Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
189 call attempts, not a single pick up

OMG maged: Must appreciate you. Great patience. maged: God alone know's way of OINP functioning. From every perspective it's a huge mess.

God alone can help us in the situation we are i
n.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
MZASAM said:

OMG maged: Must appreciate you. Great patience. maged: God alone know's way of OINP functioning. From every perspective it's a huge mess.

God alone can help us in the situation we are i
n.
if it wasn't for the DD confirmation I wouldn't have even bothered.

can you believe SK as of today already done with 4700 nominations and opened again for 700 more with no complains for ""backlog""??

this is turning into a black comedy

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Skvach said:
They are liers and have a hidden agenda :mad:
so I slowly but surely starting to believe

travel_freak

Aug 12, 2016
Hi Guys.

I am in a bit of a situation.

I applied for ONIP under International Students - Masters Graduates Stream, supporting the application with my full time permanent job, on March 14, 2016 and got my AOR on August 25, 2016.

I was required to change my employment after four months of my application, that is in July. Currently I am working in a contract position, which I know it is not considered valid option. I have sufficient money in my Canadian bank account that exceeds the LICO, which I saved from my previous job and gifts from my family members(funds exceeded LICO just 1 month back).

What I already did?
I did a fax (through 'Change of Personal Information form') and emailed them the same details as above, saying that my job would become permanent most likely and I also have enough funds. I informed them before receiving my AOR.(no file number attached)

What should I do now?
Should I inform them the same again with the provided file number or wait for their call/email?

Please suggest me what action should I take. Your reply is highly appreciated. Thank you.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
travel_freak said:
Hi Guys.

I am in a bit of a situation.

I applied for ONIP under International Students - Masters Graduates Stream, supporting the application with my full time permanent job, on March 14, 2016 and got my AOR on August 25, 2016.

I was required to change my employment after four months of my application, that is in July. Currently I am working in a contract position, which I know it is not considered valid option. I have sufficient money in my Canadian bank account that exceeds the LICO, which I saved from my previous job and gifts from my family members(funds exceeded LICO just 1 month back).

What I already did?
I did a fax (through 'Change of Personal Information form') and emailed them the same details as above, saying that my job would become permanent most likely and I also have enough funds. I informed them before receiving my AOR.(no file number attached)

What should I do now?
Should I inform them the same again with the provided file number or wait for their call/email?

Please suggest me what action should I take. Your reply is highly appreciated. Thank you.
Yes you must send the req. docs again with file number

There is a confusion to many applicants which I am trying to clear it here.

OINP always say that " should we require any additional information we shall contact you..until than do not send any docs"

This does not mean you have not to send documents which are supporting and required to complete your application. So Please free to send any documents which are a part of application and needed to be updated like IELTS, passport change etc. before waiting for their email.

Remember they always say...should we require any additional documents ( information) we shall contact you....now these are not additional documents but a part of your application and supporting documents. additional documents is when they ask for additional 6 months play stubs or updated POF till date after the application sent, or some details they need for clarification other than mentioned in application guide.

Kar1205

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

FYI..
Sent out fresh DD yesterday and hopefully it should reach them on 1st Sep.
Have also sent a mail to them with my postal address.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged, Skvach:

I deeply regret not applying to SK from Oct 15 due to PoF constraints. I did not have funds.
SK, and other provinces, I believe are better organized and has a good strategy to invite fixed no's of applicants in batches and process the NoM.

OINP is in quagmire. We are bearing the brunt of their wrong strategy, decisions. EE is worst than the manual PR applications which were processed faster for my friends.

After the AoR saga, it's the NoM that are uncertain. Imagine applicants like Raj others are waiting for over 8 months after AoR.
Seems, we all are bound to face the indefinite delays, rejections unless OINP expedites NoM's.

Lets hope for the best. :'( :'( :'(

GrewalAmar

Aug 26, 2016
Hi,
My AOR was received on 10 August, 2016. But there is a problem :( :( :(... My IELTS is going to expire on 20 September and i got test date for 10 September ......... Anyone has any idea about the time they take to issue nominations or how should I update them.......... I have been waiting since February and now when AOR is received there are another issues... very disappointed.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
GrewalAmar said:
Hi,
My AOR was received on 10 August, 2016. But there is a problem :( :( :(... My IELTS is going to expire on 20 September and i got test date for 10 September ......... Anyone has any idea about the time they take to issue nominations or how should I update them.......... I have been waiting since February and now when AOR is received there are another issues... very disappointed.
Frankly this is unwanted situation for you. you must update IELTS before it expires. The profile will become ineligible on 20th itself.

Now what you can do is wait for new IELTS results and make a new profile on the same day. Send the details to OINP asking them to link your application to new EE profile. They anyhow come to know that profile was invalid for certain days, but you can send a LOE that no dates were available before 20th Sep and you had no option left, And that is the reason profile remained ineligible for few days. Hope they consider the reason.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM, no time in life we have to regret for things beyond our limits. We just do the best we can with whatever resources we have in the prevailing situation. Or else everyone has some or other things to regret like...I couldnt create profile just one month before or else I would have got ITA because my IELTS results was withheld......1000 stories to regret........

Just wait for nomination and the new stories will emerge. :D :D :D

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Try CELPIP if you are based in Canada.. they provide results in a week also(with some additional charges).

With IELTS, not sure if results can come in a week with some additional charges. talk to them.. make them aware of the situation to see if the process can be fastened...

GrewalAmar said:
Hi,