+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
amanaapj2000 said:
Today i got the additional doc request in that they requested for latest bank statement on your name.

My wife is a primary applicant but there are not sufficient balance in her account

Can I submit my bank account details...

Pls reply it's very urgent...
I would recommend showing the funds from a joint bank account. Showing funds from a dependent's bank account that doesn't have the PA's name is not advisable IMO.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
Is there any march applicant who has not got tge add doc request so far?

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
wow march applicants are getting additional documents :eek: So there is hope they will give nominations to all this year. are they randomly looking at applications or specific NOCs or something else ::)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amanaapj2000 said:
Today i got the additional doc request in that they requested for latest bank statement on your name.

My wife is a primary applicant but there are not sufficient balance in her account

Can I submit my bank account details...

Pls reply it's very urgent...
Yes you can, bank account of your spouse is accepted as well.

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I have received extra document request yesterday. They have asked following documents.

1. pays stubs
2. bank statements
3. WES duplicate report
4. documentation in support of intent to live in Ontario(What we should exactly mention in this letter)

I have received AOR in march.

People who got additional document request.. did you send your documents through courier or scan copy?
which is the best way to send it ?

thank you :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ayam93 said:
Hi

I have received extra document request yesterday. They have asked following documents.

1. pays stubs
2. bank statements
3. WES duplicate report
4. documentation in support of intent to live in Ontario(What we should exactly mention in this letter)

I have received AOR in march.

People who got additional document request.. did you send your documents through courier or scan copy?
which is the best way to send it ?

thank you :)
1) You can mention about your research about Ontario - How you plan to spend the first days/Work opportunities for your field of work/Accommodation/Transport/Education for kids etc. They want to see if you have a plan when you get there. Mention about your plans in Ontario.

2) Reply to the same e-mail unless you have been explicitly directed to do otherwise.

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) You can mention about your research about Ontario - How you plan to spend the first days/Work opportunities for your field of work/Accommodation/Transport/Education for kids etc. They want to see if you have a plan when you get there. Mention about your plans in Ontario.

2) Reply to the same e-mail unless you have been explicitly directed to do otherwise.

Thank You so much for your advice. :)

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
About Funds

Last month i have sold stocks and there is major deposit in account. I have the wire transfer confirmation account summary of the stock account with my name. Is this sufficient evidence that it is my money only or I should provide any more documents....

Does address matter on money related documents?
My old address is mentioned on my stock related transfer documents.

Again thanks in advance :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ayam93 said:
About Funds

Last month i have sold stocks and there is major deposit in account. I have the wire transfer confirmation account summary of the stock account with my name. Is this sufficient evidence that it is my money only or I should provide any more documents....

Does address matter on money related documents?
My old address is mentioned on my stock related transfer documents.

Again thanks in advance :)
1) Yes. Along with the documents that you have mentioned, attach a LOE and explain your situation.

2) No, the address shouldn't be an issue, IMO.

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
KKVerma said:
Is there any march applicant who has not got tge add doc request so far?
I haven't got addl doc request. Should I be worried :-X

Kar1205

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

Got a document request on 9th Nov. They have asked for below docs,

1. Copy of employment reference letter from XYZ Company for all periods of work stated in the application that specify the number of hours worked per week, duties during the employment period for the position, your total annual salary plus benefits and any extended periods of leave.
2. Copies of pay stubs from XYZ Company for a 12 month period showing payroll deposits.
3. 2013, 2014, 2015 Form 16
4. Most recent bank assessment showing all assets.
5. 6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.
6. Updated language test (IRCC requires that your language test be taken within 2 years of application for permanent residency. Your IELTS test was taken October 2, 2014 and is now expired)

I have been given 15 days to submit these.
Have already started gathering.

ayesha2015

Feb 23, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
11-11-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Hi All!
I've just got additional doc request. My file number XHSW-1605XXX LL

1. WORK EXPERIENCE

-Copies of pay stubs, and bank statements from a financial institution for a 12 month period showing payroll deposits.

-2013, 2014, 2015 Form 16

2. EDUCATION

-Duplicate copy of ECA

3. SUFFICIENT FUNDS

-Most recent bank assessment showing all assets.

-6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

-Evidence to substantiate large monthly bank deposits and the source of these funds.

Please help me to understand :
-What is Form 16? Is it a statement from employer stating tax deducted at source? or Tax Submission Certificate?
-In case of ordering duplicate ECA, should I order for my spouse also? Do they need access to WES report or just hard copy?
- What does it mean by "Bank Assessment of Assets"
- Evidence of large deposit_ I have shown my Bank account where large deposit was made from my spouse's Bank A/c. Is it enough to mention his account number or should i also provide source of his funds also?(Actually that money was provided by my father-in-law to my spouse's account)

Please help.

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
ayesha2015 said:
Hi All!
I've just got additional doc request. My file number XHSW-1605XXX LL

1. WORK EXPERIENCE

-Copies of pay stubs, and bank statements from a financial institution for a 12 month period showing payroll deposits.

-2013, 2014, 2015 Form 16

2. EDUCATION

-Duplicate copy of ECA

3. SUFFICIENT FUNDS

-Most recent bank assessment showing all assets.

-6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

-Evidence to substantiate large monthly bank deposits and the source of these funds.

Please help me to understand :
-What is Form 16? Is it a statement from employer stating tax deducted at source? or Tax Submission Certificate?
-In case of ordering duplicate ECA, should I order for my spouse also? Do they need access to WES report or just hard copy?
- What does it mean by "Bank Assessment of Assets"
- Evidence of large deposit_ I have shown my Bank account where large deposit was made from my spouse's Bank A/c. Is it enough to mention his account number or should i also provide source of his funds also?(Actually that money was provided by my father-in-law to my spouse's account)

Please help.
Congrats!!! Guessing you are from India.
Form 16 is statement issued by your employer showing salary and TDS deducted.
In case of large deposit , you will need to show source and in your case a gift deed.

Could you share your timelines.

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditik15 said:
wow march applicants are getting additional documents :eek: So there is hope they will give nominations to all this year. are they randomly looking at applications or specific NOCs or something else ::)
I have already told that all OINP will be receiving nominations before this year's Christmas..