewed FDs and she got her nomination shortly after that. May be the same thing will happen to us. There is a draw today and it would be awesome if we get our nomination today. If not, another 2 weeks for ITA. Sad.
For me that would be comical.
Initially I had the money in a savings account, after sending everything to OINP I moved it to a FD (not trusting myself with so much money).
Hopefully these things wont be a problem as long a trail is evident showing money was always there..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
rajkamalmohanram,

1. IF OINP wants Oct/Nov applicants to again submit additional docs, they should inform applicants rather than waiting and delaying.
Some how Raj, try and contact them and remind them. This batch of Oct/Nov must get their NoMs soon.

I have already done everything I possibly can. No luck!

2. Can you please share the total pending NoMs for Oct/Nov

Here you go - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html;msg5488671#msg5488671

Wish you all get your NoMs before the next draw.

We have a draw today :) .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:
For me that would be comical.
Initially I had the money in a savings account, after sending everything to OINP I moved it to a FD (not trusting myself with so much money).
Hopefully these things wont be a problem as long a trail is evident showing money was always there..
No issues if you have the money. Man, this wait is taking such a huge toll on everyone. Goddamn !!!

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
No issues if you have the money. Man, this wait is taking such a huge toll on everyone. Goddamn !!!
I am literally going through hell each day. I hate my job, my new boss, my work timing (4 AM to 1,2,3.. PM)
Wanted to quit long back when I saw a ray of hope from OINP

No shame in admitting, now its just pure desperation...!

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Raj

How did you find out about the draw today?

Hopefully something good will come our way!!!!!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:
@ Raj

How did you find out about the draw today?

Hopefully something good will come our way!!!!!!!
We usually have draws every other Wednesday. 2 draws a month. The last draw was on 21st September so it is likely there will be a draw today.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royce110 said:
I am literally going through hell each day. I hate my job, my new boss, my work timing (4 AM to 1,2,3.. PM)
Wanted to quit long back when I saw a ray of hope from OINP

No shame in admitting, now its just pure desperation...!
Every applicant is going through this trauma and abnormal wait. The uncertainty is indeed taking a heavy toll.
Never, ever imagined such state of affairs are prevalent during the AoR/NoM/PR processes.

A delay of few days is understandable due to large volumes.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
We usually have draws every other Wednesday. 2 draws a month. The last draw was on 21st September so it is likely there will be a draw today.
MZASAM said:
Every applicant is going through this trauma and abnormal wait. The uncertainty is indeed taking a heavy toll.
Never, ever imagined such state of affairs are prevalent during the AoR/NoM/PR processes.

A delay of few days is understandable due to large volumes.
Lets hope for the best......

I have anyway made up my mind, if nothing works, I take some money, pack my bags and go settle in Panama. Marry some latina there and then we will see how things go from there..

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royce110 said:
Lets hope for the best......

I have anyway made up my mind, if nothing works, I take some money, pack my bags and go settle in Panama. Marry some latina there and then we will see how things go from there..
I will go to Canada take their case get my money back (after all we have spent Lakhs) thn go somewhere else...huh

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
Hope to see more Nominations today!!!!! All the best everyone, Don't lose hope.........

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
I will go to Canada take their case get my money back (after all we have spent Lakhs) thn go somewhere else...huh
Do they even refund money?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not after AOR.
Convenient.

Ok boys its almost 9 AM in Ontario.. Hoping something will come by.
This will be a sleepless night ....