+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hi All

I tried the number to know the status , which option to select? Option 3 is a automated message asking us to send a mail to know the status. Option 0 is connecting to.operator and that's an automated message again. I am very desperate to know what's happening with my application. Any help is appreciated ☺

Thanks
Gayathri

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gayathry84 said:
Hi All

I tried the number to know the status , which option to select? Option 3 is a automated message asking us to send a mail to know the status. Option 0 is connecting to.operator and that's an automated message again. I am very desperate to know what's happening with my application. Any help is appreciated ☺

Thanks
Gayathri
Call the number, then 1, then 0.

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
tgman said:
[/quote

Did that, it's again taking me to voice mail or an automated message . Even if someone does pick up, would they tell me the status ?since they r asking us to send an email.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gayathry84 said:
tgman said:
[/quote

Did that, it's again taking me to voice mail or an automated message . Even if someone does pick up, would they tell me the status ?since they r asking us to send an email.
Try till they pick up. The other day it took me 10 times to reach them. They will update you on current status.

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
tgman said:
Try till they pick up. The other day it took me 10 times to reach them. They will update you on current status.
Oh ok. It's askiB me to enter the mailbox number of the concerend person. Looks like a long wait till anyone even answers the phone

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gayathry84 said:
Oh ok. It's askiB me to enter the mailbox number of the concerend person. Looks like a long wait till anyone even answers the phone
Dont be so pessimistic. Today they picked up on the first ring.

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
So finally I got through operator and was told that my application is with the senior officer and that I may not have to send additional docs. Does this mean I will get the nomination soon ???

Thanks
Gayathri

malican

May 24, 2016
gayathry84 said:
So finally I got through operator and was told that my application is with the senior officer and that I may not have to send additional docs. Does this mean I will get the nomination soon ???

Thanks
Gayathri
I would like to say soon... but that is relative. I mine have been with a Senior Office since May and I was also told 'soon' when I enquired last week! So hopefully... literally sooon!

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello guys,

Does anyone know that how many of November application are still waiting for the Nomination?

The reason is as soon as they finish with the November, they will start for January and January is the biggest month in terms of the application received.

What is the current date of November they are working?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ankurparekh1988 said:
Hello guys,

Does anyone know that how many of November application are still waiting for the Nomination?

The reason is as soon as they finish with the November, they will start for January and January is the biggest month in terms of the application received.

What is the current date of November they are working?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html;msg5527526#msg5527526

This is the latest November list. This is so bad for November applicants - It is beyond me how they just chose to skip November applicants and are processing applications of people who have submitted applications in the later months. There are October, few September and one July applicant as well still waiting in the queue. Completely unfair. :(

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does it mean that there is some sort of priority or selection criteria of priority in this nomination process?

rajkamalmohanram said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html;msg5527526#msg5527526

This is the latest November list. This is so bad for November applicants - It is beyond me how they just chose to skip November applicants and are processing applications of people who have submitted applications in the later months. There are October, few September and one July applicant as well still waiting in the queue. Completely unfair. :(

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
One thing I have noticed that Last week of November applicants got nomination but many awaiting who has sent earlier that means there might be some discrepancies in their application that's why it is taking longer than usual.

This is just my thought so guys don't take personally who are waiting for nomination.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurparekh1988 said:
One thing I have noticed that Last week of November applicants got nomination but many awaiting who has sent earlier that means there might be some discrepancies in their application that's why it is taking longer than usual.

This is just my thought so guys don't take personally who are waiting for nomination.
If there is any, OINP has to send new mail and ask for another set of documents from the November applicants.
I really doubt this is the case, and I would personally refrain my self and tell others to not spread rumors about the things you don't know.

Crossing 355 days now. Uuuffffff............. ??? ???

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx said:
If there is any, OINP has to send new mail and ask for another set of documents from the November applicants.
I really doubt this is the case, and I would personally refrain my self and tell others to not spread rumors about the things you don't know.

Crossing 355 days now. Uuuffffff............. ??? ???

Don't know what to say. Waiting everyday :'( :'( :'(