+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel1719 said:
Hi All

After long time, just popped in to see how is all doing. But what i am reading is the frustration about the wait.
Trust me you all are in much better position compared to all others, as atleast you have a hope that you will be nominated and followed by ITA.

I am still not sure which province I can apply, seems all doors are closed for me at the moment. just waiting for the right opportunity to come. I am not sure if Ontario will open again for Human capital priorities stream in Nov and with what cut off.

Yes, I understand the frustration of maintaining legal status in Canada, IELTS expiry but still there is a hope. And if you notice they are processing CEC Inland faster than any other streams. So please don't give up on this.

Be grateful to God and even to OINP for having his opportunity for you all.

Wish you all Good Luck.

Don't worry too much, all will be well. it just the wait which is difficult at the moment for you all.
Completely agree Angle. Thank you for boosting spirit. Please don't loose hope. Keep on looking for option and stay updated. I hope next year you also land in ur dream country. Good luck!!!

vignesh91292

Feb 19, 2015
Hi All

I am in a situation where I got my pre-AOR email but not the actual AOR. I sent them an email asking for a copy of the AOR if they have already sent but haven't got any reply from them yet. I called them multiple times but couldn't connect to the operator. Please suggest any other option to get hold of them.

Also, is AOR sent from ontarionominee@ontario.ca email?

Thanks,
Vignesh

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vignesh91292 said:
Hi All

I am in a situation where I got my pre-AOR email but not the actual AOR. I sent them an email asking for a copy of the AOR if they have already sent but haven't got any reply from them yet. I called them multiple times but couldn't connect to the operator. Please suggest any other option to get hold of them.

Thanks,
Vignesh
Fax is much better option.

Yes, I received it from this e-mail.

vignesh91292

Feb 19, 2015
PrettyCanada said:
Fax is much better option.

Yes, I received it from this e-mail.
Thanks PrettyCanada.

For fax request, do they reply back in fax or email? Because I can sent fax at work place, but I don't really want to receive fax at work

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vignesh91292 said:
Thanks PrettyCanada.

For fax request, do they reply back in fax or email? Because I can sent fax at work place, but I don't really want to receive fax at work
They wouldn't. People use online portals and apps for sending fax. You can also try that.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel1719: Great, to read your post. You never know the wisdom of God and his plan for you. That's the beauty.
At the moment you feel the doors are closed; who knows God will open several opportunities for you.
You have strong faith. Keep the spirits high and continue efforts. Apply to all provinces.

Well, we all are hoping for a positive outcome after AoR. Let's see how NoM's progress. There is a lull at the moment.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
angel1719 said:
Hi All

After long time, just popped in to see how is all doing. But what i am reading is the frustration about the wait.
Trust me you all are in much better position compared to all others, as atleast you have a hope that you will be nominated and followed by ITA.

I am still not sure which province I can apply, seems all doors are closed for me at the moment. just waiting for the right opportunity to come. I am not sure if Ontario will open again for Human capital priorities stream in Nov and with what cut off.

Yes, I understand the frustration of maintaining legal status in Canada, IELTS expiry but still there is a hope. And if you notice they are processing CEC Inland faster than any other streams. So please don't give up on this.

Be grateful to God and even to OINP for having his opportunity for you all.

Wish you all Good Luck.

Don't worry too much, all will be well. it just the wait which is difficult at the moment for you all.
We wish you good luck and all the very best! Hope you get to apply to a PNP ASAP!!

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
I still have heard nothing is aor or pre aor despite sending emails all the time, anyone got any ideas it's annoying me greatly no returned package either, through I suspect it's coming anyone else even from other months in same situation

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Charrington said:
I still have heard nothing is aor or pre aor despite sending emails all the time, anyone got any ideas it's annoying me greatly no returned package either, through I suspect it's coming anyone else even from other months in same situation
I know this is the last thing you want to hear right now, but relax! You need to wait it out I'm afraid. You're FSW which means that there is probably a goo 2-3 thousand people ahead of you in the queue (I'm in the same position) and if you get a NoM it will probably be in Q1/Q2 of 2017... That's what I'm expecting anyway.

Look on the bright side, there are people who have submitted their package later than you who already have received their rejection, which probably means you're in the clear!

And since you've had no response to emails I'd try a different route, send them a FAX or call them up directly. Just keep the following in mind, all of us who have received AOR have gotten the following info in the acknowledgement letter:

Please be advised that the program is currently in receipt of a large volume of applications

and processing times are longer than usual. We assure you that we are working diligently to

process applications as expediently as possible.

