+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Can some one let me know the list of additional documents that have been asked so far for CEC inland applicants?

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JP1983 said:
Can some one let me know the list of additional documents that have been asked so far for CEC inland applicants?
Different people receive different requests. It also depends on which officer is taking care of your case. Here is my request:

1. Updated proof of settlement funds
· Copies of 6 months of your most recent bank statements
· Explanation for the large deposits in your chequing account in the period August 2015 – February 2016. We noticed large deposits in your account ending in *586. Please submit proof of transfer such as transmittance forms and corresponding bank statements from the remitter. If the funds were a gift, please submit a letter of explanation from the donor.

2. Additional proof of work experience
o as a XXX at XXX for the period January 2015 – November 2016
· Copy of your employment contract
· Copy of Notice of Assessment for 2015
· Copy of your bank statements showing salary deposits for the period January – August 2015
· Copy of your pay cheque for October 2015

3. Intent to reside in Ontario
· Written statement of intent to reside in Ontario explaining ties established in Ontario and intention to reside in the province
See the Guide http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf page 14.
· Any evidence of your search on employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience.

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
arielnana said:
Different people receive different requests. It also depends on which officer is taking care of your case. Here is my request:

1. Updated proof of settlement funds
· Copies of 6 months of your most recent bank statements
· Explanation for the large deposits in your chequing account in the period August 2015 – February 2016. We noticed large deposits in your account ending in *586. Please submit proof of transfer such as transmittance forms and corresponding bank statements from the remitter. If the funds were a gift, please submit a letter of explanation from the donor.

2. Additional proof of work experience
o as a XXX at XXX for the period January 2015 – November 2016
· Copy of your employment contract
· Copy of Notice of Assessment for 2015
· Copy of your bank statements showing salary deposits for the period January – August 2015
· Copy of your pay cheque for October 2015

3. Intent to reside in Ontario
· Written statement of intent to reside in Ontario explaining ties established in Ontario and intention to reside in the province
page 14.
· Any evidence of your search on employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience.
Just received the email from OINP after posting my query :). Everything seems to be ok except the below. Can some one guide me on this

Any other relevant information in support of your work experience such as performance evaluation reports, reference letters or emails discussing assignments relevant to duties that substantiates your experience as a Solution Architect

Please provide an update on your activities in ON since your application submission in March 2016

An update on your current location and supporting documentation (current lease indicating validity dates
- My lease expired but staying on the same location with month on month basis.

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
I got a mail again today after receiving acknowledgement of addl doc as below:
Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now with an OINP processing officer for assessment. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when your application moves to the decision phase.

What is this supposed to mean ::)

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
bestofluck said:
by now they must have become permanent :D :D :D
LOL That should be the case, if we were lucky! But at the pace They have been issuing noMs lately, I'm guessing those temps are now out of a job...

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditik15 said:
Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now with an OINP processing officer for assessment. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when your application moves to the decision phase.

Does that mean they started to access your additional doc.? May I ask how long did it take to receive the acknowledgement after you emailed the requested doc.?

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
arielnana said:
Does that mean they started to access your additional doc.? May I ask how long did it take to receive the acknowledgement after you emailed the requested doc.?
Don't know .I got acknowledgement the next day.

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditik15 said:

I guess you can expect a nomination anytime soon. You got AOR on 24th Aug, mine is 18th Aug and I haven't recd add document request, let alone Decision Phase email like you seem to have got. I guess I am going to get "baba ji ka thullu" aka PFL ... :(

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any person from March thread, whose application moved to decision phase after additional document request? Kindly update

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MichaelCorleone said:
I guess you can expect a nomination anytime soon. You got AOR on 24th Aug, mine is 18th Aug and I haven't recd add document request, let alone Decision Phase email like you seem to have got. I guess I am going to get " ka thullu" aka PFL ... :(
No news is good news. Some people do not receive add. doc. request and directly receive nomination.

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
Any person from March thread, whose application moved to decision phase after additional document request? Kindly update
Hi, did you receive any acknowledgement letter after you emailed your add. doc.?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
aditik15 said:

I'm guessing, you're 'blessed' (like me) with a random additional docs request that the junior trainee team selected for you... They just looked at whatever optional docs you hadn't submitted and asked you for them... For me it was payslips. Well from the positive side this may speed up the assessment phase as the officer will already have a nice fresh set of documents to look at.

Anyway now you application has finally moved to the assessment phase when it will be looked at by an actual processing officer and after he's happy it will move to decision phase where a senior officer will decide - although no one actually knows what happens here, some people seem to think that the decision is ALWAYS made by a senior office while other seem to think that you're only refereed to a senior officer if there is a potential problem with your file were someone needs to make a senior level decision like accepting your explanation for why you're unable to get a reference letter (just an example).

Anyway, sit tight and wait for the decision phase email or NoM! You'll probably receive something within the next two weeks!

arielnana said:
No news is good news. Some people do not receive add. doc. request and directly receive nomination.
Yes... YES!!! I've said this time and time again! ;D

MichaelCorleone said:
I guess you can expect a nomination anytime soon. You got AOR on 24th Aug, mine is 18th Aug and I haven't recd add document request, let alone Decision Phase email like you seem to have got. I guess I am going to get " ka thullu" aka PFL ... :(
I don't think so, the message stated "the program will contact you again when your application moves to the decision phase." so it's not reached decision phase yet! Anyway, don't despair man, you won't necessarily get an additional docs request before your NoM and you're from FEB, FAR too early to be talking about a PFL...

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126: When should the FSW inland applicants expect a move in their application after additional document request. I didn't receive a acknowledgement email from OINP after I sent them the additional docs.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
syedahraza said:
g126: When should the FSW inland applicants expect a move in their application after additional document request. I didn't receive a acknowledgement email from OINP after I sent them the additional docs.
For march group they seem to be moving the application to assessment phase as soon as they receive the additional docs... But some people don't get a confirmation/ACK whilst other do, I get it depends on your processing officer. I sent mine this morning and haven't received ACK from them yet... Still hoping to receive one tomorrow!