+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
Congrats!!! to all who received their NoM.

Rajkamal, Waiting to hear your NoM news.
Aal_ said:
Congrats to all and good luck Raj, it is near!

Maybe they know you are helping everyone here so they don't want you to get busy with small details like nomination :D
bestofluck said:
Congrats to all nominated. Hopefully Rajkamalmohanram will get nominated before this draw. Good.luck raj. Your turn now
Thanks guys! Good luck to all of you too!

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gagan89 said:
Hi friends

My friend started his job in 24 NOV 2014 and he got PT notification on 13 NOV 2015. He already got AOR in july. Now, he is worried that his application is going to get rejected coz at the time of PT he doesn't have 1 year full experience. Is it true? or he is just worrying for no reason. he is only missing 6 working days out of 360 days a year

advice please....
I have the same problem like your friend. The only difference is I have more than 4 years experience in the same NOC. I think there are many applicant like that. There are no known rejection notice yet.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
Congratulations everyone who has received nominations....

I pray n wish to share the same news soon!!!!!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats to everyone who recd nominations... very happy for all of you
raj - your nomination is coming man, i would bet before end of the week... praying for you buddy :):)

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
thestunner316 said:
raj - your nomination is coming man, i would bet before end of the week... praying for you buddy :):)
I also think that the people who received their documents request earlier i.e in March - June are in a different group which is a little slow.
Raj, I think you should call them and check on the group thing specifically. I remember your conversation with the officer but you still need to push them for a quick timeline now as even end Nov and early Dec people are getting nominations.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patnikrishna said:
I also think that the people who received their documents request earlier i.e in March - June are in a different group which is a little slow.
Raj, I think you should call them and check on the group thing specifically. I remember your conversation with the officer but you still need to push them for a quick timeline now as even end Nov and early Dec people are getting nominations.
I believe there are quite a few of us who are in this bracket. App sent nov & AOR in march. Still no reply or response.

Wondering if it is high time to order CGMS notes.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
royce110 said:
I believe there are quite a few of us who are in this bracket. App sent nov & AOR in march. Still no reply or response.

There are no GCMS for OINP :p ;D

Unless you meant that as a joke, ofcourse :)

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
There are no GCMS for OINP :p ;D

Unless you meant that as a joke, ofcourse :)
I was actually thinking there is :\ Thanks for educating me.
I believe we both are in the same time line pretty much. AOR received nearly the same time as you.
Created a new profile and sent them the info.. haven't heard from them since.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:
I was actually thinking there is :\ Thanks for educating me.
I believe we both are in the same time line pretty much. AOR received nearly the same time as you.
Created a new profile and sent them the info.. haven't heard from them since.
He has submitted his PR application and got AOR in March.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:

Something makes me feel they are going to ask for additional documents to us again (probably proof of funds) to make sure we still have the funds. Shivani, an October applicant got her nomination last month. Before she was nominated, an officer asked her about the FD that had matured. She sent the copies of the renewed FDs and she got her nomination shortly after that. May be the same thing will happen to us. There is a draw today and it would be awesome if we get our nomination today. If not, another 2 weeks for ITA. Sad.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
patnikrishna said:
I sent them an e-mail yesterday telling that my profile is expiring by 16th October. Let's see how things pan out!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thestunner316 said:
Thanks a lot buddy :) !! Good luck to you too!

Canadamig1

May 15, 2016
Guys, I got nominated on 30-Sep-16 and I received a message today stating my EE profile has expired and I have been removed from the EE pool.
After i re-create my profile, how do i get back my nomination?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I sent them an e-mail yesterday telling that my profile is expiring by 16th October. Let's see how things pan out!
I did that 3 weeks in advance of my profile expiry and they replied 2 weeks later stating :

Dear Sir/Madam,

If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days of receipt of this notice:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Please be advised that OINP may require you provide additional or updated documents to support your application.

OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

All statements and authorizations that you agreed to in your original application continue to apply to any new information you provide to support your application.

If you provide false or incomplete information, your application will be denied.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

I went ahead and created a new profile anyway as I knew there was no way they would reply/finalize in 3 weeks.