+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well I was asked for additional documents only once but I have noticed a few people getting a second additional document request.

@Sahsi - In my case, I submitted additional documents the very next day after AOR (The generally asked documents - updated bank documents, updated reference letter etc) hoping that they will use that instead of sending me an additional document request and waste time but then, unfortunately, in spite of me sending them the required documents, they sent me an additional document request almost 2 months after my AOR.

It has been 110 days since my AOR now and there is no word on my nomination. I am not getting any replies to my e-mails and when I call them, all they say is "We have received your application (I already know this) and it is in queue (I know this too)". I wish they tell me something that I don't know. This wait is horrible.
I got nothing after my aor. No additional document requests. Don't know why. The wait is killing me!

roy1947

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Is it possible that OINP may not issue nominations at all??

90days post AOR......200 days have passed since application submission...

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
happynightowl said:
I got nothing after my aor. No additional document requests. Don't know why. The wait is killing me!
Same here. I have had no requests for additional documents. All I did get was an acknowledgment after a month for the duplicate ECA report. Folks who sent in their applicants in the first week of Nov have not received their nominations, and I am the last among Nov applicants (along with rainbow00 and a few others) - It looks like a looooong, painful wait for me :'(

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:
Same here. I have had no requests for additional documents. All I did get was an acknowledgment after a month for the duplicate ECA report. Folks who sent in their applicants in the first week of Nov have not received their nominations, and I am the last among Nov applicants (along with rainbow00 and a few others) - It looks like a looooong, painful wait for me :'(
I didn't even get the acknowledgement for my duplicate ECA report!!! :'( :'( :'(
I once heard that ONIP has something like "silent rejection". Seems like in some cases they don't even give you a rejection letter. You just wait wait wait... for nothing forever:eek: :eek: :eek:

roy1947

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
happynightowl said:
I once heard that ONIP has something like "silent rejection". Seems like in some cases they don't even give you a rejection letter.
Can you pls point to any such post/ website link pls.

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roy1947 said:
Can you pls point to any such post/ website link pls.
It just happened to one person I know. He was one of the first people who applied for ONIP around June or July I guess. He quickly received his AOR and after that just waited waited... All this happened before I got to know him in Nov. Then he emailed ONIP probably in Dec and was told that they suspected his intent to live in Ontario because he once lived in another province in Canada. He wrote 2 letters of explanation about it and no update after that. Later he just gave up because he succeeded in his application for Australia.

Sorry for such a disturbing story. Please don't feel depressed about it. It just happened to one person I know. Let's hope it will not happen to anyone of us! Good luck to you all!

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happynightowl said:
I didn't even get the acknowledgement for my duplicate ECA report!!! :'( :'( :'(
I once heard that ONIP has something like "silent rejection". Seems like in some cases they don't even give you a rejection letter. You just wait wait wait... for nothing forever:eek: :eek: :eek:
Even I didn't get anything from Ontario office after I sent them the duplicate ECA. I got an email from WES saying that the process was complete. So I assume that Ontario folks have received the ECA.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
If they were to reject you I am sure they would let you know this when you ask for a status.

In the cases where they have said its in process or in queue they are still processing the requests and not rejecting them ;)

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
with the budget of 4,500,000 CAD (or more) they MUST work way better and faster and atleast provide real and up-to-date application status :mad:

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
If they were to reject you I am sure they would let you know this when you ask for a status.

In the cases where they have said its in process or in queue they are still processing the requests and not rejecting them ;)
They have stopped responding to queries on status. It is just plain silence from their end.

garry91

Mar 9, 2016
guys,

Is their anybody here whose work permit is expiring soon and did not received nominee, i am in this condition, just wan to know what should we do ?

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Please let there be at least one nomination this week. Please! Just one. . . To restore my faith in OINP!

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shashidhar it was a holiday in Canada yesterday and I am sure there will be many more nomination this week

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
sbrs2010 said:
Shashidhar it was a holiday in Canada yesterday and I am sure there will be many more nomination this week
It was stat holiday in US not in Canada. We had stat day last Monday