+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
thestunner316 said:
bank letters can be a bit painful also, i know its painful in some countries.
medicals find out - most cities 1-2 days notice is fine, but some cities need 2-3 weeks notice.

PCC is the first thing you should start sorting out, but i guess you are already on that...

rest shouldnt take more than a week so make sure you are working parallelly on everything... good luck
Not a single bank letter is required. I submitted only copy of FD and Bank statement of 6 months. Just 2 papers.

Even Bank statement and FD copy are called bank letters. They just want it on Bank letterhead.

POF is the easiest thing I found in the process. ;) ;)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Not a single bank letter is required. I submitted only copy of FD and Bank statement of 6 months. Just 2 papers.

Even Bank statement and FD copy are called bank letters. They just want it on Bank letterhead.

POF is the easiest thing I found in the process. ;) ;)
wish i had known this earlier... had to move both my banks with my bare hands to give me balance + liability letters...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
thestunner316 said:
wish i had known this earlier... had to move both my banks with my bare hands to give me balance + liability letters...
That's the reason I posted this because I see a lot of confusion for Bank letter and people are worried about the Bank letters.

They do not want readily transferable funds like OINP, and FD copy is all we need which is 6 month old.

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
thestunner316 said:
bank letters can be a bit painful also, i know its painful in some countries.
medicals find out - most cities 1-2 days notice is fine, but some cities need 2-3 weeks notice.

PCC is the first thing you should start sorting out, but i guess you are already on that...

rest shouldnt take more than a week so make sure you are working parallelly on everything... good luck
You are on spot Stunner!

PCC is real pain in neck ??? ???

I am Indian citizen, worked for 4.5 years in UAE and now in Oman since last 4 years.

Knowing Indian PCC rules (they'll keep the passport and I'm traveling tonight for official work for a week) I visited UAE embassy in Muscat.
They said it'll take 4 months :eek: :eek:

Is there anyone in this forum who has taken UAE pcc from other country?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pratikkumar said:
You are on spot Stunner!

PCC is real pain in neck ??? ???

I am Indian citizen, worked for 4.5 years in UAE and now in Oman since last 4 years.

Knowing Indian PCC rules (they'll keep the passport and I'm traveling tonight for official work for a week) I visited UAE embassy in Muscat.
They said it'll take 4 months :eek: :eek:

Is there anyone in this forum who has taken UAE pcc from other country?
i have read 2 peoples posts on different days regarding UAE PCC

so you need to apply online, have your emiratesID with you ... i think it costs 330AED to apply from outside.

if there is a problem, i have seen one guy who travelled to dubai for 1 day to apply for his PCC... in theory PCC for non resident country is only valid till the day you visit the country again, however if you have no choice you just have to go this way... (not sure if that guy got PPR or not)

if you have a friend in UAE, try via them and see what happens, that is probably option #3

good luck

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:

so you need to apply online, have your emiratesID with you ... i think it costs 330AED to apply from outside.

if there is a problem, i have seen one guy who travelled to dubai for 1 day to apply for his PCC... in theory PCC for non resident country is only valid till the day you visit the country again, however if you have no choice you just have to go this way... (not sure if that guy got PPR or not)

if you have a friend in UAE, try via them and see what happens, that is probably option #3

good luck
That is not true. If your PCC will be less than 6 months old on the day you will get your AOR you are good to go (just make sure it does cover all your staying history there until the day of the issue or if not, then you have explanation, that they do not issue PCC for the time when you were there as a mere tourist).
Just to support that with evidence:
1. you can find it on CIC website in details about PCC
2. I had 2 PCC that were issued before either me or my spouse last time visited those countries, but as they were less than 6 months old, they were accepted.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
That is not true. If your PCC will be less than 6 months old on the day you will get your AOR you are good to go (just make sure it does cover all your staying history there until the day of the issue or if not, then you have explanation, that they do not issue PCC for the time when you were there as a mere tourist).
Just to support that with evidence:
1. you can find it on CIC website in details about PCC
2. I had 2 PCC that were issued before either me or my spouse last time visited those countries, but as they were less than 6 months old, they were accepted.
what part was incorrect again ?

FYI - UAE PCC is only valid for 3 months, regardless of whether you visit the country again or not.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
what part was incorrect again ?

FYI - UAE PCC is only valid for 3 months, regardless of whether you visit the country again or not.
FYI - CIC is accepting PCC that are less than 6 months old, regardless what is their local validity.

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
thestunner316 said:

good luck
I was thinking of this option to consult through a friend.

Unfortunately to apply online, one needs a valid Emirates ID (which obviously I dont have) and UAE Phone number :(

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pratikkumar said:
I was thinking of this option to consult through a friend.

Unfortunately to apply online, one needs a valid Emirates ID (which obviously I dont have) and UAE Phone number :(
are you sure you need valid E-ID, i thought even old one would do... UAE phone number you can give any of your friends or old colleagues.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
FYI - CIC is accepting PCC that are less than 6 months old, regardless what is their local validity.

are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
wel thats open to interpretation... this is the full text

- are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
- have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

he obviously USED to live in UAE In the past, so point 2 is valid, not point 1.

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
thestunner316 said:
are you sure you need valid E-ID, i thought even old one would do... UAE phone number you can give any of your friends or old colleagues.
I tried. You only enter your Emirates ID number. System checks validity and sends SMS to registered number.
I tried my old ID Number and it returned as "ID Not registered in system"

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pratikkumar said:
I tried. You only enter your Emirates ID number. System checks validity and sends SMS to registered number.
I tried my old ID Number and it returned as "ID Not registered in system"
damn, well try using their chat services and pray someone useful answers your query.

otherwise give them a ring, but if nothing works then you will probably have to come in person... :(

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
thestunner316 said:
damn, well try using their chat services and pray someone useful answers your query.

otherwise give them a ring, but if nothing works then you will probably have to come in person... :(
Could not find chat option on the website!!!!! :-X :-\

Sent a email to them. Now fingers crossed

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
wel thats open to interpretation... this is the full text

- are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
- have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

he obviously USED to live in UAE In the past, so point 2 is valid, not point 1.
Again not true:

Here is the requirement for police certificate:

You may need a police certificate from any country or territory that you have spent six months or more since the age of 18.

For example: if you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.

With that statement even people that have favourit holiday place, which they visit every year for like 3 weeks, must obtain PCC.
That 6 months period is counted until the day when you have submitted your application.

Now check again first part:
are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving,

Leaving the country means physically leaving it, but it is not stated if that last time you still had student or working permit or if you were just simple visitor.
Now if you must provide PCC even from country where you never had any economical activity (you were just visitng it frequently), first part does apply to the case when you return to the country just to obtain missing PCC, but you get it before leaving it and at the same time it will be less than 6 months old.

The second part is a given possibility, where if you have obtained your PCC after you were last time physicaly present in that country, then it can be obviously more than 6 months old. The logic behind is that you somehow cannot commit recent crime in that country if you are not physicaly present (but these days even that is possible).
They put the second part in order to ease up situation of people who were trying to get PCC.

So as long as your UAE certificate is less than 6 months old, you are good to go regardless when you have last time visited that country.