We kindly request that you wait until after you receive notification that your application has

moved to the assessment phase before contacting the OINP to inquire about the status of

your application. This will allow our staff time to focus on processing applications to the

program.
Which means they are REALLY busy and will probably be quite rude to you over the phone... I'm not justifying they total lack of empathy with us candidates, but this year everything seems to have gone to hell as far as OINP is concerned (they've never had such big backlogs) so there really is nothing else to do but to stay positivem hopeful and wait it out!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Charrington said:
you are not the only one. December to march there are 50 in the forum who are still waiting for AOR or any reply. (some have recd accepted and reviewed mail). This is the worst part of processing by OINP. Hope you get some information on your application soon.

Try to send them Fax confirming your email ID asking them the status of your application. title it as "Urgent Attention"

Do not write more than two lines. make it as simple e.g

name, passport number, application date

No updates to my application since submitted. Kindly update me with the status as on today.

I confirm my email ID as......

thank you.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI

https://blog.y-axis.com/canadian-government-contemplating-quicker-premium-services/

The federal government of Canada is contemplating allowing prospective immigrants to pay more to hasten their applications.

The government would be conducting meetings across the nation and seeking responses from people through an online questionnaire on whether they should go ahead and implement this scheme to allow people obtain visas quickly.

One of the questions on the government survey, which was made available online up to 5 August, was whether it is justified to provide such an opportunity to those willing to pay higher fees for a quick visa.

Though there were some opponents to this plan who felt that this would create a two-tier system that allowed wealthier applicants an undue advantage, some appreciated it by saying the funds generated through this process could be used to hasten immigration processing on the whole.

Immigration.ca was quoted as saying that John McCallum, Immigration Minister, was very well conscious of the fact that processing times were crucial as he had started carrying out a comprehensive examination of the federal programmes.

McCallum says that hastening cases which bring together families is a priority, besides aiding technology companies who were looking to get skilled workers into the country. At present, he is said to be travelling across Canada conducting various meetings with an intention to get feedback on what would people wish to see in an overhauled immigration system.

Included among other crucial issues are hastening the application process for people coming to Canada to attend weddings and funerals. McCallum is also said to have announced that he was looking to make it convenient for foreign students to stay on in Canada after they have graduated.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Included among other crucial issues are hastening the application process for people coming to Canada to attend weddings and funerals. McCallum is also said to have announced that he was looking to make it convenient for foreign students to stay on in Canada after they have graduated.[/color]
McCallum said they would make a process easy. Never said they will give more marks to CEC inland. May be they get processed in one month where as others take 6 months !!!!! They might be exempted from many documents. so for FSW it takes 6 months to prepare for EE and 6 months for the process which will reduce for CEC to say one or two months.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck: Just quoted the news for info. These rhetorical statements are in the press periodically. At least the Minister is hearing the concerns.
In future the immigration system, policies, procedure will improve.
Sep has started very dull. Hardly any progress, activity.
The outstanding AoR's for many applicants is worrying. Applicants must follow up daily to ensure they get their AoRs

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
MZASAM said:
FYI

https://blog.y-axis.com/canadian-government-contemplating-quicker-premium-services/

The federal government of Canada is contemplating allowing prospective immigrants to pay more to hasten their applications.
Though there were some opponents to this plan who felt that this would create a two-tier system that allowed wealthier applicants an undue advantage, some appreciated it by saying the funds generated through this process could be used to hasten immigration processing on the whole.
I think this is a good idea, I'm not too fond of a two tier system, as it's not really within the spirit of immigration, however, if it will speed up the process for everyone then it's a win win for everybody!

Think about it, this was the original idea of having first class in planes (back when airlines were state owned and not profit making enterprises)... The first class passengers would often pay 10x more than economy when the cost of transporting them was about 2-3 time more and the extra money would help making the flight more affordable for the economy passengers.

Hopeless_despo

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Hello all,
I'm a newbie here. Sent my application on 16 March and have got a letter saying application is complete 2 days back with receipt of the cheque. (I hope this is the AOR)

Excuse my ignorance, but can you please guide me what next and how much time does it take now?

Will these points be added to ee profile later and then we have to go through processing again?
I would appreciate any replies.
Thank you! In case there are any whatsapp groups related or this. Please add me!