+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:
Hmmm, no. I am talking about UReginahopeful - She is a Nov applicant and she reported that she called up OINP and got a chance to talk to PL.

See here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html;msg5201802#msg5201802
She's a CEC candidate BTW.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
She's a CEC candidate BTW.
Which is a cause for worry.. OINP is prioritizing CEC applications. If that is gonna take "months", what about us the Outland folks?

I mean I can twiddle my thumbs and swat flies for only so long ::)

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
rajkamalmohanram said:
Oops! Oh okay! Just because you were staying there, I assumed you had applied under CEC! My bad!
No worries. I have an open work permit (Post graduate work permit). Which was what PL was asking me about the expiration date.
I think they are prioritizing both CEC and FSW inland applicants whose work permit will be expiring in 3 months or less.
I hope we all get our nominations soon. It's long overdue.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
UReginahopeful said:
No worries. I have an open work permit (Post graduate work permit). Which was what PL was asking me about the expiration date.
I think they are prioritizing both CEC and FSW inland applicants whose work permit will be expiring in 3 months or less.
I hope we all get our nominations soon. It's long overdue.
Please make that VERY LONG overdue!

blackbeast

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Hi,

Please update the time line with my updated status.

I have resent the application on 13th of April. Still no response.

Any idea when i can expect a reply back?

thanks!!

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
blackbeast said:
Hi,

Please update the time line with my updated status.

I have resent the application on 13th of April. Still no response.

Any idea when i can expect a reply back?

thanks!!
When you say you resent the application, do you mean OINP returned it as incomplete and you sent it back again? If that is the case, it will be treated as a new (April) application and you have to wait for your AOR along with April applicants.

Hope this helps.

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a 2nd additional doc request on personal income tax, is it common to get a 2nd call from oinp?

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
kaka198300 said:
I got a 2nd additional doc request on personal income tax, is it common to get a 2nd call from oinp?
Not sure of the commonality, but Raj and a few others have also been asked for documents more than once.

We're you asked for add. documents on a Saturday? That is not common though.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I far as I know, some people got 2 calls/doc requests.

But can`t they just ask for all they want in 1 request :mad: and make things faster :'(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:
Not sure of the commonality, but Raj and a few others have also been asked for documents more than once.

We're you asked for add. documents on a Saturday? That is not common though.
Well I was asked for additional documents only once but I have noticed a few people getting a second additional document request.

@Sahsi - In my case, I submitted additional documents the very next day after AOR (The generally asked documents - updated bank documents, updated reference letter etc) hoping that they will use that instead of sending me an additional document request and waste time but then, unfortunately, in spite of me sending them the required documents, they sent me an additional document request almost 2 months after my AOR.

It has been 110 days since my AOR now and there is no word on my nomination. I am not getting any replies to my e-mails and when I call them, all they say is "We have received your application (I already know this) and it is in queue (I know this too)". I wish they tell me something that I don't know. This wait is horrible.