+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
KKVerma said:
I want to edit my profile and make my signature as my profile status.
I am unable to do so as manage profile options only allows me to modify my account settings.
Can any one of you please help??
Profile ---> Forum Profile Information ---> Signature. I guess you might need a few more posts to be able to add a signature. :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
vignesh91292 said:
I just received my acknowledgement from ExpressEntry@ontario.ca as a reply to my fax. Initially the AOR was sent on Aug 23rd from ontarionominee@ontario.ca, but for some reason I didn't receive it.
Edited AOR recd in the list. congrats.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Any Updates of AOR from the remaining March applicants ?

Awaiting AOR updates from

JoanCloete 3-Mar-16
Charrington 7-Mar-16
skang404 9-Mar-16

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Nothing from me I'm about to pull my hair out won't answer any of the emails. I'm presuming it's rejected but still the not knowing is killing me

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
we should add our NOC in our signature.
My NOC is 2161
Any body else under same NOC??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Charrington said:
Nothing from me I'm about to pull my hair out won't answer any of the emails. I'm presuming it's rejected but still the not knowing is killing me
This is terrible. Did you try faxing them? Many people have got their AORs successfully after they faxed OINP.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Charrington said:
chances of rejection are less, lastly one December applicant mrinal recd email of AOR yesterday ( AOR recd 19th April) after so many emails and fax sent by him. just follow it up with fax , emails and phone calls. Try and fax them with title 'URGENT ATTENTION'. This worked for many getting replies.

malican

May 24, 2016
Charrington said:
Hey, I sent multiple status requests to the expressentry@ontario.ca email address and have not gotten a response since May. Sent one the day before yesterday to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and got a response within 24 hours. So maybe you can try that email address.

vignesh91292

Feb 19, 2015
Charrington said:
Send them a fax. I didn't get reply to my emails, but when I faxed, they replied in 2 days.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Lets stick this information prominently so that applicants get it without the need to type and ask. We already know that fax is more responsive and emails are negligible. atleast for me, i havent response to my email sent more than a month ago.

mikecai1990

Aug 5, 2016
Hi Guys,

I received this email after asking my application status. I haven't got my AOR yet. Does anyone know what this means?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mikecai1990 said:
Hi Guys,

I received this email after asking my application status. I haven't got my AOR yet. Does anyone know what this means?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.
This means that you have already got AOR and either you missed it or it was sent to a wrong recepient. Fax them and request them to e-mail a copy of AOR to you. Provide them with your e-mail ID.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mikecai1990 said:
Hi Guys,

Dear Sir/Madam,

This means you have got your AOR but not recd the email. Your file is in Assessment phase now. Please fax them and request them to send you copy of the email with AOR.Cinfirm your mail ID again. May be you have a new DD to send !!!! keep calling them.

Congrats for the AOR

mikecai1990

Aug 5, 2016
bestofluck said:
This means you have got your AOR but not recd the email. Your file is in Assessment phase now. Please fax them and request them to send you copy of the email with AOR.Cinfirm your mail ID again. May be you have a new DD to send !!!! keep calling them.

Congrats for the AOR
Thanks Bestofluck! I just called my bank for asking them my bank draft status and they said it is still outstanding. I am a bit concerned that why oinp haven't cashed my application fees if they have already sent me the AOR...

mikecai1990

Aug 5, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
This means that you have already got AOR and either you missed it or it was sent to a wrong recepient. Fax them and request them to e-mail a copy of AOR to you. Provide them with your e-mail ID.
Thanks rajkamalmohanram! I will keep calling them and to confirm my email address. Best luck for everyone.