+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Every day I do these things in the morning:
- Check my emails.......and when I see nothing from CIC....I go again to sad mood. :( :(
- Check my EE profile to ensure that there is genuinely nothing new messages. ??? ???
- After doing every thing, I come to see this forum to see any new nominations (especially in the November thread). :'( :'(

This is really depressing for all Nov/Oct/Sept/July people. We guys have bad luck on our side; treated like step-children by OINP.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
musicnlyrx said:
- Check my emails.......and when I see nothing from CIC....I go again to sad mood. :( :(
- Check my EE profile to ensure that there is genuinely nothing new messages. ??? ???
- After doing every thing, I come to see this forum to see any new nominations (especially in the November thread). :'( :'(

This is really depressing for all Nov/Oct/Sept/July people. We guys have bad luck on our side; treated like step-children by OINP.
Musicnlyrx, may I ask what your NOC is? You can send me private message.

I suspect that they usually take more time for NOCs that are less "popular".

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx said:

Omg, same here... exactly the same.. Don't know when this wait will end and when we will be free from these chains of ambiguity binding us.........................................

y2kaine

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx said:

I hear you mate. I had made a decision to not visit this forum frequently (probably once a week) until I get my NoM, but now I find myself checking it everyday after many people started getting NoMs in the past 2 weeks.

To be frank I had lost hope of getting my NoM but after seeing people who had applied after me get NoMs before me gave me a bit of hope. And now my current scenario reminds me of a great quote from the movie - The Shawshank Redemption 'Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.'

So here's hoping to not dwelling on hope! ::)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
y2kaine said:
I hear you mate. I had made a decision to not visit this forum frequently (probably once a week) until I get my NoM, but now I find myself checking it everyday after many people started getting NoMs in the past 2 weeks.

To be frank I had lost hope of getting my NoM but after seeing people who had applied after me get NoMs before me gave me a bit of hope. And now my current scenario reminds me of a great quote from the movie - The Shawshank Redemption 'Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.'

So here's hoping to not dwelling on hope! ::)
And then Andy replies when he gets out - "Hope is a good thing; Probably the best of things".

y2kaine

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
And then Andy replies when he gets out - "Hope is a good thing; Probably the best of things".
I will probably post that once I get my NoM 8)

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Till Early November applications, they were following timeline of 90 days Post AOR but then all of sudden unexpected thing happened and we fall into this anxiety and never ending wait state , That was Syrian refugees, many countries denied entry to them but Canada welcomed them .

Hoping that now they expedite the process or atleast they should update on the website that what they doing currently and when they are planning to finish all received applications before they start sending PT notification again for 2017

Wish there was some official forum of OINP like this.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
wierd, i was watching this movie 2 nights back... LOL
feel for you guys man, i hope nomination is right around the corner.... :)

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
Musicnlyrx, may I ask what your NOC is? You can send me private message.

I suspect that they usually take more time for NOCs that are less "popular".
I don't think that OINP is processing application with respect to selective NOCs.
This discussion has been going on for very long time in this thread and another threads, but this is not confirmed by OINP.
Bcuz if that would have been the case, OINP would have explicitly mentioned on their website that we will process some specific NOCs faster than other's as we require more people from these specific NOCs in our province.

We all can speculate, but we can't really verify anything until OINP confirms it.

There are many people who have their nomination pending and are from IT background. Right? There is something missing, and we all really do not know and we may never know the truth behind the indefinite delay and wait.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx said:
I don't think that OINP is processing application with respect to selective NOCs.
This discussion has been going on for very long time in this thread and another threads, but this is not confirmed by OINP.
Bcuz if that would have been the case, OINP would have explicitly mentioned on their website that we will process some specific NOCs faster than other's as we require more people from these specific NOCs in our province.

We all can speculate, but we can't really verify anything until OINP confirms it.

There are many people who have their nomination pending and are from IT background. Right? There is something missing, and we all really do not know and we may never know the truth behind the indefinite delay and wait.
I was told by a reliable source that they don't have enough manpower + have added 50,000+ applications from refugees.

But like you said, we can only speculate, and wait.

malican

May 24, 2016
royce110 said:
I was told by a reliable source that they don't have enough manpower + have added 50,000+ applications from refugees.

But like you said, we can only speculate, and wait.
I spoke with an SPO who assured me twice that they have hired additional staff and kindly asked me to given them to more weeks. I am taking his word.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malican said:
I spoke with an SPO who assured me twice that they have hired additional staff and kindly asked me to given them to more weeks. I am taking his word.
How did you manage to reach SPO. I want to talk to them too.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
tgman said:
How did you manage to reach SPO. I want to talk to them too.
U can go to OINP info employee site and get the numbers of SPO and call.

If you are lucky they will answer your query

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurparekh1988 said:
U can go to OINP info employee site and get the numbers of SPO and call.

If you are lucky they will answer your query
They removed the page.