+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Charrington said:
Angel I've decided not to contact them until they contact me as i feel they may get annoyed and reject the application, there is obviously something wrong with them and they are deciding what to do, best not to annoy them I don't think it will help,
I dont think they will go with emotions !! you can call them up as many time you want. It cannot be like they get angry and return your file

In fact OINP is being reasonable and fair enough to give AOR. They have considered all applications even of those who have not sent the Direct ECA copy. They will be positive and ignore some small errors and send AOR.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
bestofluck said:
I can understand what you must be feeling right now. The VERY fact that application is not received returned, must give hope and you will soon receive AOR.
That is just a tiny ray of hope i have at the moment

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Charrington said:
Angel I've decided not to contact them until they contact me as i feel they may get annoyed and reject the application, there is obviously something wrong with them and they are deciding what to do, best not to annoy them I don't think it will help,
You think??? My understanding says that the person who answers the call is a different person and the one who views our files is different. He can just view the status on his list and no further details he has.
I am not having any high hopes now, as March 21st applicants have also started receiving AORs. lets keep the hope up that file is not returned.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Here is the updated list

LIST OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY OINP IN MARCH 2016

TOTAL NO : 57

AOR RECD : 38
RVWD & ACPTD : 08
APP RETURNED : 02
NOMINATIONS : 01

Code:
CAT            USERNAME               APP RECD       STATUS              REMARKS[/b]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [pre]          
[b][color=green]CEC           yeesha                  1-Mar-16      AOR:18-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           Rob2k                   1-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC-I         Indersandhu6            1-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[color=red]FSW           TMNK                    1-Mar-16      Returned-18 Jul      Returned for DD validity[/color]
[b][color=green]FSW           Siddiquis               2-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16             [/color][/b]                                                                      
[b][color=green]FSW           aniketganoo             2-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                  
[b][color=green]FSW           mandeep_29              3-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b] 
FSW           JoanCloete              3-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           Garry213189             3-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16  [/color][/b]                                                                                                              
[b][color=green]FSW           Kar1205                 3-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16          [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           sudi                    4-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16                   [/color][/b]                                                                                    
[b][color=green]FSW           aoamber                 4-Mar-16      AOR:18-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           Krups84                 5-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           Freds                   7-Mar-16      AOR:03-Aug-16        WP expiring in couple of months [/color]  [/b]             
[b][color=green]CEC           SFKAS                   7-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                            
[b][color=green]FSW-O         AmzD                    7-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16[/color][/b]
FSW           Charrington             7-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           Mallikaasharmaa         7-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC-I         Mltan                   7-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16  [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]MAS           fb_shadhon              7-Mar-16      AOR:28-Jul-16        Masters graduate.Inland    [/color]  [/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           pkshaji                 8-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                                          
[b][color=green]FSW           An886                   8-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                                          
[b][color=green]FSW-O         pavanvk(client)         8-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]         
[b][color=green]FSW           gsan16                  8-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           trivedki                9-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW-I         bkaura                  9-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           jodi1526                9-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
FSW-O         angel1719               9-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
FSW           skang404                9-Mar-16      AOR Pending 
[b][color=blue]CEC-I         myangelbei(friend)     10-Mar-16      Nom:22-Aug-16        work permit expired in July [/color][/b]                                                                             
[b][color=purple]CEC           arielnana              10-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]                                                                             
[b][color=green]FSW           aditik15               11-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           pragith                11-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16 [/color][/b]                                                                                          
[b][color=purple]Mas-I         jugrajrandhawa         14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           TimeLord18             14-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           ayesha2015             14-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
FSW           EdBell                 14-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
FSW           travel_freak           14-Mar-16      AOR Pending  
FSW-O         Palls                  14-Mar-16      AOR Pending   
[b][color=green]FSW           dbjc                   14-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color][/b]                                                                                     
[b][color=purple]CEC           vignesh91292           14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]CEC-I         mann.jas               15-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color]  [/b]   
[b][color=green]FSW           amanaapj2000           16-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color]  [/b]   
[b][color=green]CEC-I         hyos1206               16-Mar-16      AOR:08-Jul-16        PGWP expiring in a week's time[/color] [/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           sms_1190(friend)       16-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16       [/color] [/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           Shawd0wFax             17-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16       [/color] [/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           averma                 21-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16   [/color][/b]    
[b][color=green]CEC           amhbala                21-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           Gaurav_Vij             21-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16         [/color][/b]                                                                                        
[b][color=green]FSW           karanv.mariner         21-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                        
[b][color=purple]FSW           Msanz                  21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]     
FSW           expressTarun           22-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           cencentaotao           22-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted   [/color][/b]      
[color=red]FSW           Funkdakarma            22-Mar-16      Returned-15 Aug      Missing passport pages[/color]
[b][color=purple]FSW           savco2000              22-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC-I         UltimateNinja          23-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16 [/color][/b]                                                                                 
[b][color=purple]CEC           mshergill              30-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
angel1719 said:
Here is the updated list

