+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
patnikrishna said:
dude, a Nov applicant tyzia got the call from AB. check the Nov thread.
I know they are too slow in the process, calling one or two applicants in a day.

I assume there will be a changed policy for December onward applicants. They want to complete the pending nominations in an orthodox way. Thnigs will be different once December applicants start.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
bestofluck said:
I know they are too slow in the process, calling one or two applicants in a day.

I assume there will be a changed policy for December onward applicants. They want to complete the pending nominations in an orthodox way. Thnigs will be different once December applicants start.
I think so too. honestly, I'm ok with a call and request for additional docs but at least the process should now be quicker.
we can give enough documentation to prove our intent to live in Canada but it's so frustrating to wait in the first place.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
patnikrishna said:
I think so too. honestly, I'm ok with a call and request for additional docs but at least the process should now be quicker.
we can give enough documentation to prove our intent to live in Canada but it's so frustrating to wait in the first place.
IF they are keen on issuing nominations, which i think they are. they will come out being practical. Whats the use of carrying the process to next year.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mallikaasharmaa said:
I think they can defend themselves pretty easily..
But not sure if they are interested or have the time to do so...
They are busy making money and playing with people's bodies... remember?
Guys,
Somebody is on a spree to conflict with everybody and suppresses views of others. In an effort to prove his views correct, this gentleman is saying all absurd and hypothetical things, and finally self-proclaiming about being practical!!! :)

Doctors, police, politicians, builders etc. can't be replaced, and we need their services at some point, while we can file immigration application ourselves (hence agents are replaceable), so it is not a bad idea to file application on our own, as we are the best person who understand our case very well and we are the one who cares most about it. If some farfetched person argue a hypothetical thing like, what would happen if forum is closed, then a simple answer is you can hire an expert at any given time if need arises :).

I don't see anywhere that it was told that never ever higher an immigration expert. Only thing told was, it is best if one can file application himself.
Wise person is giving advice of not to generalize ideas/views, but he himself is making generalized statement "The very fact that they are existing since so many years proves they are doing something good to survive". Well, in my humble opinion, just because somebody has survived does not mean he is good enough. Just a taste of his own medicine :). Don't mind please.

Sorry for the rant guys, but I don't like the tendency of conflicting other's opinion. It had happened to me as well in past.

Thanks

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
IF they are keen on issuing nominations, which i think they are. they will come out being practical. Whats the use of carrying the process to next year.
If OINP starts calling all streams, requesting additional docs for all applicants whom AoR's are issued, it will take ages to issue NoM's

It would be practical if in few specific cases, OINP needs double check. Let's wait and watch

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends: I removed my post. Let's close the topic of consultants, agents, doctors.. Let individuals take a call.

If we continue, the topic will spin out of control.

We have more serious topic to discuss.. NoM's !!!

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
@Prettycanada

That was a fun read :)
And don't worry about Ranting.
Rants should be welcomed!!! After all we all have just received AOR and unsure as how nominations would be given...
In the meanwhile everyone should come out and rant their little hearts out.
That would help in keeping the blood pressure and frustrations low.

As far as "The Gentleman" is concerned I think he likes pushing peoples buttons and getting a reaction. I really don't think he means any harm.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
To all forum members, everyone who is viewing -

Why delete people's opinions. Why are we so afraid of expressing our thoughts.
I don't understand why messages and ideas can't be shared freely.
If someone wants to say something just go ahead and do it and others do the same.

But please don't delete stuff....

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mallikaasharmaa said:
@Prettycanada

That was a fun read :)
And don't worry about Ranting.
Rants should be welcomed!!! After all we all have just received AOR and unsure as how nominations would be given...
In the meanwhile everyone should come out and rant their little hearts out.
That would help in keeping the blood pressure and frustrations low.

As far as "The Gentleman" is concerned I think he likes pushing peoples buttons and getting a reaction. I really don't think he means any harm.
I care zilch about "The Gentleman". I got in to this thread to send a message to Angle.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Mallikaasharmaa said:
To all forum members, everyone who is viewing -

Why delete people's opinions. Why are we so afraid of expressing our thoughts.
I don't understand why messages and ideas can't be shared freely.
If someone wants to say something just go ahead and do it and others do the same.

But please don't delete stuff....
We members do not have access to delete posts. Only admins and moderators can do that!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
What are those play-welcome bodies of which you speak?

Can I have one to play with too??

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mikecai1990 said:
Really? Where did you see this news? I am an April 27th still not getting aor....
you will get AOR soon. these are updates someone shared on this forum. You also share it when you get AOR. Good luck for AOR