LIST OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY OINP IN MARCH 2016

TOTAL NO : 58

AOR RECD : 33
RVWD & ACPTD : 12
APP RETURNED : 02
NOMINATIONS : 01
Thanks for updating the list! Several applicants from March 9 - March 14 are still waiting. Don't worry - Hopefully, you guys will get your AORs soon!

Good luck and all the very best!

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
where is my AOR ? ??? :'(

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks for updating the list! Several applicants from March 9 - March 14 are still waiting. Don't worry - Hopefully, you guys will get your AORs soon!

Good luck and all the very best!
any idea from you past experience, if anyone had received pending email and got AOR?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck: Based on our close observations , OINP checked all Mar applications, found them complete.
All Members OINP returned the incomplete applications, prior to issuing AOR's for a particular month, They never returned in the end.

The remaining applicants should remain positive; they will get the AOR's in couple of days.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
MZASAM said:
bestofluck: Based on our close observations , OINP checked all Mar applications, found them complete.
All Members OINP returned the incomplete applications, prior to issuing AOR's for a particular month, They never returned in the end.

The remaining applicants should remain positive; they will get the AOR's in couple of days.
You are right about package being complete and not returned but there are chances where they have reviewed and not accepted?? like rejection as not qualified, may be they 1st check if docs are complete then next step checking if we qualify. May be they have not yet decided if they will accept our file or not and still thinking if to accept or reject and send it back?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angel:

"You are right about package being complete and not returned but there are chances where they have reviewed and not accepted??

Highly unlikely. Never the status was "reviewed and not accepted?? " OINP simply returned the incomplete applications.

like rejection as not qualified, may be they 1st check if docs are complete then next step checking if we qualify.

OINP checks for criteria, completeness of file in the beginning and return the incomplete applications prior to issuing AOR's for a particular month.

May be they have not yet decided if they will accept our file or not and still thinking if to accept or reject and send it back?"

OINP officers always follow the protocol, criterion, and return the applications which are deemed incomplete; not qualifying, meeting the criteria.

There are instances, were the date wise sequence of issuing AOR's was not followed.

From any perspective, all of us are confident that you and all remaining applicants will receive your AOR's soon.

Remain patient; for me it's easy to say, but no choice.

Hope, pray, for a positive outcome.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
MZASAM said:
Angel:

"You are right about package being complete and not returned but there are chances where they have reviewed and not accepted??

Highly unlikely. Never the status was "reviewed and not accepted?? " OINP simply returned the incomplete applications.

like rejection as not qualified, may be they 1st check if docs are complete then next step checking if we qualify.

OINP checks for criteria, completeness of file in the beginning and return the incomplete applications prior to issuing AOR's for a particular month.

May be they have not yet decided if they will accept our file or not and still thinking if to accept or reject and send it back?"

OINP officers always follow the protocol, criterion, and return the applications which are deemed incomplete; not qualifying, meeting the criteria.

There are instances, were the date wise sequence of issuing AOR's was not followed.

From any perspective, all of us are confident that you and all remaining applicants will receive your AOR's soon.

Remain patient; for me it's easy to say, but no choice.

Hope, pray, for a positive outcome.
Thank you for your positive note.